4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This is my first experiencie with this graphic novel. Love the story,you know, the whole situation of a single father of three gorgeous girls with all their problems (I need something different of always the story of brother/sister or son/mom). Renders are great,all the girls are lovely and sexy, my favorite is Sasha lol. My rating til this version (0.2) 7/10

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This is my first experiencie with this graphic novel. Love the story,you know, the whole situation of a single father of three gorgeous girls with all their problems (I need something different of always the story of brother/sister or son/mom). Renders are great,all the girls are lovely and sexy, my favorite is Sasha lol. My rating til this version (0.2) 7/10
Sasha does seem to be the fan favor so far =] Thanks for playing

Last edited:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From Patreon :

Hi, you pervs, SW here. I'll be done writing PICTURE PERFECT update 0.3 today. I technically finished yesterday, after writing a shit ton. But I wanted to add another sexual scene I know you guys will enjoy.

I know there hasn't been any sexual content before this update, really, but that's definitely going to change from here on out because I introduced the characters like I planned. Now it's time for story and some naughty fun!

You'll be even able to HAVE SEX this update like I mentioned before.

Talk to you guys soon

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
***ALL PATRONS OF PICTURE PERFECT MUST READ***

SuperWriter again. The images you see are for my game SECRET SUMMER. I am offering this game to you guys for FREE in a FEW DAYS. I just need to finish rendering the final images.

Why?

I told Ptolemy that I wanted to give you guys more content and have more control over the game, and basically, he offered to give me PICTURE PERFECT after a short discussion, giving me an amazing opportunity. The story was always completely mine and Pto was rendering for me, but now is giving me all the models and assets because I feel my rendering is at a high enough level now, as you see in the attached pics. NOTHING WILL CHANGE with PICTURE PERFECT. But both games are now 100% mine.

I want to do this full-time, so I will show you guys all the things I have planned. Talk is cheap, though. I’m going to prove it to you all. All I ask is for a chance to prove it to you all.

SECRET SUMMER OUT FOR ALL OF YOU IN A FEW DAYS, AND PICTURE PERFECT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH, JUST LIKE LAST MONTH.

(Thank you for this opportunity, Ptolemy.)

SECRET SUMMER PLOT: You were taken by your landlord and separated from your roommates and landlady to be trained as the successor to his lucrative business. After hearing your crying mother during one of your phone calls, you decide to find any way back to her and your roommates. That's when an idea pops into your head that just might make the reunion possible. But that same idea comes with it's own set of problems and your secret summer visiting your landlady and roommates may be harder than you anticipated.

View attachment 443673 View attachment 443674 View attachment 443675 View attachment 443676 View attachment 443677 View attachment 443678 View attachment 443679 View attachment 443680 View attachment 443681 View attachment 443682 View attachment 443683
Nice project hope to see how well you will execute it. :)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Directly from patreon

Happy Patrons Day, You Pervs!

I appreciate you guys sticking with me while working on PP. I can't believe there are 99 of you supporting the game, but it shows me that I really am creating a story you guys enjoy, and I plan to do this until I die, even if only one of your supporting me.

I have SO much planned. Trust me when I tell you that.

But talk is cheap! Working hard on PP 0.3!

140/200 Renders Prepared!

I average about 20 a day, so not much longer, guys!

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
The idea is to click on the link and read the explanation on that page; it answers your question. :)
If you know the answer you could have just told it. I'm not in the mood to read the whole page.

Edit: Wow, the folks here... Okay, sorry to bother you, have a nice day.

Edit: Yea, now I see the needed post. Funny to see all these dudes who give me "facepalm". Even the moderator. What a shame :ROFLMAO: . But I already know their kind on this site. Nice one, UncleVT (y).

Last edited:

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey, my beautiful pervs. Like the title read, picture perfect update will be released in a few days (for GreatWriters & SuperWriters. SuperWriters will beta test before that) BUT don't quote me on that.

I actually finished preparing all the scenes a few days ago and have been waiting for my computer to render them out, but it's taking forever. Whenever I can afford a second PC just for rendering, these delays can be eliminated. *sigh*

But the images are looking really good, guys! A LOT of sexy shots. Talk to you guys soon!

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes