Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey I appreciate that. The title is the contrast between the corps (the pinnacle) and the street mercs that we mostly see in the story. They walk along the precipice (or edge) of the real hell in society. These types of characters have also been referred to as edge runners or famously blade runners in other works in the genre. My editor doesn't like the title and is trying to get me to change it. We came up with Chaos, Chrome and Kink but I haven't pulled the trigger on changing. So it's nice to hear the current one is appreciated.
The Title is very descriptive, People will understand it more as they get further into the Game. If it feels good to you keep it.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Wow, there is clowns, babes with guns, cyberpunk and Walter Matthau model -- this is the offer which i can't refuse! :)

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
i hope there will be more in the future, i support often the wrong games witch stopped or went really slow forward. Take your time and do not bow to our wishes.

looks like a strong story and when you have to tell more ( for exsample history ) than do it optional if the other say it is to much.

2€

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A plot, and character-driven Cyberpunk themed visual novel.
Excellent visuals and a story you'll actually enjoy reading.
If you're excited for the Cyberpunk 2077 video game maybe this can help you out while you're waiting.
In this dangerous world a lot of beautiful women need your help. Some even want to help you.
And I'm sure you will enjoy every minute of it.
Whoa, that is a really self-congratulating overview for a new and untested game.
It is in fact so self-aggrandizing, that I will play it to see if that is in any way deserved.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Whoa, that is a really self-congratulating overview for a new and untested game.
It is in fact so self-aggrandizing, that I will play it to see if that is in any way deserved.
The "you will enjoy every minute of it" was meant from your perspective as the protagonist enjoying the girls. But I hope the self-aggrandizing way is true as well!

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
i hope there will be more in the future, i support often the wrong games witch stopped or went really slow forward. Take your time and do not bow to our wishes.

looks like a strong story and when you have to tell more ( for exsample history ) than do it optional if the other say it is to much.

2€
You don't have to worry about that with me. I'm really enjoying this creative work. I also have a boring job that allows me a lot of free time. I already have half of the next update completed. I like to be ahead on things. I'm sure others say it but I will certainly be continuing to do this.

Reactions: Jimbog

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Chaos, Chrome and Kink is...not bad but Pinnacle Or Precipice is more unique and sophisticated.

Oh and a "strange" name might catch more attention.

I mean we know those japanese games with titles like:
"chu-chan honorary student gangrape misadventures in alleyway"

That raises your eyebrow due to the gramar but since it's the
83284723rd game of this type you just pass it.

Or not but you get my meaning.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
It seems like it's good... I might wait another release though before I actually download it. Putting it on the watchlist, though.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, played through it, it's quite alright.
Writing is okay, the renders have good quality, I do like me a Cyberpunk setting.

Is it just me though or are many of the characters a bit on the ugly side? Including the MC and several of the girls.
Not straight out ugly, more like their faces all look a little off and they have a bit of a pasty look to them.
Also, the skins are a bit too realistic for me. I mean fe. Raven you see so many blemishes and almost zits on her skin in close-ups, that's definitely TMI for me.

Don't want to badmouth the game, a few of the ladies, including Queenie look hot enough to eat.
As for the MC, right now he seems to be switching between being an asshole and a decent guy quite a bit, I hope in the future, once we have a few meaningful decisions, we can actually influence that a bit.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Okay, played through it, it's quite alright.
Writing is okay, the renders have good quality, I do like me a Cyberpunk setting.

Is it just me though or are many of the characters a bit on the ugly side? Including the MC and several of the girls.
Not straight out ugly, more like their faces all look a little off and they have a bit of a pasty look to them.
Also, the skins are a bit too realistic for me. I mean fe. Raven you see so many blemishes and almost zits on her skin in close-ups, that's definitely TMI for me.

Don't want to badmouth the game, a few of the ladies, including Queenie look hot enough to eat.
As for the MC, right now he seems to be switching between being an asshole and a decent guy quite a bit, I hope in the future, once we have a few meaningful decisions, we can actually influence that a bit.
I appreciate your feedback. I specifically chose character models from the best and most detail-oriented sculptors because of how life-like they are. Doe's model in particular has a lot of imperfections. So maybe avoid her scenes if you don't like that. I am trying to get more realism than the average game on here. Not that perfect air-brushed doll. However, not every character will have those types of details so hopefully you will find ones that you like. As the content increases it will be easier to avoid sex with the ones you don't like and still have enough to see. There may be a first sexual scene with the Queen coming up...
As to the MC's personality he has had a rough time recently. And it may not be getting much better. He's a good guy at the core but certainly willing to walk in the grey.
I hope you stick around.

Reactions: damien_sensei

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
It's a dystopian future, can't have all look like fat white men.

Just like in Monty Python and the Holy Grais all the peasants had dirty faces.

Reactions: California Doc

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
It's a dystopian future, can't have all look like fat white men.

Just like in Monty Python and the Holy Grais all the peasants had dirty faces.
That's exactly right. If anything I think I am underemphasizing the imperfections of this type of future and its citizens. It's the balance between realistic but still esthetically pleasing.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Is it a free roam game ??
It is not free roam. I will maintain choice of sexual partners unless it is story-driven and I will include other choices as the story expands. It is currently pretty linear to maximize the content. For instance I plan to add a second approach for the mission in this last update to add variety.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
The game may not make me do back flips... there's something here, though.
The writing's funny and the plot has some real promise. Unlike some others here, I find the "less than perfect" girls intriguing and fresh.
Nice work Dev. Best of luck!

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Good start to the game, the setting seems good and different, and characters are unique and there are definitely more to them than meets the eye, MC seems like a decent guy in a fucked up world though i would like to know what happened those 10 years or more so Why it happened and the link with Asagi, i hope it will be more fleshed out in the future updates since MC's past even before 10 years before he became a "big shot" is vague. As for the girls love them all especially Queen and clown girl, liking those variety in looks and not your typical supermodel girls with perfect skin and shapes and more than looks they have certain depth and have a role on story so i am eagerly awaiting how the relationships develop. Also like the choice to bang them all instead of chosing one and losing other thats a sign of a good dev ;) , and instead of Pinnacle or precipice we can have the girls from both Pinnacle and precipice :sneaky:. Overall pretty hyped for the next release..(y)

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Please update the first post with the latest release. First link is Win and Linux. Second is Mac.

Also, please update the tags with the new additions under genre.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: damien_sensei
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes