Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
It's currently only available to the whale-tier SubscribeStars at the $35/month level. Not sure if any of those hang out around here but I'm certainly not one of them. Not sure when he might open it for the lower tiers where I live. As of yesterday he released a 3rd beta revision of 0.8 to fix bugs. But he also announced on Discord that the bug count is still high and for various life-reasons the official release would take a bit longer then usual.

Cipcia

Apr 23, 2019
It's currently only available to the whale-tier SubscribeStars at the $35/month level. Not sure if any of those hang out around here but I'm certainly not one of them. Not sure when he might open it for the lower tiers where I live. As of yesterday he released a 3rd beta revision of 0.8 to fix bugs. But he also announced on Discord that the bug count is still high and for various life-reasons the official release would take a bit longer then usual.
So we just have to wait for the official version...
Hopefully not another 8 months. Hahahaha :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Is there something interesting?
The SubscribeStar post suggests that while there are some new scenes most of the progress has on the backend side of things. Don't expect any progress in terms of things like blowjobs/sex. Since the backend stuff is done for now apparently most the upcoming progress will be on the sex side of things though.

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
When will the new version 0.8 be accessible to download here for us who don't have subscription?
I'm not in Abelius's discord or whatever, but based on :
$35 Tier got the 0.8 Beta on April 24th
$20 Tier can get 0.8 now, May 2nd.
$10 Tier can get 0.8 on May 7th (5 Days after)
$5 Tier can get 0.8 on May 17th (15 Days after)

As for free, if it's the same as with the , then it will be June 2nd (1 Month after the ). This assumes nobody leaks and reposts it to F95zone.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Also, Abelius, while you've said you don't monitor this thread anymore, feedback on your Trello:

You should have a "Version 0.X Objectives" or "Version 0.X Planned Features" column to the left. The Trello you have setup is good at showing what you're working on at the moment and your progress on those pieces, but it's poor at gauging how close to completion you are with a version. During last version basically a bunch of stuff keeps getting added with no clear idea on what objectives are remaining to complete for that version.

Obviously no plan survives its first encounter, and there's always some deviation, but the amount of items being worked on would change drastically during last version with no real idea on where the end was for that version. Or at least from where I was viewing it.

Anyhow, congrats on the release and good luck with your future versions.

4.00 star(s) 96 Votes