3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
sure you do ... sure :devilish: :LOL:
I'm a sub and i'm into it in my own .... bedroom .... life, but I can't really get into it when it's in a game. A couple of reasons really, maledom does absolutely nothing for me and i'm not really a fan of things from the dom side anyway.

I'm only really interested in the romance side of it which doesn't seem to happen on that route which is a shame.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm a sub and i'm into it in my own .... bedroom .... life, but I can't really get into it when it's in a game. A couple of reasons really, maledom does absolutely nothing for me and i'm not really a fan of things from the dom side anyway.

I'm only really interested in the romance side of it which doesn't seem to happen on that route which is a shame.
Ava , hon , i remember from some time ago , what you said .... sorry , didn't mean anything except a joke :giggle:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok , so ... the ending .... seems to be hurried ... :unsure:
it seems alot of games nowadays ... are doing this same thing ...is making a game that boring after awhile ?
i wonder ... ok haters start hating :)

Reactions: texasterry

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
ok , so ... the ending .... seems to be hurried ... :unsure:
it seems alot of games nowadays ... are doing this same thing ...is making a game that boring after awhile ?
i wonder ... ok haters start hating :)
It really was hurried. Once it was clear that the game wasn't going to be allowed on Steam the dev needed to move on to another game. I'm always in favor of an abrupt conclusion rather than just abandoning it in that case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It really was hurried. Once it was clear that the game wasn't going to be allowed on Steam the dev needed to move on to another game. I'm always in favor of an abrupt conclusion rather than just abandoning it in that case.
I think that's the only time I give a pass to quick endings.

I've seen it a few times when a dev needed to move on but, like you said, ending it rather than dropping it is a win.

Reactions: stekegkin

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Avaron1974
There is actually a way to have Marie and Jenny without going the dom route. It results in one of the two threesome scenes. Activate cheat mode and get together with both of them. Saturday evening is when the biggest action happens.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Also, maybe it's a bad ending but I never intended to have Steve's story be longer than one week.
The ending feels rushed because Steve doesn't know everything that happened this week. For the full story, you'd need to see things from Daniel's perspective, which I also plan to adapt into another game.

Still, it was already pointed out. The game was rejected by Steam. PwF didn't make enough money for me to focus on PwF 2. For now, I start developing the game 'A Foreign World' and I'll work on PwF 2 as a side project.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974
There is actually a way to have Marie and Jenny without going the dom route. It results in one of the two threesome scenes. Activate cheat mode and get together with both of them. Saturday evening is when the biggest action happens.
I used the Jenna and Marie walkthrough and it just highlighted the dom choices.

I'll try the full guide and ignore the other girls, see how that goes.

Also, maybe it's a bad ending but I never intended to have Steve's story be longer than one week.
The ending feels rushed because Steve doesn't know everything that happened this week. For the full story, you'd need to see things from Daniel's perspective, which I also plan to adapt into another game.

Still, it was already pointed out. The game was rejected by Steam. PwF didn't make enough money for me to focus on PwF 2. For now, I start developing the game 'A Foreign World' and I'll work on PwF 2 as a side project.
Like we said, a quick ending is better than no ending. If you have to move on for whatever reason i'm sure a lot of us would rather see any kind of ending over an abandoned tag.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It is rather funny though. The story started out spicy with lots of promise, then after a year or so delay, the game is re-made as vanilla and bland as possible...and STILL rejected by steam :ROFLMAO:.
Can't help but wonder how much money this guy lost by chasing the carrot on the stick that is Steam. No doubt, the next project will be fluffy bunnies and rainbows so Steam will accept, but it will be lost in a sea overflowing with VN's doing the exact same thing.

Nov 13, 2021

well i have a question for the second game where you will see daniel's perspective he will have his own girls or will they be the girls of the mc of this game thanks

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Has android port ever been a thing for this game? Doesn't seem to work with joiplay.
Works fine in JoiPlay, for me. You need to update JoiPlay from their patreon page. This uses Ren'py 8, which doesn't work in the play store version.

Reactions: water_rockz_sockz

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Playing with Fire [v1.0.4] Unofficial Android Port + Galery Unlocker

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 195mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Last edited:

Antimage

May 9, 2017
Playing with Fire [v1.0.4] Unofficial Android Port + Galery Unlocker

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 195mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

The links points to a different game - Naughty Nice

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes