maddis0n

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any news on upcoming update? or if it comes?
Abelius wrote the following on Discord on 16.04:
Another update. The expressions were done a couple days ago, and now I'm on a quest to find more bugs for the close to 200 collection I already had and fixed. There were a handful, but a new batch of mostly cosmetic issues are coming up. I don't expect those giving me a headache. But I've found one bug that is a legit showstopper: an active customer being removed when another leaves. It is related to the customers' flow and can't be reproduced easily, so it's gonna be tricky to troubleshoot and fix. But of course, I'll give it priority and I expect to eventually find out what's happening. Unless I need to redesign the whole thing, I'm still optimistic for a beta release this month.

cumonbeauty1

Aug 19, 2018
Im on his discord and have been for months. I get the impression he isn't doing a lot. I get that it isn't a fast process and things take time but when he continuely says he is doing backend fixes and code fixes it just seems like excuses as that's all it seems to be.

He says he has finally done alpha testing himself, lets see how long it takes him to get it out.

This game has loads of potential and could be fantastic of which i would support and subscribe on patreon but i have very little faith in the developer and has more excuses than most and works stupidly slowly.

Jun 25, 2018
This game has loads of potential and could be fantastic of which i would support and subscribe on patreon but i have very little faith in the developer and has more excuses than most and works stupidly slowly.
Pretty sure this is why so many of us are disappointed. Early on we could see the potential. Corrupting a naive, young girl and getting her into all sorts of sexy situations is hot.

The massage parlour update came out (0.6, I think) and things seemed to be going in the right direction, but since then there's been nothing. The clothing update didn't seem needed at this early stage, especially when more lewd content was needed, and 0.8 seems to be taking forever.

I really hope 0.8 is great and we all get back on board, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Nice_Guy69

cumonbeauty1

Aug 19, 2018
I have a feeling that most people (including myself) will be dissapointed with 0.8. I can pretty much guarantee that he will advise most of his time will say, fixing code to make it easier for future updates, back end fixes and other excuses (i do hope im wrong).

It really is dissapointing but i guess time will tell, i hope for the people that are financially supporting him are going to have there money rewarded in decent updates.

giantlizaddude

Dec 26, 2020
This dev proves pretty well that good writing can make even really standard plots super fun. Another way to find that out is the differences between his LOK and the new re-revival LOK. Same art, but massively different writing quality and style.

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
Just wondering, but what is the "complete version" of the game going to be referred to as?

I mean, the next update is 0.8 (beta), so is version 1.0 (when we get there, I know 0.9 comes next :ROFLMAO:) going to be the "full release" (or whatever we call it now days) , with 1.1,1.2, and so on being patches?

Or is it more a case of 9.0 being the "last dev build" and ver 10.0 being the full game?

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
Just wondering, but what is the "complete version" of the game going to be referred to as?

I mean, the next update is 0.8 (beta), so is version 1.0 (when we get there, I know 0.9 comes next :ROFLMAO:) going to be the "full release" (or whatever we call it now days) , with 1.1,1.2, and so on being patches?

Or is it more a case of 9.0 being the "last dev build" and ver 10.0 being the full game?
100.0 is the final version. 50 years later!!!

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017

Man, after 0.9 goes 0.10
Simple mathematics.

4.00 star(s) 96 Votes