3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
"Incase my Vote does not go thru :) "
Well i don't do this very often...Vote that is. Ok who am i kidding i never do. But who makes this kind of "Trashy hehe well thought out, story line with a wide range of actors "Not all look like they have same body" and one of the weirdest & oddest "couldn't stop playing till end" games i have played! .. i have played alot! I loved IT! Hope they keep up the good work.
""Not added in my vote and just thought of "" Many of the expressions, body movements, color, shadow even the side line comedy :p was pretty good. I'm glad to see someone making a game that not all the woman have huge T & A Its like there all poured from the same Mold. There is a lot to work with...and i have high hopes. Crosses fingers that Dev is still keeping this project on the front burners. Still wondering who the Stranger was... Don't Leave Me Hanging!!

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Clouffie

Nov 2, 2018
I keep crashing. I am getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6286, in script
    m "I nearly forgot about you [my boy]... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"
KeyError: u'my boy'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6286, in script
    m "I nearly forgot about you [my boy]... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"
  File "C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\games\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\games\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\games\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\character.py", line 868, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\games\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\character.py", line 850, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\games\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\substitutions.py", line 232, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'my boy'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37
Anyone know how to fix it?

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
I keep crashing. I am getting this error

Anyone know how to fix it?
I'm not sure if this will work but if you go into the game folder and open script.rpy and go to line 5223 and change [my boy] to [myboy] it should fix it i think, if not just remove the square brackets in that line.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Where's the goddamn update? Oh sorry, i forgot... Some issues IRL n stuff.
But still - hurry up, my nibber

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Fuk it, I will download it again. Just to play it once more and delate. Till new update. Minxy, you have great ideas which you can and put in your game. The only problem fans can have is inconsistency with new Updates. I hope your studies go well. Happy coding!

Reactions: iMagnor

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Fuk it, I will download it again. Just to play it once more and delate. Till new update. Minxy, you have great ideas which you can and put in your game. The only problem fans can have is inconsistency with new Updates. I hope your studies go well. Happy coding!
From what I remember, Minxy is Australian and is a University student. I'm pretty sure that by now the University year is over. Here's hoping Minxy has more free time to work on the game now.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
From what I remember, Minxy is Australian and is a University student. I'm pretty sure that by now the University year is over. Here's hoping Minxy has more free time to work on the game now.
That was my way of thinking a year ago when updates were slow coming but since then it's gotten significantly worse with what? 2? updates this calendar year.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
So there no fix for this problem?
You are quoting a 4 month old post. Have you tried this version updated 10 days ago?
well, 15 years later...

per request, here is my unofficial android port of Perverted Hotel v1.37
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 20.11.2018 (bugfix)

Last edited:
Reactions: SolarGuy

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Sad, this game was great. He's really just milking his supporters now. Sure he has school, most of us have been in school. I've had school, a part time job and free time. I don't understand how it could possibly take this long for an update. But then again I know nothing about game development. Anyways, hope it comes soon.
like so many others :/.. pulled my support more than 3 months ago, even if he comes back, this is no way to treat people.

I dont understand the people who keeps giveing

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Well, I found this game in march this year. It was awsome discovery. Since then we got two minutes long update. So, he earned 8000 $ in that period, for nothing. In that period I was killing myself on job and didnt earn that much. Some people are rly shameless..

Reactions: Nameless King
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes