3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Got the file and renamed it but not sure where it goes as I'm ruñing on android at the minute not pc
you don't need it in my android port, it's already fixed there
at least if we are talking about the same bug :closedeyesmile:

Steveaiz

Sep 16, 2018
Not sure what to do then as I reloaded the game started new but I got to the same part and it keeps crashing every time

Steveaiz

Sep 16, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9741, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9749, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9757, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9757, in keywords
TypeError: object() takes no parameters.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 9779, in script
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1827, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1815, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9749, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9757, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9757, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 9757, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/python.py", line 1011, in __init__
    raise TypeError("object() takes no parameters.")
TypeError: object() takes no parameters.
This is what I get when I try to carry on

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
Dev said this:

Hi Maniacs!
The last few weeks have been absolutely hectic for me.

College has been absolutely crazy. I've had about 6 papers due and a few exams and I'm not even done with this semester!

With that said, I have completed a lot of CG for scenes, but I've been reluctant to release them because I want my next update to be big. I don't want to waste my players time with short updates that are not impactful. Also, because of my schedule, I've been working on this at my own comfortable pace. This to avoid me from burning out emotionally and mentally as I have in the past.

I want to make the narrative closest to what I envisioned, and that's going to take time and patience.

I can't wait to show you the next update!

- M

Why does it seem every dev who is going to basically stop or rarely ever update anymore say the exact same thing.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Dev said this:

Hi Maniacs!

College has been absolutely crazy. I've had about 6 papers due and a few exams and I'm not even done with this semester!

With that said, I have completed a lot of CG for scenes, but I've been reluctant to release them because I want my next update to be big. I don't want to waste my players time with short updates that are not impactful. Also, because of my schedule, I've been working on this at my own comfortable pace. This to avoid me from burning out emotionally and mentally as I have in the past.

I want to make the narrative closest to what I envisioned, and that's going to take time and patience.

- M

Why does it seem every dev who is going to basically stop or rarely ever update anymore say the exact same thing.
Better question: Was Minxy a highschool girl at the start of this project? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: Won't tell daddy, a pirate's promise!

Reactions: ManicMinxy

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
uhmmm.. is it normal the censorship stuff? I just extracted the game and applied the incest patch and saw relatives name censored.. I don't really care about the patch so maybe without I can properly read the text?

regicide

Jun 18, 2017
dl the attached file, remove 172564_ of the file name amd drop this file to the folder of your installation and see it fixes your problem
Dropped the script.rpy into game folder and still get the error myself. Same spot as previous poster, when going to VIP area and all scenes after.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Dropped the script.rpy into game folder and still get the error myself. Same spot as previous poster, when going to VIP area and all scenes after.
we are talking about this error? ► TypeError("object() takes no parameters.")
did you overwrite the orig. script.rpy?

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Sooooo, this game's dead right?
No, read a bit before, dev said he would start again.
Dev said this:

Hi Maniacs!

- M

Reactions: iMagnor

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well one reason why many devs do use the same line is likely that it is stressful and draining to have to meet conditions for a game that is essentially just a side project while also having to meet all kinds of demands and death lines in their normal work or study that are more important in the end at this moment in their lives and carreers.

I guess many devs shoot themselves in their foot by using the Patreon model while creating their game, since it puts all kinds of demands on them and most do not make enough money of it to go professional, instead of treating it as the fun side project it is. Even though Patreon originally was to support a dev while creating his game, for many it has become more of a way to buy rights to a game or even worse influence over the direction of the game.

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Patch doesn't seem to work for me either. Installed according to instructions but still get the censor. Oh well, no biggie, hope the game is good.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes