4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Im aware you work hard for it, Im not questioning it. The problem I have is the update cycle, having to wait 6 weeks for PP or SS, since both you and I are very aware that you could do it sooner. I would love if you would focus on a game first, lets say PP. After PP is done, you would move onto SS etc.

As you are aware, an hour every six weeks for one game is somewhat on the line. I am passionate about your games, I really am. I dont want to offend you, Im not attacking you personally. I just hate this model of several games running at the same time, having to wait that one update I really want.

Like you said, you do have 10bucks a month for all three games, but to be honest. I would love for PP to be finished, then SS continuing the work and then the next game leading on from there.
I would suggest you speak for yourself only...regarding what is and isn't on the line..and what is and isn't an acceptable time-frame to wait for an update.

I could name some that are still waiting 7 months later for an update....for a single VN. I personally am fine with the time-frame of Super. If you are not...no one forcing you to hang around here or donate (if you do).

What you want...would love...is rather fecking unimportant. What Super is doing...is what he is doing and one can either accept that or move on.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I would suggest you speak for yourself only...regarding what is and isn't on the line..and what is and isn't an acceptable time-frame to wait for an update.

I could name some that are still waiting 7 months later for an update....for a single VN. I personally am fine with the time-frame of Super. If you are not...no one forcing you to hang around here or donate (if you do).

What you want...would love...is rather fecking unimportant. What Super is doing...is what he is doing and one can either accept that or move on.
Im aware of everything you said. Im also aware of the fact that people also like completed products. Are you trying to tell me that you enjoy both PP and SS, and would like them to dripple slowly to you, instead of getting PP ready, and soon after SS or vice versa?

I agree, SW is doing superb job with the updates comparing to other devs. I just feel that he could do even better. That is a compliment. SW is currently one of the best devs on this whole platform.

If you still wanna attack me, come at me in my PMs. They aint restricted.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Im aware you work hard for it, Im not questioning it. The problem I have is the update cycle, having to wait 6 weeks for PP or SS, since both you and I are very aware that you could do it sooner. I would love if you would focus on a game first, lets say PP. After PP is done, you would move onto SS etc.

As you are aware, an hour every six weeks for one game is somewhat on the line. I am passionate about your games, I really am. I dont want to offend you, Im not attacking you personally. I just hate this model of several games running at the same time, having to wait that one update I really want.

Like you said, you do have 10bucks a month for all three games, but to be honest. I would love for PP to be finished, then SS continuing the work and then the next game leading on from there.

Like Mav said, I do understand the way you would want it, but doing it your way will have me bored and uninterested.

My original schedule was Picture Perfect once a month. Then I put in extra time and created Secret Summer, then I was alternating between each every 3 weeks.

Then I wanted to turn my science fiction and fantasy novels into games, so I sacrificed my free time and now I am not taking that time off in between games anymore and I have three games within those six weeks where before I had only two games within six weeks.

If I updated just Picture Perfect once a month I honestly don't think anyone could complain lol. Because that's how I used to be in the beginning anyway until I put in extra time.

The only reason I'm updating as frequently as I am because the ideas are different and fun. If I only have to do picture perfect, I'll do it once a month, otherwise I'll get bored and trust me, you do not want a bored developer lol

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
I do think so. Also, I would support you on Patreon if your Patreon wouldnt be so ass. 5 Euros a month for only SS, PP or your new game instead of them all.

While it is somewhat admiring that you are working on three projects at the same time, you are also working on three projects at the same time, and If I pledge to PP or SS, which both are really good, Im missing out on something.

Id rather have the basic 1/2/5/10 etc euro pledges for ALL the games, instead of having to choose.
Have you really had to point this out here on F95? Unbelievable!

Reactions: Maviarab

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Like Mav said, I do understand the way you would want it, but doing it your way will have me bored and uninterested.

My original schedule was Picture Perfect once a month. Then I put in extra time and created Secret Summer, then I was alternating between each every 3 weeks.

Then I wanted to turn my science fiction and fantasy novels into games, so I sacrificed my free time and now I am not taking that time off in between games anymore and I have three games within those six weeks where before I had only two games within six weeks.

If I updated just Picture Perfect once a month I honestly don't think anyone could complain lol. Because that's how I used to be in the beginning anyway until I put in extra time.

The only reason I'm updating as frequently as I am because the ideas are different and fun. If I only have to do picture perfect, I'll do it once a month, otherwise I'll get bored and trust me, you do not want a bored developer lol

Im aware. Everything I said is through my selfish motives to get a game I really like to be completed as fast as possible.

Like I said, I do enjoy both PP and SS. I do get the "writers block" that you might have while writing/rendering.

I dont mean to offend you by any means, my problem is the fact that I do actually enjoy both PP and SS alot, and I would like to see one of them to reach the end really soon. Part of it maybe the fact that some devs have good games/projects going on before abandoning them.

Yes, I know you wont do that. It still doesnt ease my anxiety. I cant help it. Im all aboard for these good games on this platform, as long as I am pleased I will support them. Corona has taken some ability from me, since Ive been laid off for almost a year, but yeah. Thats on me.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Im aware. Everything I said is through my selfish motives to get a game I really like to be completed as fast as possible.

Like I said, I do enjoy both PP and SS. I do get the "writers block" that you might have while writing/rendering.

I dont mean to offend you by any means, my problem is the fact that I do actually enjoy both PP and SS alot, and I would like to see one of them to reach the end really soon. Part of it maybe the fact that some devs have good games/projects going on before abandoning them.

Yes, I know you wont do that. It still doesnt ease my anxiety. I cant help it. Im all aboard for these good games on this platform, as long as I am pleased I will support them. Corona has taken some ability from me, since Ive been laid off for almost a year, but yeah. Thats on me.
No worries at all. I just have so many ideas that I want to get out, so doing 1 game at a time just isn't possible for me. I will always do three games at a time, but through the support of all of you guys, I'm actually able to do this full time, so that's why I can update so frequently.

So as long as I keep getting support, you will see these games get updated every single month until they are complete because I honestly love doing this, and unlike a lot of developers who are doing this as a hobby, this is my JOB. Bringing joy to all your pervs xD

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
I totally understand. Having characters switch up on you a year into a story can be jarring, but I really do think people will fall in love with the new models just like they did with the originals as I continue the story, and have a lot of good stuff coming, and very soon.

Thanks for the support!
Like I mentioned in my earlier post; my biggest problem is the focus on the renders. The models feel blurry because the renders seem to not be focus on the "correct" spot, the face. While it's indeed slightly jarring for the switch up, I do like some of the changes and generally concentrate more on the story. Even if the models would be "perfect", bad writing would just kill it.
In the end, it is your vision coming to life and you shouldn't ruin it the please vocal crowd. Which may very well be the minority.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Uhh, you know that many devs have much pricier Patreon tiers than that? Also, 6 weeks an update is pretty good. Many devs only put out updates every 2-3 and like Mav said, there's devs in this genre that even milk for 7+ months for one update. Superwriter is definitely one of the more consistent and fair devs

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Patreon Post 10/30/2020

I was checking how many renders I have left, and it's 360.

I've been doing 30, but now I'm going to ramp it up to 50-60 a day so I can be done in one week because like you guys, I'm ready to get to the new content.

Give me your perv energy by liking this post so I can finish and get to the new update!

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Overall I like the revamp. Paris is better right now for me, sasha(look wise was my fav since the beginning) is a bit worse but glad that it took off the chest tattoo, miracle I like it too but lost a bit of the younger essence . I think what you should "revamp" it's the sex scenes because they are rather weak and with such gorgeous models it deserved better scenes with better positions/angles and a bit more details.
But I like this vn so good luck to the dev and it continues with a good work.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
SuperWriter
So as a neutral observer, one who has never played this game before...if the picture shown on the "in game mod" page were the older models, then the newer models win by a clear mile. I think all ..I mean most people are just too used to them looking a certain way, and that's understandable.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter
So as a neutral observer, one who has never played this game before...if the picture shown on the "in game mod" page were the older models, then the newer models win by a clear mile. I think all ..I mean most people are just too used to them looking a certain way, and that's understandable.
Yep, I agree. I have other games, so I've created like 10 more models and I've never received any criticism for them because that's what everyone starts out with.

So it's the change people were upset with, after getting to know the characters. Some who were calling the new models "horrible' and "ugly," were just biased.

How do I know that? Because they're the ones who played the game before and new players had no problem with the models. But the more people play, the more they will start to like these models as some already have commented, so I just got to keep putting out updates!

Not far away at all now. Thank you for the comment!

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Yep, I agree. I have other games, so I've created like 10 more models and I've never received any criticism for them because that's what everyone starts out with.

So it's the change people were upset with, after getting to know the characters. Some who were calling the new models "horrible' and "ugly," were just biased.

How do I know that? Because they're the ones who played the game before and new players had no problem with the models. But the more people play, the more they will start to like these models as some already have commented, so I just got to keep putting out updates!

Like I said earlier, people are biased. Playing your games, having relationships with the girls and then them getting changed does matter to some people. Like I said earlier, dont worry about it. The story still holds, and it is the most important part. Sure, some people are really offended for you changing the models, others are not. Just keep going and reap the rewards.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

As a player of the old models and the revamped models I never thought any were ugly or horrible I was only disspointed with the change to Sasha's Tatts witch i mentioned before. However I can say even though you removed most of her tatts(damn you :LOL:) the changes made to the rest of her look made me quickly forget about them, I didn't think I would personally like the new Sasha model as much, I should have played the revamp before saying anything because I was wrong, I didn't think it was possible for her to look any better by removing her tatts but she looks amazing.

Wasn't a big fan of the original Miracle model but with the revamp she quickly grew on me lol as for Paris i thought the original looked great, now she look's perfect.:love:

All in all I'm now a big fan of the revamp, and will no longer(hopefully lol) question any more changes, keep up the excellent work mate. :D(y)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes