Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Now if I can avoid all that bdsm we might be cooking with fire here.
no fear real bdsm there aren't really a few handcuffs in the games here and they already think that's bdsm, i think no one can really do real bdsm nobody dares to do it or whatever

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
any port for android?
I have not done any testing or optimizing in Android but here is the APK. Please let me know how it looks because right now I'm simply crossing my fingers. If it works I will continue to release this way and if the demand is there I will also test and optimize for Android.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Ummm..... Overview could be more detailed?

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Please update the first post with the new versions. PC, Linux version. And MAC version below.

Reactions: Jimbog

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just finished playing,Very good effort, looking forward to more. good luck i11uminati

I like the Title, is there some deeper meaning to it.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Just finished playing,Very good effort, looking forward to more. good luck i11uminati

I like the Title, is there some deeper meaning to it.
Hey I appreciate that. The title is the contrast between the corps (the pinnacle) and the street mercs that we mostly see in the story. They walk along the precipice (or edge) of the real hell in society. These types of characters have also been referred to as edge runners or famously blade runners in other works in the genre. My editor doesn't like the title and is trying to get me to change it. We came up with Chaos, Chrome and Kink but I haven't pulled the trigger on changing. So it's nice to hear the current one is appreciated.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
does this update add more content or is it a minor update? I already finished the game and I really liked it a lot. I'm asking this to know if I need to download it again, otherwise I will wait for the next update.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
does this update add more content or is it a minor update? I already finished the game and I really liked it a lot. I'm asking this to know if I need to download it again, otherwise I will wait for the next update.
It's a full update. Slightly longer than each of the first two. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Regarding the title, I like it but I also recognize what could be a problem with it. The "or" kind of indicates that there is a choice involved, but there is really no choice involved for a lot of the characters in the game. Would the people on the edge of oblivion choose that if they really had an option?

On a side note, my MC really likes Raven's bum.

@ i 11uminati thank you for making this game.

edit, dumb me, the title probably just refers to the protagonist and the MC does seem to have a choice. Good title. HAHA.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes