4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I can't even tell the difference, but my vote is a nice green pair, I don't get why Paris seems light green, Sasha is Hazel?, Miracle is brown.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Had to open both (at the poll) to understand that the differences. I kept looking at the iris color and for a minute I thought I was color blind. What changes are the eyelashes, not her eyes.
Ohh, lol yeah. Just eyelashes are different on version 1 vs 2

I can't even tell the difference, but my vote is a nice green pair, I don't get why Paris seems light green, Sasha is Hazel?, Miracle is brown.
Miracle has brown eyes

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohh, lol yeah. Just eyelashes are different on version 1 vs 2

Miracle has brown eyes
Sorry I dont see the difference then. I opened both alone so that by changing tab in the browser they will have the same position and I only see a difference in eyelashes.
1604253548801.png
1604253560532.png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I know she has brown eyes but seems odd, 3 daughters 3 different eye colours.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Lol you're looking at the same images right there. That's not my post
Ah yes haha I meant in the two options you provided. I know that compared to the old one it is different, but the 2 new options have the same eyes right?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Her eyelashes are more pronounced in #2, and that's what I voted for.
Right, that's pretty much the consensus and what I'll probably be going for.

Yeah I know she has brown eyes but seems odd, 3 daughters 3 different eye colours.
Lol yeah, that's just how I've always had her character. I don't really see a real need to change it

Ah yes haha I meant in the two options you provided. I know that compared to the old one it is different, but the 2 new options have the same eyes right?
Right! It's just if you like the eyelashes more pronounced or not and people seem to like it more pronounced by the way the voting is going

Reactions: Ayhsel

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seriously, how many times do we have to start over with this game?
I like it, but there comes a point when liking a game is simply not enough to suffer playing through the same content again and again.
Even if you use the skip function.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Like I said earlier, people are biased. Playing your games, having relationships with the girls and then them getting changed does matter to some people. Like I said earlier, dont worry about it. The story still holds, and it is the most important part. Sure, some people are really offended for you changing the models, others are not. Just keep going and reap the rewards.
Bias does have a significance, but also subjectivity.

Of course people wont criticize new models harshly, because you dont have anything to compare them to.

I liked old Paris more, some people like new Paris more, its fine.

New models arent ugly, but neither were old models ugly.

I am more annoyed with a revampt not being needed because the old game was already a great game than anything else, i can play with new models, and i could play with old ones too.

Anyway, i think its time to move on, since the revamp is done already, we gain nothing if we keep hitting the dead horse.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes