Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well that ended abruptly; interesting if odd backstory, decent models though I was bummed only anal was available with the alt girl, and can't say I'm a fan of that panoramic view that replays after the surgery scene. Worth trying again in the future when there is more than five minutes to it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So you're one of those that screams "NTR!" when you don't get all the girls?
Hans, my dude, did you read my post? I was asking if the prostitution, was avoidable because I don't like sharing. I never said all the women in the cast had to be for me alone. I just don't like sharing love interests with men.

I know I scream ntr when other men besides my mc get my girls.:LUL:
^-----THIS. lol.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
nice start. The abrupt ending caught me off guard, most devs state its the end of the current up date and use them few frames to sell themselves just a thought. So far i like the feel of this story and I loved both whores. Best of luck with this, I will be watch for updates

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
nice start. The abrupt ending caught me off guard, most devs state its the end of the current up date and use them few frames to sell themselves just a thought. So far i like the feel of this story and I loved both whores. Best of luck with this, I will be watch for updates
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hadn't done an ending page because I didn't want to be doing the whole "please support me" on a first release. But I didn't realize how abrupt it would feel without that. New release will be out within the next week and that problem as well as others will be fixed. Also, it will double the size. I had gotten ahead on renders before I put the first one up.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you to whichever moderator moved my new release over to this thread. Could you also update the tags with those I added in the Genre section? Or if anyone knows how I do this myself let me know.

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
The game really really needs an "END" card. just so people dont go "WTF?!" and get sent back to the main menu without warning.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
She certainly is drunk! Good catch.

I'm not into short-haired girls in the real world but I'm trying to have diversity in the game :). Just don't look at her face when you're fucking her.
Put you national flag over her face , your choice of religious text and do it for god and country.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
The game really really needs an "END" card. just so people dont go "WTF?!" and get sent back to the main menu without warning.
I'm confused. That is something I added based on people's comments from the last release. Did you play the new release or the old version? Just want to make sure there isn't an old copy in one of the links.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I'm confused. That is something I added based on people's comments from the last release. Did you play the new release or the old version? Just want to make sure there isn't an old copy in one of the links.
this is the last scene before it cuts back to the main menu right away.
Its from the MEGA Link if that helps. Love your game btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:

@ i11uminati

I just finished version 3, it ended abruptly after the clown scene if I asked for makeup off. If the clown kept makeup on, the game continues on an aircraft./SPOILER]

Also, love your game so far, thank you for making it.
looks like it only happens when you remove the clowns makeup.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I just redownloaded from the Nopy link and it just ends abruptly and goes to main menu right after the clown explains her boyfriend. Same as ^

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes