• Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Can we have a Progress Update Karmacc? How's the game?
I'm just drawing everything. The update is 2 parts now, on for each half of the remake. Taking a while because I'm not using tilesets and the battles are hand drawn, plus the remade/animated scenes. Currently I'm getting back to making the hand drawn art so some stuff might be uploaded here/newgrounds
Also I/someone else needs to make the music. After that I need testers (not associated to me or the game) to see if the pacing of game, story and graphics are up to par.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
game is good just the encounter rate is a tad bit too much cant move two pieces of grass further before triggering another one
also how you get this too look like an actual pokemon game is frankly amazing

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Karmacc

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
game is good just the encounter rate is a tad bit too much cant move two pieces of grass further before triggering another one
also how you get this too look like an actual pokemon game is frankly amazing
Thanks, but the engine is not made by me, it's just mostly edited sprites that come default with Pokémon essentials, used to make fan games like pkmn uranium and more recently popular, infinite fusion.
Glad you enjoyed it though.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
also. How's it goin Karmacc? Don't burn yourself on the project. if needed take a break!
I'm currently working on getting a working battle sim for my patrons using my battle AI to see if it's up to snuff that will eventually be put on my newgrounds account some weeks after. And after, a complete rework of the Buneary scene to be animated to my current standards

zekro

Nov 26, 2017
I have been trying to get debug mode working for this but each of the things I get directed to just don't work does anyone have a file with debug already active?

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
I'll comment here so it'll appear in notifications I watch the progress of this game with great interest

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
So how do you set characters as futa or male or the like?
Get to a scene that genitalia are shown for the character, the option will appear. I think its just Leaf and Gardevoir who have the option. Basically just progress the game past the rocket stuff for the scenes in question.

Reactions: monkisuma

TDarkPhoenix

Oct 15, 2018
Then what to do afterwards cause I'm completely lost
I believe it's just that you go back to the place you need the disguise for and fight. Also this path is the vigilante path for this section. The secondary path for the hideout involves the officer Jenny but 1. idk how to do it and 2. i did vigi and didn't feel like redoin the entire game for the Jenny path. You can do it if you feel like in a second run and you're free to tell me what happens differently. Gl Hf man oh and btw the fight is kinda hard so be prepared.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes