4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Skipping this update
Edit: Hey balu83. U love "facepalm" reaction ??

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Balu83

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
To SuperWriter,

Hello,

By the way Picture Perfect is a really excellent game, thank you :love:
I'm sorry to report that when loading the Game — v0.12 for Mac OS — I keep getting the following error:
(The privileges are set correctly)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/U9.rpy", line 1612, in script
menu:
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/U9.rpy", line 1612, in script
menu:
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/PP.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/PP.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 990, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/PP.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/PP.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/PP.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/PP.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/PP.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/PP.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/PP.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Picture Perfect 0.12
Tue Mar 9 14:47:19 2021

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter
Question...
You are thinking of a PP2...so.,.with that in mind what would be the cannon ending for PP?harem?
I mean if you will make PP2 ...how would it start? with the harem ending?or individual girls?
I'm thinking harem since it would be a lot easier to do the renders then making 4 individual paths .
Or is it a secret?

EDIT : also..even though I said I'll wait untill harem is completed...couldn;'t wait anymore ...awesome endings ...really lovely...I think the one with sasha might be my favorite though Miracle & paris were pretty awesome aswell :D
Haven't thought how a PP sequel would go yet, but probably the harem route would be canon? Or I'd do all solo route continuations, on top of the harem route

And glad you ended up giving the solo routes a try =]

To SuperWriter,

Hello,

By the way Picture Perfect is a really excellent game, thank you :love:
I'm sorry to report that when loading the Game — v0.12 for Mac OS — I keep getting the following error:
(The privileges are set correctly)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Picture Perfect 0.12
Tue Mar 9 14:47:19 2021
Glad you're enjoying the game! Though I have no clue what's wrong with your Mac version. Try totally deleting the game and downloading again. Do not replace any files

Hello first, I would like to say that the ending of Paris is superb. The pregnancy suits her so well ;)

second I noticed something strange with the sleeve of Sasha's shirt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for letting me know about the error and glad you enjoyed the ending!!

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Huge fan of the Paris ending. Loved it more than than the Sasha and Miracle endings. It had feels and dialogue you could see from an actual couple. Yes this needs a sequel.

My only concern is if there were a sequel, then the only routes that might make sense is Paris and Harem. Harem for obvious reasons, Paris because she was the first and gave her blessing to Sasha as long as....

But yes I would be all about a sequel to this. Now that we are endings I am already kind of missing it.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Picture Perfect v1.0 (Complete)+ Joker Leader's wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Wait, that's it?
That was my reaction after getting to the ending selection. The game feels like a long introductory chapter rather than a complete game. Not much happens in the story and the only situation resembling conflict is resolved quite early, that's why I was expecting the writer to drop a bomb on us, but the game just... ends.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Huge fan of the Paris ending. Loved it more than than the Sasha and Miracle endings. It had feels and dialogue you could see from an actual couple. Yes this needs a sequel.

My only concern is if there were a sequel, then the only routes that might make sense is Paris and Harem. Harem for obvious reasons, Paris because she was the first and gave her blessing to Sasha as long as....

But yes I would be all about a sequel to this. Now that we are endings I am already kind of missing it.
Don't worry, I would find a way to continue all the routes whenever I got to the sequel. but I'm glad you're enjoying the game and there's a lot more to come with the Sabrina and Harem route that will be bigger than normal!

is the girls mom going to be part of the harem route? maybe include sabrina's mom in there too.
I thought about adding them to this game but I think I would add them to a sequel whenever I got around to that.

Wait, that's it?
That was my reaction after getting to the ending selection. The game feels like a long introductory chapter rather than a complete game. Not much happens in the story and the only situation resembling conflict is resolved quite early, that's why I was expecting the writer to drop a bomb on us, but the game just... ends.
This was never meant to be a long game, but you're getting 5 full updates once you hit the ending screen and overall the game has 14 updates, so you're still getting plenty of content

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, guess just the Sabrina and Harlem endings left, very much looking forward for those. Sabrina was my personal favorite of them, and Harlem, well, all of them, could be fun to see.

And I guess maybe after the last two ending, the sequel would be worked on then. Very curious on that one. But thank you for this game thus far, been fun.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I just tried Paris and Sasha endings. I must say that I liked them both very much.
I only have a couple of "problems" with Paris' ending, maybe the sex pose wasn't the best to show her pregnant belly, it looks more like a roll of fat. I would have liked it better, her on top, showing her belly in all its splendor, but it's a matter of taste, it's not really a problem. But the factor that her eyebrows disappear in the sex scene is a big problem, she looks totally weird. Anyway I hope that at least the second problem can be solved, congratulations to the dev, good work. :) (y)

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
Really feels weird that Paris is just... completely cut out of the other girls' endings. Like, vanishes, never existed.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Really feels weird that Paris is just... completely cut out of the other girls' endings. Like, vanishes, never existed.
I'd say it could be a bit strange, but on the other hand she's madly in love and maybe doesn't want to stick around to have it in her face all the time. They all move on with their lives and at least with the Sasha ending MC + her moved away for her career, so it's not that weird that she isn't around. Don't know about the Miracle ending anymore though.

buff

May 29, 2017
Help a perv out-- I gather that there is F/D incest content, but is there any incest between the girls?

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi just wanna ask about the default relationship with the girls, tenant and landlord? what should I fill them with?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'd say it could be a bit strange, but on the other hand she's madly in love and maybe doesn't want to stick around to have it in her face all the time. They all move on with their lives and at least with the Sasha ending MC + her moved away for her career, so it's not that weird that she isn't around. Don't know about the Miracle ending anymore though.
On the individual routes, you are only with that girl, so of course it focuses on them. It's not like they don't see the other girls, there's just no need to show the interaction between them.

so SW you plan on finishing all the routes before continuing ?
Before continuing what?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes