Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020
True, true, but it does make me wonder what the point of that line was. Was the implication that because someone has to wait 15 years to drive, they should have the patience to wait for a game to finish developing? Cause after I had a good laugh at my own joke, it got me curious.

And yes, I am one of those people who laugh at their own jokes. I'm not proud, but I won't apologize for it. Kinda like my presence on this site, to be honest
It wasn't a demonstration: it was just to illustrate the fact that most things take time and require patience. And that we can all have that patience.

Reactions: Blepleb

Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020
I pay, I get product. I don't get product, I will
Well, I am pretty sure most of guys who will play this game will not pay anything.
And as you mentioned, you are not paying. And still you are complaining

I am merely calling out a scam, which as of right now of this writing, it is.
The communication around the game is poor. Calling it a scam, however, is just an interpretation on your part.

My point is that the workload and priorities required for the developer to achieve what they are trying to do are not in line with what you expect from their game.

Reactions: Blepleb

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It always makes me nervous when a dev goes dark on here after posting for awhile. Like maybe the game is abandoned. But glad that apparently isn't the case and he is still working on it.

Nixxx

Jan 12, 2018
Do you still trust that Abelius? The man is just taking advantage of everyone who supports his project. Don't be surprised if the next update only has two or three minutes of content and then you go on a trip to Thailand.
I know that everyone does what they want with their money but don't be an idiot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JUDAEL and jeybeeee

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
It always makes me nervous when a dev goes dark on here after posting for awhile. Like maybe the game is abandoned. But glad that apparently isn't the case and he is still working on it.
Note the OP:
Please note I don't monitor this thread anymore.
If you want to communicate a bug there's an issue reporter tool accessible with F1.
For other matters, sign up to my Discord server (link on my signature).

Limit0815

Jan 2, 2018
I'm assuming that he has been preparing for months and that everything will then come as small updates. At least that's how I can imagine it if I consider the updates beforehand.

Mentis82

Jan 31, 2023
Trello is a good "Start" to make the developement more "open".
But dont use [fixed/has to fixed] points when [x/has to fixed points] <- grow every day ^^

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
And that "he's the only one who can complete his project" is also a blatant lie and you know it. This isn't Parasite in City pixelart which takes a fuckton amount of time to animate and work on, despite that game having it's flaws as well.
How exactly do you think the hand drawn elements are created in this game?

This isn't a rhetorical question. What do you know about the development of both games to know that Pizza Hot is less complex to animate than Parasite in the city?

Unlike parasite in the city, which has a single sprite design, The Jenny Model in PH is dynamic and adjust based upon what clothing items are worn. Said clothing items also effect different parameters within the game. A better comparison would be to compare Pizza Hot to Degrees of lewdity, and DOL is a community project that has dozens of programmers, writers, and pixel artists working on it at any given time.

Just say you are impatient and don't understand the process because this is just a really dumb thing to say.

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
Its kinda hilaraous how some devs come to this free site, put their 0.1 version games here and then after few updates with minimum content proudly go on patreon, calling everyone envious freeloaders . They seem to forget that this is where their games starts getting famous and first followers.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
How much content there is in the game?
I spend repeating same days over and over again and sometimes get minoscule boost in stats. Huge waste of time.

After whole 3 HOURS of playing I only have seen a masturbation scene, a scene with a roommate giving massage in a shower and that weird asian "doctor" giving inapropriate massage. 3 events is not much.
Is there more? And how much more grind do I have to do to get to the new content?

Dont get me wrong, this game looks promising. But with current content the amount of grind is NOT worth it to see some 3 events.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Its like voting. If you don't vote to help make changes, quit bitching. If you are a supporter or former. Bitch all you want. If you haven't supported. Go find a Game you have supported and Bitch over there. I have never complained on this site about a game I haven't supported. Kicker is I've Bitched about a lot of Games.

4.00 star(s) 96 Votes