4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
F*** this BULLS**T of "revamping" games and having to start from the beginning. Despite what Devs may think of themselves, what you guys do is NOT so important that I feel the need to start over and replay what I have already done.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
First off I loved the old models and they will be missed but you did very well with the new ones just a few things are a little off.

Paris: Now ive looked at this girl the most since I like the sappy scenes the most in my VN games and she had the best one so far.

1. Her face is a little off and after looking at her face way to much in every scene I think her chin is a little to long and her jaw bone is a little to out push it in just a tad and I think it will look good.

2. (About her looking to young for what her character is going for). I think it's ok for the most part I would like for her to be dolled up in the First few ch's to make her look older since she wants everybody to look at her as the mother figure/older then when the MC makes her feel more comfortable and they fall in love then die it down.

Miracle: Shes pretty much perfect just little things i would tweak.

1. Her neck is a little to bulky for her model just mess with it a little and it will be good.

2. About her looking older just like Paris i'm fine with it but again it's all about the makeup start off with pretty much nothing to make her look more young/innocent then build it up over time as she gets more confident.

Sasha: Again almost hit the mark just one thing that I saw needs a little fixin.

1. Either the top of her hair is a little to puffy or her forehead is a little to big.

Sabrina: "Perfection" Very well done here dev wouldn't change a thing.

Well there ya have it the little hick up with Paris's face is the biggest problem here if nothing else changes but that it's a "big" yes from me. And again thank you dev for your time.

Last edited:

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
First i want to say sorry about my Engrish.
It was summer then i played Picture Perfect first time. Nice 5 star game. Yesterday i read in this thread about models rewamp
controversy. In my country is a saying - Your own eye is a King, so i played rewamped version. The technical improvements are obvious for some models - Paris, Sasha and Sabrina. Sashas eyes a more natural and live - the old one looks like having a bit cat eyes. Sabrina is good, naive and puppy-eyes like, the old model has little retardness feeling in it. Paris looks 22 now, not 50. But in the name of Zeus butthole - what happend to Miracle? Dev wanted to make her older looking and more mature. First-why?
Second:where shes innocents go?-its totaly sucked out from her model. She looks now old, dead, buried, exhumed and put back in game. Ok jokes aside - i tryed to figured out, what goes wrong - i think it her eyes. Brown eyes a most difficult to render compared to blue and green eyes, doble hard if model is brunette and have small sized eyes like Miracle have. Maybe (just maybe) more light brown eye color and less laces and maskara will help? Ok i stop now before my Engrish burns holes to your brain- (hu happens to read this)

Last edited:

xjoe75x

Jul 2, 2020
Played the whole game for the first time last week and hated the Paris model. Sasha was the only reason I played it. The new model I just saw looks great though. I'm looking forward to playing it from the beginning again with new renders as soon as there's new content in chapter 9.

Edit: While the new Paris looks great (22 instead of 50 like Klaabu said), I definitely prefered the old Sasha. I miss the tattoos that were removed but what really bothers me are the changes in her face. It was perfect and literally nothing should have been changed on her whole model in my opinion.

hitmangen

Feb 17, 2020
When was the 0.8 released? I forgot how many months since I last played this, I want to know if I already played the last version or not.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
F*** this BULLS**T of "revamping" games and having to start from the beginning. Despite what Devs may think of themselves, what you guys do is NOT so important that I feel the need to start over and replay what I have already done.
Go take a cold shower and chill out. Don't want to replay what you've already played? Fine. Don't. Tone down the negativity here though. You add nothing constructive by this.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ok, I have played the re-vamped game ,and now as promised, I must admit and be man enough to say that - for the most part - I was wrong. While my primary objection was simply the re-vamp caused the game to regress back to v 0.6, having played the re-vamp, I honestly cannot find much of anything really wrong with it except the change to Miracle looking older., Oh, and also her Vampire teeth, lol. Though since my teeth IRL is similar, I really cannot complain about that, lol.

I am doing a dangerous thing by assuming that v0.7, and 0.8 are going to be here very soon (hopefully NOT more than 2 weeks, but it is what it is, :D). As far as Devs I support doing monthly updates, Killer7 is lie you. He, however, does weekly progress reports, and Like you has had monthly updates for a bit over a year, so far.

As for the number of times you have supposedly re-booted (or re-vamped) this game, I only know of this one time. No idea how many, if any you rebooted your other 2 games, and to be honest, it does not matter to me, since I have not tried playing them, yet. :)

I sincerely hope you did not think I was attacking you or your game. I tried to explain my position and why I felt the way I did, with reasonable comments, "arguments", and examples. This in no way meant that you should, or HAD to, agree with me or change what you are doing with your game. All I was doing was giving you my personal opinion, and trying to do so in a courteous and respectful manner, and making every attempt as best I could to understand the counterpoints and reasons behind your decision.

As I said once before, Best of luck to you and I thank you for at least listening to me and trying to understand my feelings.

Blessings to you
I'm really glad you liked the revamp after all, man. And like I said before, I do understand your reservations after a game changes a year in, but Ihonestly think it looks so much better and it will hold up quality wise even 5 years or 10 years from now.

And no worries, I took a break yesterday and I'm taking a break today, but then it's back to work to get 0.7 out in about a week!

I am playing it again and stopped just to say how much I loved Sasha. I kind of forgotten about it, but yeah I remember she was my favorite in the beginning. She is back to number 1, at least until Miracle breaks free from her good girl performance and shows her true colors.

Sasha>=Miracle>Sabrina=Paris. something like that.
LoL Awesome you're starting to fall in love with the girls again. Personally for me, it's Paris > Sasha > Miracle > Sabrina

The new, new model for Paris is an upgrade. Going to wait before going back through again though.
Great! And no problem, I'll be adding more content very soon so you don't have to wait long before diving back in

Okay replaying both versions, I have come to realize that the revamp is way better in quality and all model including Paris looks better. It was minor things that threw me off with Paris's model

View attachment 873975
Old Version

View attachment 873976
Revamped Version

The older version of Paris looks like a fake bimbo. That being said I like her original hairstyle way better. I'm sure I will get used to the new style but I am going to always like the original hairstyle better. I also like the silverish blue color of Pairs' original hair better too. That being said just some minor nitpicks I have.

View attachment 873967
Old Version
View attachment 873968
Revamp
In my opinion the revamp looks better quality and the skin texture and color are what give it the something off vibe.

View attachment 873970
Old Version

View attachment 873971
Revamp

I think the tattoo looks a bit too dark on the revamp. Also, feel like the skin seems a little too smooth on all the revamped models could use a little texture to give it a more realistic look.

View attachment 873981
Old Versions

View attachment 873986
Revamped version

I am not exactly sure what is different other than the older model has a few more mole or skin imperfections. Perhaps the eyebrows are a bit different too.

Overall I think all the models look great. The only thing that could help them is a bit of texture to the skin that would make it feel more realistic. I wouldn't mind the older hairstyle and color for Paris's new model but that is minor. Otherwise, keep up the good job!
I really appreciate you taking the time out to analyze all this and give me your feedback and I will definitely go through your comments more thoroughly later and see what I agree with or if I need to fix anything!

First off I loved the old models and they will be missed but you did very well with the new ones just a few things are a little off.

Paris: Now ive looked at this girl the most since I like the sappy scenes the most in my VN games and she had the best one so far.

1. Her face is a little off and after looking at her face way to much in every scene I think her chin is a little to long and her jaw bone is a little to out push it in just a tad and I think it will look good.

2. (About her looking to young for what her character is going for). I think it's ok for the most part I would like for her to be dolled up in the First few ch's to make her look older since she wants everybody to look at her as the mother figure/older then when the MC makes her feel more comfortable and they fall in love then die it down.

Miracle: Shes pretty much perfect just little things i would tweak.

1. Her neck is a little to bulky for her model just mess with it a little and it will be good.

2. About her looking older just like Paris i'm fine with it but again it's all about the makeup start off with pretty much nothing to make her look more younger/innocent then build it up over time as she gets more confident.

Sasha: Again almost hit the mark just one thing that I saw needs a little fixin.

1. Either the top of her hair is a little to puffy or her forehead is a little to big.

Sabrina: "Perfection" Very well done here dev wouldn't change a thing.

Well there ya have it the little hick up with Paris's face is the biggest problem here if nothing else changes but that it's a "big" yes from me. And again thank you dev for your time.
Again, this isexactly the kind of constructive criticism that I'm looking for. Thank you forpainting all of this out and I'm going to seriously consider your comments to see if I need to improve anything!

First i want to say sorry about my Engrish.
It was summer then i played Picture Perfect first time. Nice 5 star game. Yesterday i read in this thread about models rewamp
controversy. In my country is a saying - Your own eye is a King, so i played rewamped version. The technical improvements are obvious for some models - Paris, Sasha and Sabrina. Sashas eyes a more natural and live - the old one looks like having a bit cat eyes. Sabrina is good, naive and puppy-eyes like, the old model has little retardness feeling in it. Paris looks 22 now, not 50. But in the name of Zeus butthole - what happend to Miracle? Dev wanted to make her older looking and more mature. First-why?
Second:where shes innocents go?-its totaly sucked out from her model. She looks now old, dead, buried, exhumed and put back in game. Ok jokes aside - i tryed to figured out, what goes wrong - i think it her eyes. Brown eyes a most difficult to render compared to blue and green eyes, doble hard if model is brunette and have small sized eyes like Miracle have. Maybe (just maybe) more light brown eye color and less laces and maskara will help? Ok i stop now before my Engrish burns holes to your brain- (hu happens to read this)
Lmao Your engrish is fine, don't worry! I'll see all this about their eyes since you had a lot on that.

Thank you for the comments! I'll add it to my notes and check it out later

I like the revamp and the new models all across the board.

Only thing I was confused by was chapter 6 revamp included no chapter 6 it stopped at the end of chapter 5.....
It's version 0.6, don't worry

kaor2

Feb 20, 2020
This is the only F/D vn i enjoyed so far ( fine, only tried the really popular ones ... but anyway ).
But i even enjoyed reading trough this Revamp again, every minute of it actually.
Thanks for the work SuperWriter and thanks for sharing it with us.

Tho... still liking "Secret Summer" even more! Go Readhead Moms!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so what is supposed to be the deal here, are the girls supposed to be my sisters or daughters.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Your tenants =3
I am so happy I got to know the mother of my tenants, date her, fuck her and saw her children grow up. I love my tenants so much, and will do everything for them to be happy.

They are my baby girls, so don't worry my princesses, Landlorddy is here to keep you safe and make you happy. Nothing will happen as I am around, I promise you that on the account of being your Landlord.

So... yeah, something like that is what this game is about? A Landlord taking care of her teenage tenants. Totally NOT family.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
I kept wondering why the latest saves won't load but the older ones did. Why is the dev going backwards? I do agree the oldest and youngest girl's faces weren't the best but, a complete redo? I think it's going too far. Anyway, hope we make the progress and go beyond the first version in the next release.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm not sure if I did something to disable the voices or were they taken out?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes