Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
Honestly, a lot of criticism and little support, just the fact that the game has had a great advance, nobody praises it, but there are plenty of criticisms, so for those who criticize, simple, do better ^^
I personally liked the theme of the game, it's very different, I don't deny that my focus is on exhibitionism, but overall the game had an excellent progress, and if we compare the first versions the game is very well done, so good job Abelius

Reactions: lover12345

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
what is the changelog what is new in this version ?
  • As of 0.8 the female MC is still being slowly corrupted. Nothing except fingers has gone into any of her holes
  • Yes, it has been a long time (~8 months) since version 0.7
  • The 0.9 version however sounds like it will be coming out (for top patrons) in early June
  • 0.8 has a fair number of content additions relative to 0.7, but given the time gap many were expecting a lot more
  • Those of us who are on the Dev's discord site heard that the delays were due to numerous engine upgrades being made to his custom Unity-based game engine. Those are supposed to be done as of 0.8, which is why 0.9 should be arriving much sooner
  • The engine upgrades are also why 0.8 required new Save games. This should no longer be the case going forward
  • Many people here on f95 either haven't bothered to listen or simply don't believe the Dev in his explanations for the delay + lack of new content. And they like to complain about it angrily here
  • Given that this is the internet and the overall track record for sex games without regular updates being completed isn't great, the lack of trust and anger is not surprising
  • Hopefully frequent updates will indeed be the reality going forward. Or you can join team-pessimism and doubt it. Either way it is in Abelius' hands and what we say here on this site is unlikely to make much difference.

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
  • As of 0.8 the female MC is still being slowly corrupted. Nothing except fingers has gone into any of her holes
  • Yes, it has been a long time (~8 months) since version 0.7
  • The 0.9 version however sounds like it will be coming out (for top patrons) in early June
  • 0.8 has a fair number of content additions relative to 0.7, but given the time gap many were expecting a lot more
  • Those of us who are on the Dev's discord site heard that the delays were due to numerous engine upgrades being made to his custom Unity-based game engine. Those are supposed to be done as of 0.8, which is why 0.9 should be arriving much sooner
  • The engine upgrades are also why 0.8 required new Save games. This should no longer be the case going forward
  • Many people here on f95 either haven't bothered to listen or simply don't believe the Dev in his explanations for the delay + lack of new content. And they like to complain about it angrily here
  • Given that this is the internet and the overall track record for sex games without regular updates being completed isn't great, the lack of trust and anger is not surprising
  • Hopefully frequent updates will indeed be the reality going forward. Or you can join team-pessimism and doubt it. Either way it is in Abelius' hands and what we say here on this site is unlikely to make much difference.
You might want to stop assuming what people have read or not and writing lengthy essays on it. Stop giving guarantees like '
Do you know the exact wip? Your entire comment is one big assumption. Maybe open your eyes and read my previous comments where I have stated about promises etc.. Also look at the number of likes to see how many people also realize the same facts.

Is this the first adult game where you've seen engine changes/remake? This is a typical work plan in a lot of patreon/subscriber adult games. They gain a following, write a lot, deliver little and then after 3-5 months, take almost another year claiming their changing/changed the engine and then remaking every existing content. 2 years later you will find little new content. This gives them time to get 'lazy pay' and a lot of time to plan for future content as well (seen primarily in the gaming industry). Abelius may not be the same but he's in a very skepticism laden market due to historical facts and we're seeing similar progression.

Anyway, I am hoping as well that Abelius delivers and that their promise for faster progression becomes a reality, hoping this engine change is great and not a recurring theme. People generally get pissed when potential or good games get slow progression or problems. Devs need to start realizing why a lot of discussion comes up. Greater reception, expectation and discussion doesnt happen to this extent on small and/or lower value projects.

P.S. Sorry for the long text but hopefully it is educational.

Last edited:

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
You might want to stop assuming what people have read or not and writing lengthy essays on it. Stop giving guarantees like '
Do you know the exact wip? Your entire comment is one big assumption. Maybe open your eyes and read my previous comments where I have stated about promises etc.. Also look at the number of likes to see how many people also realize the same facts.

Is this the first adult game where you've seen engine changes/remake? This is a typical work plan in a lot of patreon/subscriber adult games. They gain a following, write a lot, deliver little and then after 3-5 months, take almost another year claiming their changing/changed the engine and then remaking every existing content. 2 years later you will find little new content. This gives them time to get 'lazy pay' and a lot of time to plan for future content as well (seen primarily in the gaming industry). Abelius may not be the same but he's in a very skepticism laden market due to historical facts and we're seeing similar progression.

Anyway, I am hoping as well that Abelius delivers and that their promise for faster progression becomes a reality, hoping this engine change is great and not a recurring theme. People generally get pissed when potential or good games get slow progression or problems. Devs need to start realizing why a lot of discussion comes up. Greater reception, expectation and discussion doesnt happen to this extent on small and/or lower value projects.

P.S. Sorry for the long text but hopefully it is educational.
Did you by any chance take the trouble to read the previous conversations?

All I did was repost another member's answer, so before you criticize me or talk nonsense, get informed ^^

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
You admit the track record of sex games without regular updates being completed isn't great and that it's not surprising that there's a lack of trust, but then you seem to have this attitude that Abelius is different. Why should anyone take that at face value when he has done nothing to warrant that attitude? In fact, he did the opposite and got pissy when he was called out on it. Where is his track record of previous successes that give people such faith?
I was not around for any of the previous game drama. From what I understand (LOK rebirth) he was doing the engine part on a team of people working the game. The team didn't get along or argued about something enough to split up. For Pizza he just on a 2 person team where he does everything but the art and I haven't heard any complaints about the art-side. As for the pissiness claim, can't say I've ever seen evidence of that in last 8 months. He did stop posting on this thread except to give progress announcements. Can't say I blame him for not wanting to engage on an internet forum where several people accuse him of being a lazy con artist :sneaky: Best way to respond is to simply keep working on the game and from what I can tell on the Discord, that is what is happening. That's why he gets the benefit of my doubt for now.

Last edited:

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
I recently asked Abelius specifically about this on his Discord. That was his answer, so I felt reasonably confident in the claim. Doubt he was lying intentionally. Though sure, he may be overly confident about his need to no longer make large engine changes.

He seems quite certain on Discord that 0.9 is almost done and that he intends to stick to a 1-2 month per release schedule from now on. I'm not promising that. I'm just passing on his claimed plans and state of progress. Make of it as you will.

On this at least we agree :)

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I would assume some of the up coming tags have been added to the game since it launched but I couldn't find any clarity in the change log if they was or not. If some was added which ones if anyone knows?

VergilLucifer

May 25, 2020
Have a somekind of bug, after MC got massage of any private part with lewd >20, I can't go into massage parlor anymore in any time. And system said like I was already visited today. I even try to change that through editing save file by changing ""CurrentDay.Visited.MassageRoom\\\"]=true" to "false", but I still can't get inside. System just always say something like "Parlor isn't working at this time" and it doesn't matter what time of day is - it's always locked.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes