cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To start June's route I need to send three girls to Red Maiden, is the RM route for sharing, or will it still be optional?
yes or cheat a bit and make game think that you have send x girls into rm. that cheat was posted quite a long time ago.

like 2/3 steps June hasn't been touched in like 2 years she;s been forgotten Lol
well whole rm thing gets only side updates on kira's quests.

Spartacus?

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
I tried using the "Shawns Mod" and, based on the instructions, I should be able to trigger step 5 of Chan-mi (Korean girl) friend route in Rachel's room on a weekend night. But every weekend night, it only triggers Alice's picture. Why is that?"

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
This is such an amazing game, haven't played it in quite some time due to not backing saves up when getting a new pc. Bit the bullet and started from scratch and holy crap how massive the game is, love it. Evelyn is the hottest milf on the site imo, especially considering the amount of scenes available with her and that there's none of that "there's no sex with nana yet" bullshit. Awesome (y) :love:

denen

Apr 25, 2022
While running game code:
File "game/animation.rpy", line 1841, in script
image loc6_ev_stopdrink_06_an:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.17763
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Photo Hunt 0.16.2
Sat Mar 30 00:23:27 2024

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
This is such an amazing game, haven't played it in quite some time due to not backing saves up when getting a new pc. Bit the bullet and started from scratch and holy crap how massive the game is, love it.
100% - its like 10 games in one. So much fun. The Skylar update was a hoot - and I love me some subby Fiona - bring her on!

Cheers,
DrD

MOL-X

Aug 28, 2023
The game is very fun. Even though I don't really like sandbox games, this game is different. The scenery is beautiful, the characters are beautiful, even though I'm annoyed by the MC's hairstyle. Haha.

Reactions: Vibesy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game is very fun. Even though I don't really like sandbox games, this game is different. The scenery is beautiful, the characters are beautiful, even though I'm annoyed by the MC's hairstyle. Haha.
some1 would whine on his hairstyle even if he was bald.

• Haha
Reactions: MOL-X
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes