4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
unfortunately Ren'py does not allow you to have a character creation and to play with the pre-made characters and variants of those .... it would be so much easier to satisfy everyone :D . Superwriter made a choice. It's up to us to adapt to it, whether we are a fan of the changes or not

I have also given my opinion and Superwriter several times his. Although I would love to see the old model of sasha but with the current graphics quality he cannot make a specific version for each of us (imagine that after this game is over he remakes it with the old models .. . just to please some people. it would be a waste of time and resources)

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok i just finished playing the revamp. At first I wasn't on board with the new models. Wasn't because I thought the old ones were better, but because I was used to them. After playing the new version I did end up liking the new models, you get used to them pretty fast. There were a few minor grammar mistakes but thats OK and a few minor scene changes. Which were also OK. The one thing that I didn't like was when you did close up of Sasha's body. The skin texture looks off.
View attachment e1054.webp View attachment e1055.webp

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
After the revamp Paris went from my least favorite model to most favorite. I thinks she is beautiful now and it's more fun to be with her. Miracle and Sabrina didn't really do much for me before the revamp and they still don't now, so nothing lost or gained there. My only slight disappointment is Sasha, I like her with less tattoos now but her eyes changed too much. Her iris is way too large which gives her this slight alien look.

But as I said before, the whole revamp is a win for me overall.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ok i just finished playing the revamp. At first I wasn't on board with the new models. Wasn't because I thought the old ones were better, but because I was used to them. After playing the new version I did end up liking the new models, you get used to them pretty fast. There were a few minor grammar mistakes but thats OK and a few minor scene changes. Which were also OK. The one thing that I didn't like was when you did close up of Sasha's body. The skin texture looks off.
View attachment 876880 View attachment 876881
After the revamp Paris went from my least favorite model to most favorite. I thinks she is beautiful now and it's more fun to be with her. Miracle and Sabrina didn't really do much for me before the revamp and they still don't now, so nothing lost or gained there. My only slight disappointment is Sasha, I like her with less tattoos now but her eyes changed too much. Her iris is way too large which gives her this slight alien look.

But as I said before, the whole revamp is a win for me overall.
Yeah just played the revamp and all the new models look great. Paris' new model is way better looking in my opinion.
Happy you guys enjoyed the Revamp! I understand not everything is perfect, despite the name of the game...

*Waits for laughter*

And I promise I have a really good NEW update coming next month that'll make everything better ^^

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: This is going to be a hard critique comment. I actually stopped playing just to make this comment. I do this in a constructive way because I care. Otherwise, I would just shut up.

I am replaying the game and I am getting the same effect I got the first time. Beginning was fantastic, then it was good, but not amazing. So I wonder what happened?
1) conversations just felt so natural. Paris and Sasha talking to each other and convincing Miracle were fantastic. All is good, fun and entertaining. Father talking to daughters was great too.
2) Then, out of nowhere, Paris tells you she is in love with you and out of almost nowhere you go full in. Something is weird.
3) Miracle and Sabrina were clearly in love with MC. Something is weird by construction. Miracle actually. What I found weird about Sabrina was the whole naked chapter but that is just taste.
4) Sasha on the other hand remains quite great through the novel. What is going on?

I had already discussed in this thread that the idea of harem-incest is contradictory to me by cause and effect. Again, not that I don't like it or it does not work, just that the overall effect of a happy loving fucking family neutralizes the incest conflict. But I am not here to talk about that.

What I wanted to address here is that there is almost no conflict with MC and Paris and MC and Miracle from the relationship itself. Yes, Paris mentioned she has been troubled about it and so does MC but you don't feel them really troubled. All is good and they become lovers without any doubt whatsoever. For this to be taboo, characters need to feel the taboonees (is that a word?) They have to be borderline breaking from their feelings, not a happy development.

With Sasha, this really works great, though. Precisely, the characters can justify their interactions. They are pushing boundaries in "safe way" but allowing plausible deniability as all is "acting and roleplaying". It felt natural with her personality.

But Miracle and Paris was kind weird.

Obviously, I am not saying to change the story. I like it very much, in the lines of light reading is great. But as a story about incest, it lacks that point of "this is morally wrong". Now I know this is light reading, as even the 4th wall is broken several times, but I just wanted to mentioned it cause now I understand why PP felt so great in the beginning and eventually itwas good but no longer that good.

Again, this is me just commenting in hope of giving constructive feedback. Best wishes always.

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
I do like the revamped version allot, and that Sasha aint not covered up full of tattoo, to my opinion looking way better.
still cant get use to the new look of Paris, not sure what it is about it, maybe its the hairstyle but not really sure.

anyways, im looking forward to the next release, so please keep up your great work

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
One thing that I seriously am considering changing is Miracle's eyes and eyelashes.
Ohh yes please, keeping my fingers crossed for that, and that we get to see the Miracle sex scene with her regular look :love::love:
And I promise I have a really good NEW update coming next month that'll make everything better ^^
New content for PP?? Nice! Does that mean the old storyline won't be revamped?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where you been, friend? Miracle being a vamp is kind of thing from day 1 :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was kind of on the fence about this revamp at first but after playing through I'm glad you revamped it as with your other games it was good before but I feel they have now become better. And I agree with most about the models especially the likes of Paris she was okay before and I didn't mind her but she looks really good now as they all do some mighty fine work indeed. (y)

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I was kind of on the fence about this revamp at first but after playing through I'm glad you revamped it as with your other games it was good before but I feel they have now become better. And I agree with most about the models especially the likes of Paris she was okay before and I didn't mind her but she looks really good now as they all do some mighty fine work indeed. (y)
I know what you mean, after seeing the revamped pics of Sasha and most of her tatts being removed(love them tatted up ladys :love:) I wasn't a big fan of the revamp idea, but after downloading and playing the revamp this morning I can honestly say I was wrong for thinking that.

Sasha looks amazing now even with just 1 tattoo, there's less shine to her skin aswell which makes it look more natural/realistic.
On my original playthrough(before revamp) I opted not to go afta Miracle cuz i wasn't keen on her look(dunno why just not my cup of tea lol) but in the revamp she's such an angel, love the work that's been put into her model. As for Paris she's perfect that's it. :ROFLMAO:

Only noticed 2 things in the revamp...#1 few typos here and there(sometimes says Cat instead of at) no biggie can still understand everything....#2 there's 1 point where Paris tilts her head to the right(her left) her hair doesn't match the way her head tilts...not a problem at all and most people prolly didn't notice it, but it bugged me so i thought Id mention it. :ROFLMAO:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm not bad not bad, and odd one if I do say so, father-daughter incest is less common and even less with no girls who are loli, even more, surprising is one with Electra in it.
Not a huge fan of Paris, but didn't find myself space barring anyone stuff.
I liked the models, for the most part, although Miricals squirty orgasm more looked yellow than clear, only just had my first playthrough so can not speak for the older ones.
Although what was a surprise was finding a revamp with zero animations.

Nice story, if odd a couple of times seeing cat instead of at, got better when the penny dropped to quickly restart and change it from big guy to daddy, felt much more natural story.

That writer chick is putting out all sorts of red flags for me.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
pretty solid game, love the artwork and the story is one of the better ones i've seen so far. i'm just at the point where sabrina gets the call from uni about their dorm-rooms and wondering if she just put a spell on everyone... i mean she clearly is a teenage witch
The 1st time i played through the game I didn't pick up on this, playing the revamp when she answers the phone and uses her full name..Sabrina Spellman...thought to meself, hold up aint that?...did a quick google search cuz i wasn't 100% sure lol, used to love that show(original 90's version) :ROFLMAO:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I thought old Paris was hot & new Paris is just plain and the game went backwards when we were hoping for an update. All you have really achieved is getting people to fight over what Paris is hotter, not really constructive...
Just like you abandoned your other game until there was a backlash from the players, stop second guessing yourself and make the games you started, a completed game will win you more patrons than reboots & abandonment...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
DISCLAIMER: This is going to be a hard critique comment. I actually stopped playing just to make this comment. I do this in a constructive way because I care. Otherwise, I would just shut up.

I am replaying the game and I am getting the same effect I got the first time. Beginning was fantastic, then it was good, but not amazing. So I wonder what happened?
1) conversations just felt so natural. Paris and Sasha talking to each other and convincing Miracle were fantastic. All is good, fun and entertaining. Father talking to daughters was great too.
2) Then, out of nowhere, Paris tells you she is in love with you and out of almost nowhere you go full in. Something is weird.
3) Miracle and Sabrina were clearly in love with MC. Something is weird by construction. Miracle actually. What I found weird about Sabrina was the whole naked chapter but that is just taste.
4) Sasha on the other hand remains quite great through the novel. What is going on?

I had already discussed in this thread that the idea of harem-incest is contradictory to me by cause and effect. Again, not that I don't like it or it does not work, just that the overall effect of a happy loving fucking family neutralizes the incest conflict. But I am not here to talk about that.

What I wanted to address here is that there is almost no conflict with MC and Paris and MC and Miracle from the relationship itself. Yes, Paris mentioned she has been troubled about it and so does MC but you don't feel them really troubled. All is good and they become lovers without any doubt whatsoever. For this to be taboo, characters need to feel the taboonees (is that a word?) They have to be borderline breaking from their feelings, not a happy development.

With Sasha, this really works great, though. Precisely, the characters can justify their interactions. They are pushing boundaries in "safe way" but allowing plausible deniability as all is "acting and roleplaying". It felt natural with her personality.

But Miracle and Paris was kind weird.

Obviously, I am not saying to change the story. I like it very much, in the lines of light reading is great. But as a story about incest, it lacks that point of "this is morally wrong". Now I know this is light reading, as even the 4th wall is broken several times, but I just wanted to mentioned it cause now I understand why PP felt so great in the beginning and eventually itwas good but no longer that good.

Again, this is me just commenting in hope of giving constructive feedback. Best wishes always.
Thanks for the comments and I'll address some of them. The MC had been fighting his sexual attraction to the girls for the first three updates of the game and when Paris finally reveals her love to him, he accepts because she sees the mother and her and you have to remember that he has been hurting for years because of the abandonment to and just wants to be loved.

Miracle is super sexually curious as you know and has a huge attachment to the MC so of course she's down for it.

Sabrina already has a crush on him.

Par is is deeply in love with him already.

And Sasha is down with whatever.

That's why there is no conflict with the love, besides the main character in the beginning but each girl has plenty of conflict on their own regarding life and other things.

I hope that makes it clear for you the way I wrote the story the way I did.

Lol You're clearly late they to the party. She has never not had a vampire teeth

Ohh yes please, keeping my fingers crossed for that, and that we get to see the Miracle sex scene with her regular look :love::love:

New content for PP?? Nice! Does that mean the old storyline won't be revamped?

Where you been, friend? Miracle being a vamp is kind of thing from day 1 :LOL:
The revamp is only about the renders and not the story so the story hasn't been touched in any way.

Hmm not bad not bad, and odd one if I do say so, father-daughter incest is less common and even less with no girls who are loli, even more, surprising is one with Electra in it.
Not a huge fan of Paris, but didn't find myself space barring anyone stuff.
I liked the models, for the most part, although Miricals squirty orgasm more looked yellow than clear, only just had my first playthrough so can not speak for the older ones.
Although what was a surprise was finding a revamp with zero animations.

Nice story, if odd a couple of times seeing cat instead of at, got better when the penny dropped to quickly restart and change it from big guy to daddy, felt much more natural story.

That writer chick is putting out all sorts of red flags for me.
Her squirt looks yellow because of the yellow lighting in the room. And there are no animations because I am not good at them and the person I was relying on to do the animations before tried to charge me more and I'm just tired of depending on other people so I have to learn how to animate but that would take time out to learn and I don't want to do that right now so later on I will

I thought old Paris was hot & new Paris is just plain and the game went backwards when we were hoping for an update. All you have really achieved is getting people to fight over what Paris is hotter, not really constructive...
Just like you abandoned your other game until there was a backlash from the players, stop second guessing yourself and make the games you started, a completed game will win you more patrons than reboots & abandonment...
There has been a lot of encouragement on this forum and people understanding the reason I want to revamp and make the game better.

As far as me abandoning other games and whatnot, I have given 9 updates on picture perfect in just 12 months (then started the revamp for the last 2 months)

and I revived the secret summer after people said they liked it so much, and there are plenty of fans of that game. That's why I am always on here listening to everybody to see what you guys want.

So let's review; I have giving you nine updates of one game where most developers take three months to release an update. ON TOP OF THAT, I have given 4 updates of my second game.

Yes I understand I have revamped and rebooted a few times, but you have to remember I didn't even know Daz or Renpy existed a year ago and I was learning everything on the fly. These games are in DEVELOPMENT.

Ifyou do not want to play a game in development then please wait until after the games are complete instead of coming to complain and offer no constructive criticism that actually helps these games get better

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes