4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I have now also started with this game. I' m now in chapter 2 - so far a wonderful game! And the girls are just to love.
Since I make audio addons / mods from time to time, I couldn't resist here too. For those who want to try it, here (MEGA ~49MB) is a pre-release. So far I've made chapter 1 and half of chapter 2 - have fun.
I'm glad you're enjoying the game! But what kind of audio add-ons do you mean?

Reactions: KoGa3

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So good there is one little thing though in the earlier version there was a role-play scene during Sasha's rehearsal you should put it back in? It's the only thing that's disjointed that scene sets precedence for the scene in the boxing rink. The way it is now he gets excited she says go take care of it and he goes to the other room boom done there's nothing really to it no mutual anything then out of nowhere he's in the rink there touching and he asks for role-play like what where did that come from? But if you have the earlier incident at rehearsal where she helps him with role-play there not touching just role-playing it connects with the boxing rink because it shows progression now there touching and his asking for role-play isn't out of nowhere you have connection to earlier scene and progression with her straddling him, no more disjointed out of blue hey let's role-play other then that everything else connects and flows just the rehearsal scene? Anyway just my two cents I'm gonna go check out your patreon cause this is good
I understand what you're saying, but I felt the previous scene was just too unrealistic and the current one works a lot better. =]

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Announcement my fellow pervs!!!

PICTURE PERFECT is getting voice acting and music! The entire first chapter will be voiced either one week or two from now. I will attach a sample of the voice actress that will be playing SASHA.

Also, I'm looking for ananimator to add animations so if any of you guys know one, please message me! I will pay!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Announcement my fellow pervs!!!

PICTURE PERFECT is getting voice acting and music! The entire first chapter will be voiced either one week or two from now. I will attach a sample of the voice actress that will be playing SASHA.

Also, I'm looking for ananimator to add animations so if any of you guys know one, please message me! I will pay!
I'm glad you're enjoying the game! But what kind of audio add-ons do you mean?
Oops, didn't know there was something planned! In my mod there are only a few sound effects like door knocking etc and sometimes human laughter, sighing and so on. And just some background music that adapts to the situation. That has now become obsolete.

Of course I'm curious how this will sound like, but for me as someone not very good in English it will probably be too difficult to follow the story only hearing the voice. I hope that the text will remain for (my slow) reading.

Thank's for the info, I will probably stop my mod - or maybe I'll finish the cheating funktions for the chapters still left for me, will see...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Oops, didn't know there was something planned! In my mod there are only a few sound effects like door knocking etc and sometimes human laughter, sighing and so on. And just some background music that adapts to the situation. That has now become obsolete.

Of course I'm curious how this will sound like, but for me as someone not very good in English it will probably be too difficult to follow the story only hearing the voice. I hope that the text will remain for (my slow) reading.

Thank's for the info, I will probably stop my mod - or maybe I'll finish the cheating funktions for the chapters still left for me, will see...
Sorry about the confusion, and don't worry about the text, it's not going anywhere =]

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So good there is one little thing though in the earlier version there was a role-play scene during Sasha's rehearsal you should put it back in? It's the only thing that's disjointed that scene sets precedence for the scene in the boxing rink. The way it is now he gets excited she says go take care of it and he goes to the other room boom done there's nothing really to it no mutual anything then out of nowhere he's in the rink there touching and he asks for role-play like what where did that come from? But if you have the earlier incident at rehearsal where she helps him with role-play there not touching just role-playing it connects with the boxing rink because it shows progression now there touching and his asking for role-play isn't out of nowhere you have connection to earlier scene and progression with her straddling him, no more disjointed out of blue hey let's role-play other then that everything else connects and flows just the rehearsal scene? Anyway just my two cents I'm gonna go check out your patreon cause this is good
Wait....so are the scenes where he helped her with her rehearsal & they got touchy Feely gone? That would make me sad, that was well done & it felt organic enough to me =..(...

Was it replaced or just removed ? I'll have to play thru again by im a tad confused, I haven't seen this update in a while & I just played thru a week or 2 ago & that scene was there.....

Off to investigate... >;D

EDITED******POST INVESTIGATION RESULTS:

Was there originally a different "rehearsal practice" scene other than this sequence:
(1: wife & hubby, 2: captured prisoner & enemy)
Screenshot_20200423-113152_Picture Perfect.jpg
This is still in game (ch6) rn so I'm confused as to what scene was removed ??

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
In the earlier build there was a scene where when he got excited instead of running to another room to take care of it sasha turned around and did a little role-play for him to help him while he masturbates. The scene is still referenced during Sasha Paris talk when Sasha tells Paris she had a few experiences with him also she says role-played at rehearsal and again at boxing rink

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I do understand that him doing that right there in the main room is a little risque but no more than say having public sex but unrealistic I mean you have him and sabrina naked in the woods gather a couple of sticks and make a log cabin? The boxing rink scene just felt disjointed it didn't flow like everything else because there was no precedence for it? I'm not a writer that was just how it felt to me your the writer and a damn good one it's really hardly noticeable and that's because it's a good game like I said it was the only part that felt disjointed that didn't flow the game is great either way I'm just a guy that noticed a small thing thought I'd mention it no harm no foul. On a side note Sasha is absolutely awesome! By far my favorite! Really like this game!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I do understand that him doing that right there in the main room is a little risque but no more than say having public sex but unrealistic I mean you have him and sabrina naked in the woods gather a couple of sticks and make a log cabin? The boxing rink scene just felt disjointed it didn't flow like everything else because there was no precedence for it? I'm not a writer that was just how it felt to me your the writer and a damn good one it's really hardly noticeable and that's because it's a good game like I said it was the only part that felt disjointed that didn't flow the game is great either way I'm just a guy that noticed a small thing thought I'd mention it no harm no foul. On a side note Sasha is absolutely awesome! By far my favorite! Really like this game!
I get that everyone isn't going to like every single aspect of the game, so I understand your critiques and will take them into consideration.

Glad you're enjoying the game either way!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
In the earlier build there was a scene where when he got excited instead of running to another room to take care of it sasha turned around and did a little role-play for him to help him while he masturbates. The scene is still referenced during Sasha Paris talk when Sasha tells Paris she had a few experiences with him also she says role-played at rehearsal and again at boxing rink
Gotcha^ that Sounds hawt AF But I hadn't played it that early so honestly I'm not missing anything, the way it is now feels fine & flows well >;D

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Also from me: Really good game so far with nice story and characters to like. Definitely one of the better ones here. Possible animations in the future would be nice, but if not, it's not a big problem for me.

Too bad, I tried the audio addon and so far I liked it very much (I know your similar mod from "Rebirth" which was great). I don't want to push you, but maybe you could continue this anyway ?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Also from me: Really good game so far with nice story and characters to like. Definitely one of the better ones here. Possible animations in the future would be nice, but if not, it's not a big problem for me.

Too bad, I tried the audio addon and so far I liked it very much (I know your similar mod from "Rebirth" which was great). I don't want to push you, but maybe you could continue this anyway ?
Lol So you want him to compete with me?

• Haha
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for enjoying it. But I'm not going to continue this, there seems to be something great coming up from the developer regarding audio/music
(Unless he puts a lot of old tearjerkers as background music in the game, then maybe I will reconsider it).
Lol So you want him to compete with me?
But that would be a pretty unfair competition: me as a (poor) modder against a game developer who has just hired his own spokeswoman... Sorry, but I'd rather give up on that one!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
*Crosses fingers*

This could be an amazing thing tho admittedly the only sounds that truly matter to me is sex sounds, other sound can add ambience & mood to a game but when done well sounds of sex can really spice things up >;D

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Thanks for enjoying it. But I'm not going to continue this, there seems to be something great coming up from the developer regarding audio/music
(Unless he puts a lot of old tearjerkers as background music in the game, then maybe I will reconsider it).

But that would be a pretty unfair competition: me as a (poor) modder against a game developer who has just hired his own spokeswoman... Sorry, but I'd rather give up on that one!
Spokesperson? You mean voice actors? Yeah, man. Trust me, it's not cheap. And the music I'm adding is custom music also, not free. Check my other game, HUNGER FOR CHAOS to get an idea of the music and how I use it. No voice actors for that one yet, but has music

*Crosses fingers*

This could be an amazing thing tho admittedly the only sounds that truly matter to me is sex sounds, other sound can add ambience & mood to a game but when done well sounds of sex can really spice things up >;D
I have 4 different voice actors for the 4 girls, Miracle, Sasha, Paris, and Sabrina and they are all comfortable with moaning and I know the one that plays Sasha is completely ok with making blowjob sounds, etc. Actually have to ask the others

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes