• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
So anyone having any theory about the cult, the dreams, Sakura's anti aging cream ?
Some of mine are the cult started the Red Maiden. Evidence of that is when you talk to Kira to give her the new clue after you have completed Skylar's route this update.
I don't remember if Sakura refers to "The Master" as "he" or just "they" if it might have been Sydney.
The dreams are a hard one to crack. The final dream sequence in the update almost hints more at it being Sydney and not Skylar but its quite obvious she can read minds or something.
She denied herself that it was reading minds but something similar.
I think Sakura just wears alot of makeup. You can tell she is up there in age when you meet her privately in her room in the Red Maiden and she is more natural.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Some of mine are the cult started the Red Maiden. Evidence of that is when you talk to Kira to give her the new clue after you have completed Skylar's route this update.
I don't remember if Sakura refers to "The Master" as "he" or just "they" if it might have been Sydney.
The dreams are a hard one to crack. The final dream sequence in the update almost hints more at it being Sydney and not Skylar but its quite obvious she can read minds or something.
She denied herself that it was reading minds but something similar.
I think Sakura just wears alot of makeup. You can tell she is up there in age when you meet her privately in her room in the Red Maiden and she is more natural.
Yeah the cult is related to RM ; now to discover if the founder(s) is (are) the only common points or if they're all part of something bigger.
Sydney ? Skylar's mom ? Why would she be the Master ?

Skylar can read minds alright ; did she aged herself in the dream or was it Sydney....

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I would not expect to have Skylar bump up on the favorite character list for me, but here we are. Obviously she was always interesting character for short appearances to further compliment the great humor of this game, but I never saw her as someone I would be seriously interested in. After this new update tho, I am more than interested. She didn't quite become favorite yet, but there is newfound potential to contest even the top spot! In fact a lot of new characters were introduced which makes me worry a little about content drought if many of them will get attention from development team for serious content. Anyways, I really appreciate that there are choices for some kinkier fellows as well in this game cause sometimes you just wanna spice things up and as beautiful as this game is, kinetic novel would make it incredibly dull. Cheers!

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Yeah the cult is related to RM ; now to discover if the founder(s) is (are) the only common points or if they're all part of something bigger.
Sydney ? Skylar's mom ? Why would she be the Master ?

Skylar can read minds alright ; did she aged herself in the dream or was it Sydney....
Yeah as of right now its really vague but its a big step in the direction of what RM really is. Who the original master Sakura keeps talking about is still up for debate.
As for the Sydney/Skylar dream it might have been just to show the resemblance of Skylar to Sydney when Skylar has long hair.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah as of right now its really vague but its a big step in the direction of what RM really is. Who the original master Sakura keeps talking about is still up for debate.
As for the Sydney/Skylar dream it might have been just to show the resemblance of Skylar to Sydney when Skylar has long hair.
I hope it'll be a good plot twist when we see the Master. Like it's actually Bobby :LOL:

Possibly for Skylar, yeah. Besides, apparently she just "showed up" so maybe she's something else than Sydney's child

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Found a missing picture in the game files that is supposed to show up at the end of the story for Kira's RM adventure this update.
Felt like it was an odd cut but makes more sense now if this is in the files but doesn't show up in the game during the event.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Found a missing picture in the game files that is supposed to show up at the end of the story for Kira's RM adventure this update.
Felt like it was an odd cut but makes more sense now if this is in the files but doesn't show up in the game during the event.
Maybe for this you need to chose her other RM path? You remember, you had to chose if she focuses on the job or really gets involved into the business.

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
File "C:\Users\Starr\Desktop\PhotoHunt-0.16.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'9',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

This is my current error once the MC starts talking to a random blonde npc that I've never seen before.

Reactions: jayxan

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
File "C:\Users\Starr\Desktop\PhotoHunt-0.16.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'9',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

This is my current error once the MC starts talking to a random blonde npc that I've never seen before.
Go back one page....

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Truly one of the best and most beautiful updates,
you've saved the best for now,mooch1e !! :love::love:

Her innocence,playfulness,her funny nerdy character,
but at the same time wanting to learn so much sexually,
her sky blue eyes that make you fall madly in love .
but at the same time the tragic story of her "mother",
such a beautiful angel like Skylar really deserves to be adored,loved and protected.

The writing that keeps improving,the most beautiful high-quality renders,
funny but sometimes moving scenes,
wile at the same time so many mysteries remain open.

Truly a wonderful diamond of a game that becomes even more high-quality,
mysterious and better with every update !!

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Yeah this game really has become something else. From quite the underground game from when I started it at version 0.02 up to now.
The animations and renders have easily become some of the best in the genre.
Every girl having a super compelling story is such a reward too. Not a single one I feel like I have to slug through to get to another.
And you simply just choose in what order you do (;)) most of them.

Skylar and Grace updates really took this game to a whole new level.

Very well done mooch1e and team!

Can't wait for the next update.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Truly one of the best and most beautiful updates,
you've saved the best for now,mooch1e !! :love::love:

Her innocence,playfulness,her funny nerdy character,
but at the same time wanting to learn so much sexually,
her sky blue eyes that make you fall madly in love .
but at the same time the tragic story of her "mother",
such a beautiful angel like Skylar really deserves to be adored,loved and protected.

The writing that keeps improving,the most beautiful high-quality renders,
funny but sometimes moving scenes,
wile at the same time so many mysteries remain open.

Yeah this game really has become something else. From quite the underground game from when I started it at version 0.02 up to now.
The animations and renders have easily become some of the best in the genre.
Every girl having a super compelling story is such a reward too. Not a single one I feel like I have to slug through to get to another.
And you simply just choose in what order you do (;)) most of them.

Skylar and Grace updates really took this game to a whole new level.

Very well done mooch1e and team!

Can't wait for the next update.

Only the truth for these fine gentlemen.
This game is the ultimate feel-good game for me ; be it the music, the atmosphere, the story, the girls....

With Skylar and her mysteries, the game takes another dimension altogether.
The writing is always getting better and funnier, the renders are gorgeous, the animations are seamless and very well put together...

I can't wait for the other girls to have updates again and see their stories getting even more developped ; even if Grace, Skylar and Fiona are, for now, the most compelling ones.

Once again, big thanks to mooch1e and the team ; to the best sandbox in existence and all those characters we fell in love with.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is this an NTR game? Because it seems like every other scene someone is trying to cuck me
There is some sharing if you chose so, some flashbacks show other guys, but you can skip them.
But no, I would not call it a NTR game. The flashbacks go back to a time long before any of the girls would become LIs.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to get new breakfast scenes or are those reserved for specific Evelyn path because i couldn't trigger them and i'm on PS route. I saw in img folder there are some scenes with ice cream and such i couldn't see.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes