Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
How the hell do you do bad work? Tried everything. Being slow, giving wrong orders, everyone is always happy
You have to wait around for a fair while for people to get unhappy (they have the emoticons above their head for you to check but they can be a little fiddly to show sometimes), along with leaving the pizzas on the counter for a while so they go cold. Being drunk is also a minus point, but it's a very clunky minigame to do poorly currently.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Old saves incompatible. Well seems I'll skip this update, don't want to grind everything once again and in-game changelog says it has next to no new content, mostly bugfixes and preparations for upcoming stuff

Reactions: Sabberlot23

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
Quick question, on the run. Is there any sex/orgasms in this game yet? Last I played it was just a massage tease and bus teases.

Memeoji

Apr 20, 2019
Really got my hopes up for this game, trying not to pay alot of attention to the fact the development takes longer than it should've, then again it's one-man team trying to do it all.

Hoping this project doesn't end up abandoned and gets some progress done!

koommii

Apr 10, 2018
If you like this game, please at the very least support it by buying the cheaper tiers when you can even if you download it for free. The quality is impeccable

• Haha
Reactions: Otlab and Uolter7

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So not abandoned, sweet hadn't been an update In a good long while. Before this long break they had a solid 3 to 4 months of constant updates. Take it that's due to a on season off season normal job, cuase if I recall before those few months it sat as a demo for almost a half a year.

4.00 star(s) 96 Votes