AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I know the developers gave a reference to celebrity look-a-likes of the different characters, but I think the security guard "John" looks more like John Cena and Morgan reminds me more of Megan Fox, but they all look great in any case.

Personally, the 02:00 Bathroom Jerk Off activity should be daily, say Mon.-Fri., and not just once a week on Mon. to help reduce the grind.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So in this game there is a forced NTR. If the mother is LI, then the father also does not touch the mother or it is immediately NTR. I just looked at the mission pictures and that was enough to delete the game.
That's not NTR. They were together before the MC ever even entered the picture, and at the beginning they still are trying to make things work. If the mother isn't even a LI of the MC yet, there's no way that's NTR, the "Harem Bible" be damned.

Reactions: Hermit76

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Having a hard time getting past the fact that every model in the game looks completely devoid of any sort of emotion. No smiles, no anything, makes me feel like i'm playing an erotic version of invasion of the bodysnatchers. Beautiful but dead inside models.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Having a hard time getting past the fact that every model in the game looks completely devoid of any sort of emotion. No smiles, no anything, makes me feel like i'm playing an erotic version of invasion of the bodysnatchers. Beautiful but dead inside models.
There are some poses with smiles. But it's definitely accurate to say there aren't very many, and most that exist are only slight. I've mostly gotten used to it at this point, but it would be nice if expressions were a lot less subtle than they are currently.

Reactions: Sunedosa

da honda boy

Dec 15, 2019
The cheat file that is already in the game is a .rpyc file that would need to be decompiled into a .rpy file before you can edit it with nopad++ or similar text editor.

To make it easy for you I just attached the .rpy cheat files with the proper code.
Just drop it where the other one is.
Then in game click the profile then the cheat button (indicated by the arrows 1 and 2 in the screenshot below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so i made the mistake and tried to edit that file in the game... i save what you shared and added to the game folder and i launched the game and i was able to use the cheats now... thank you very much

Jun 6, 2018
i see a 'cheat' option in game, but it says only for patreon members. Is there any way to unlock those for all ?

Just a question , don't hate me.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Beautiful faces, funny story, but Dev could have chosen some models with expressions, it's like watching nudes of fat girls with a pretty girl's photo glued on top, borderline psycho if you ask me, lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can i go to neighbours house
Not yet. For the current version of the game, there's no need. All of the progress — for each girl, the MC's skills and earnings, and the main story — can be done by accessing only home and office locations. I'm guessing that will come in later updates, though. But I'm not the dev so obviously can't say for sure.

999phil999

Nov 17, 2023
The cheat file that is already in the game is a .rpyc file that would need to be decompiled into a .rpy file before you can edit it with nopad++ or similar text editor.

To make it easy for you I just attached the .rpy cheat files with the proper code.
Just drop it where the other one is.
Then in game click the profile then the cheat button (indicated by the arrows 1 and 2 in the screenshot below)
That doesn't work.

Reactions: jorich

Aarush22

Jun 1, 2023
Pill King [v0.22] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

- 816Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Bro can you please reshare the link i am getting error can't find the file

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes