4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's always only the complainers who open their mouths so wide, the silent majority usually like it, or at least they accept the changes. It's your baby, don't let the few persuade you and keep on following your path.
i fully agree its SW's baby and i'll play it reguardless .. just saying my opinion about revamps ... i can think of only a hand full of game that turn out as good or better than their originals .. all i was saying :)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It's always only the complainers who open their mouths so wide, the silent majority usually like it, or at least they accept the changes. It's your baby, don't let the few persuade you and keep on following your path.
i fully agree its SW's baby and i'll play it reguardless .. just saying my opinion about revamps ... i can think of only a hand full of game that turn out as good or better than their originals .. all i was saying :)
The important thing is that you as a creator are happy with your work, if you like your newer models than that's what should matter. You do good work here, best of luck with your revamp.
Never gets old hearing encouraging comments like these. Makes me feel so much better and motivated to keep working.

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, guys.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I kept the same bodies. I kept the same hair. I kept the same faces (minus Paris)
Something is not the same with Sasha's face. It isn't...as clear as it used to be. She had very sharp defined features and now it looks like...idk a blurry tool was used on it. She is definitely not the same face as she was before and is less pretty imo.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I am not one for writing replies in forums, but I must say that i really enjoyed the revamp of the game, actually, I enjoy all your games. So keep developing, and I will keep enjoying.
I just finished playing the revamp and enjoyed it just as much as I did the original. I especially liked Paris' new look, it was a lot better in my opinion.
ok i ran thru this revamp .... and wow .. not much has changed .. Paris looks a little different .. other than that .. i gotta admit .. awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Definitely feels good to know you guys are enjoying the revamp! Got new updates coming very very soon

Reactions: ImperialD

SilentN7

Jan 9, 2019
i loved the game but by looking at the screenshots i will not be downloading the revamp, good luck with your game though.

May 26, 2018
Goodness gracious, man. We're talking about the models, not the clothes.

Listen, I honestly I'm sorry you don't like the revamp, but it is my vision and I'm going to continue working hard on the game to bring updates. That is all I can do as a developer. And all you can do as a player is to decide to play or not.
Ok, I have played the re-vamped game ,and now as promised, I must admit and be man enough to say that - for the most part - I was wrong. While my primary objection was simply the re-vamp caused the game to regress back to v 0.6, having played the re-vamp, I honestly cannot find much of anything really wrong with it except the change to Miracle looking older., Oh, and also her Vampire teeth, lol. Though since my teeth IRL is similar, I really cannot complain about that, lol.

I am doing a dangerous thing by assuming that v0.7, and 0.8 are going to be here very soon (hopefully NOT more than 2 weeks, but it is what it is, :D). As far as Devs I support doing monthly updates, Killer7 is lie you. He, however, does weekly progress reports, and Like you has had monthly updates for a bit over a year, so far.

As for the number of times you have supposedly re-booted (or re-vamped) this game, I only know of this one time. No idea how many, if any you rebooted your other 2 games, and to be honest, it does not matter to me, since I have not tried playing them, yet. :)

I sincerely hope you did not think I was attacking you or your game. I tried to explain my position and why I felt the way I did, with reasonable comments, "arguments", and examples. This in no way meant that you should, or HAD to, agree with me or change what you are doing with your game. All I was doing was giving you my personal opinion, and trying to do so in a courteous and respectful manner, and making every attempt as best I could to understand the counterpoints and reasons behind your decision.

As I said once before, Best of luck to you and I thank you for at least listening to me and trying to understand my feelings.

Blessings to you

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I do understand, which is why I'm trying to explain my decision to everyone. At least it's starting to calm down a little lol. Thanks

Lmao Thanks for your comment, but seriously, you're right. The developer who I actually started with this game on says he stopped coming to this site because of the emotional toll it took on him and I have heard that from so many other developers who call f95 "cesspool."

a lot of us do this in our spare times while having families and jobs and other stressful things, so having a bunch of people pile on your hard work is definitely not encouraging. Thanks for saying all that

I really appreciate that and I'm definitely going to keep the updates coming!

Thanks for the comments, though continuing the game with the old version who are somebody else's models is the whole reason that I wanted a revamp with my models. So the reason is what I want people to play going forward, MY GAME AND VISION.

You know?
Understand completely.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am playing it again and stopped just to say how much I loved Sasha. I kind of forgotten about it, but yeah I remember she was my favorite in the beginning. She is back to number 1, at least until Miracle breaks free from her good girl performance and shows her true colors.

Sasha>=Miracle>Sabrina=Paris. something like that.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
***Please, everyone read this***

I truly do understand that you guys have bonded with the previous models, so it would be crazy for me to expect you like the new models right off the bat.

But the previous models were NOT my creations, they were made from references from me when I was working with the other developer in the beginning, but I did not want to complain since I was a rookie.

But now THESE are the models I wanted from the beginning and have now done that. So please respect my vision. All the comments saying I like the old models don't do anything but bring my spirit down when I'm trying to work hard to give you guys new content.

If you have constructive criticism like changing this or that, I will absolutely listen, but I see mostly complaining.

You guys like my characters because of their personalities too, right? Badass Sasha? Innocent Miracle? Motherly Paris? Polite Sabrina?

Would the game be as fun to you if they were boring? You guys have to be fair and accept my entire vision and not only half.

Picture Perfect is one of the 30 ebooks I have published and turned into a game and I have so much more. so this revamp was very important for me I'm going forward to make my other games look a lot better, so I'm just asking you to accept my hard work.

Of course you can keep complaining or say the models or ugly, but it just does not help me create the game or gives me inspiration when I come here to engage and I don't want to stop coming here to have your opinions and feedback.

But I will if I only see negative. I'm not sensitive, but I develop best and create when I'm in a good mood and not in a bad one, so I'm just trying to explain that.

Thank you to everybody who has been supportive so far!
Okay replaying both versions, I have come to realize that the revamp is way better in quality and all model including Paris looks better. It was minor things that threw me off with Paris's model

20201026_012005.jpg
Old Version

20201026_011711.jpg
Revamped Version

The older version of Paris looks like a fake bimbo. That being said I like her original hairstyle way better. I'm sure I will get used to the new style but I am going to always like the original hairstyle better. I also like the silverish blue color of Pairs' original hair better too. That being said just some minor nitpicks I have.

20201026_012658.jpg
Old Version
20201026_011632.jpg
Revamp
In my opinion the revamp looks better quality and the skin texture and color are what give it the something off vibe.

20201026_012129.jpg
Old Version

20201026_011736.jpg
Revamp

I think the tattoo looks a bit too dark on the revamp. Also, feel like the skin seems a little too smooth on all the revamped models could use a little texture to give it a more realistic look.

20201026_012141.jpg
Old Versions

20201026_011830.jpg
Revamped version

I am not exactly sure what is different other than the older model has a few more mole or skin imperfections. Perhaps the eyebrows are a bit different too.

Overall I think all the models look great. The only thing that could help them is a bit of texture to the skin that would make it feel more realistic. I wouldn't mind the older hairstyle and color for Paris's new model but that is minor. Otherwise, keep up the good job!

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes