odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
So in this game there is a forced NTR. If the mother is LI, then the father also does not touch the mother or it is immediately NTR. I just looked at the mission pictures and that was enough to delete the game.
thank you for the heads up, no point in going through a grind just to get a cockold/NTR scene

Reactions: Sngo

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thank you for the heads up, no point in going through a grind just to get a cockold/NTR scene
No such thing in this game. The mother to which he refers isn't an LI of the MC in the beginning, and she is still trying to make her marriage with her husband work. The MC seeing them having sex is neither cuckold nor NTR, unless by NTR you mean netori (when the MC steals her from her husband).

• Angry
Reactions: homor

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
No such thing in this game. The mother to which he refers isn't an LI of the MC in the beginning, and she is still trying to make her marriage with her husband work. The MC seeing them having sex is neither cuckold nor NTR, unless by NTR you mean netori (when the MC steals her from her husband).
sure, dont really care. dont wanna grind in a game just to watch others have sex

Reactions: Sngo and homor

sht1027

Sep 14, 2023
rishu10,帖子:13549120,会员:3095770 said:
===============================================================================================================================================
因此,我决定发布我的官方游戏版本,专门针对具有特殊角色的用户。
(您仍然可以在其他网站上免费下载该游戏。)

但是我的 Patreon 页面以及这里将不再有免费版本。

为什么?我厌倦了人们的仇恨。
我每天都很努力的开发游戏,并且免费分享给大家。
我从未要求人们为玩我的游戏而付费。结果如何?
我最终收到了大量对某事不满的人发来的私人 discord 消息。他们不喜欢对游戏或整个游戏所做的更改。他们甚至直接侮辱我。
(顺便说一句,我上次屏蔽 Patreon 页面正是因为有仇恨者在我的页面上发送投诉。)

我总是乐于接受建设性的批评,但你们都应该明白,对游戏所做的更改并不是因为我想要这样做。改变任何东西都不是我的心血来潮。有些改变是强制措施,允许游戏作为一个整体存在。如果你不理解这一点,我真的很为你感到遗憾。
如果你免费下载了该游戏,然后给我发短信表达你有多不喜欢它,我只能说一句话:
“我不欠你们任何东西。如果你们不喜欢我的游戏,就跳过它,找一个你们会喜欢的项目。”

我正在尝试在这里创建一个友好且互相尊重的社区。
我知道你们当中有很多很棒的人喜欢我的游戏,我也会继续为你们开发游戏。
仇敌永远无法阻止我制作我的游戏!

它会改变全球什么吗?
不。
所有只想玩我的游戏的人都会在互联网上找到它并像以前一样免费下载。
没关系。我对此没有异议。

我只是不想在我的空间里看到仇恨者和其他寄生虫,他们认为他们有权侮辱我的作品,或者他们的刻薄言辞会产生任何影响。
以后我不会再看这种人的留言,并立即屏蔽他们。
===============================================================================================================================================
[/引用]

Oh, I think that's a great story.

The character modeling is also very good

I'm sorry that some of my friends don't seem to be sensible enough

But I have a little suggestion

Because it seems that whether or not the original content of the story is changed, it is inevitable that there will be two supporters with different opinions at the same time.

It seems that it is not an easy task to change the previous content.

Then why not publish both?

Let respective supporters choose their favorites

I thought it might be like backing up the file once

This may satisfy all needs

Finally thank you for your creation

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
LMAO. She not an LI at the time you see the scene.
Why are you arguing with him?
The man doesn't understand the terminology, what NTR is.
As he said himself - "as long as she is a LI watching her with another male will always be ntr to me"
So basically, the man is talking about "pizza" but prefers to call it a "pie". And there's no point in proving anything to him if he doesn't like "pie".
( Even if he's confused about the terms and in his head, "pizza" is "pie". )

999phil999

Nov 17, 2023
Please be more precise about what doesn't work, and your situation.
I personally used the in game cheats after installing the cheat file I provided in my post. So it does work, at least on the windows version of the game.
Down loaded it from here (pg57) unpacked it put the contents in the "game" folder and then started playing again. (Was already into game several hours) called up the page you showed (with the helpful arrows ) but the top arrow did not work and the "cheats" page informed me the cheats were not enabled. Down at the bottom. So I ask respectfully, what did you do differently in order to get the cheats to work? Certainly I must have done something wrong if the posted files worked for you. I really want to know.
I am using the Windows version. .23

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Pill King [v0.22] [Effx Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Have the compressed versions also be cleaned from the last malware? So far we can only be sure about the links in the OP, but not about those later in the thread. And unfortunately compressed versions aren't in the OP.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Have the compressed versions also be cleaned from the last malware? So far we can only be sure about the links in the OP, but not about those later in the thread. And unfortunately compressed versions aren't in the OP.
Mine wasn't done till after the links were replaced in the OP with clean ones. Even with compressed I rebuid them anyway and it would have removed the links from the file anyway.

My links would have been removed/replaced if they were infected.

Reactions: Hermit76

Aarush22

Jun 1, 2023
Pill King [v0.22] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 816Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

File is not available

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes