• Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Wait, are you completely rewriting the battle system to work in unity?
Yeah, it's near feature complete, minus some oddball moves right now like trick room and many items plus not every ability is finished. Oh and it uses the turn order mechanics pre Sw&Sh where turn move order cant be affected during the turn, only before (mostly cause that would require a complete redo of all the code)
It also includes 1 or 2 QoL features from showdown like seeing the base stats of your enemies by hovering the nameplate

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Yeah, it's near feature complete, minus some oddball moves right now like trick room and many items plus not every ability is finished. Oh and it uses the turn order mechanics pre Sw&Sh where turn move order cant be affected during the turn, only before (mostly cause that would require a complete redo of all the code)
It also includes 1 or 2 QoL features from showdown like seeing the base stats of your enemies by hovering the nameplate
That's actually insane. What the fuck. I do not envy you in the slightest.

Durdogdbb3

Oct 27, 2021
So I got stuck under a bridge and I have no way out, didn't make a backup save so i'm pretty sure the save is softlocked for good. Any ideas? Otherwise R.I.P. lol

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So I got stuck under a bridge and I have no way out, didn't make a backup save so i'm pretty sure the save is softlocked for good. Any ideas? Otherwise R.I.P. lol
Use rpg maker to edit that bridge into grass? You can always post your save and someone might fix it for you if they feel like doing it.

Reactions: Durdogdbb3

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Poekmon essentials bridge system is extremely jank and can break easily if you know how, if you save under a bridge it can softlock the game and requires script execution to repair or entering debug mode and nocliping out

Debug mode can be entered by opening the games project file and playing it from inside. Other than owning rpgmxp I heard there is a way to access it through shortcut launch options.

Reactions: Durdogdbb3

Durdogdbb3

Oct 27, 2021
Use rpg maker to edit that bridge into grass? You can always post your save and someone might fix it for you if they feel like doing it.
Poekmon essentials bridge system is extremely jank and can break easily if you know how, if you save under a bridge it can softlock the game and requires script execution to repair or entering debug mode and nocliping out

Debug mode can be entered by opening the games project file and playing it from inside. Other than owning rpgmxp I heard there is a way to access it through shortcut launch options.
Thanks to you both, i downloaded the free trial of rpgmxp and noclipped to a safe spot. Worked like a charm.

Reactions: Karmacc
Nov 28, 2021
View attachment 1735155

Overview:
A young man goes on a vacation around his region after his mother leaves, setting him on the path for the best island vacation

Thread Updated: 2022-04-02
Release Date: 2022-04-02
Developer: Karmacc - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Length: 6-8 Hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 0.5: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
5.0.1 Patch: Here

Extra: WALKTHROUGH (0.4B)

View attachment 1735140 View attachment 1019321 View attachment 1735149 View attachment 1151972 View attachment 1151971
weird glitch do y'all know how to fix this?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
It's a really nice game so far. only gripe is i wish there were more M/M scenes, and that we could choose the genders of our pokemon team instead of them all being female. I understand its not in the cards and that you're very busy with the engine work (my prayers) but i just want to ask if there will be more "balance" with the pokemon scenes (do not care about the human ones they can all stay female)

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
It's a really nice game so far. only gripe is i wish there were more M/M scenes, and that we could choose the genders of our pokemon team instead of them all being female. I understand its not in the cards and that you're very busy with the engine work (my prayers) but i just want to ask if there will be more "balance" with the pokemon scenes (do not care about the human ones they can all stay female)
Just draw even more art bro it's easy

Reactions: Karmacc

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Making all the Pokémon have male alternatives is in the pipeline, post unity release when I polish old content up. The reason only Gard could be male was of a (now redone) game mechanic I have planned that relied entirely on pergonants-e (now it's an alternative method).
But yeah, thank you so much for to a playing a my game

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
updated WT?
is umb the only one that can get prego or can lop get too?
so how to do this one?

View attachment 2433283
Lop can get progtenant if I remember
That mission was an example mission part of the plugin I don't know how you got it, stray space particles flipping bits level dumb if it's never been replicated by anybody

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
On Joiplay and I get this error at the Weedle encounter. Might just be a me problem, just wanted to point it out though if there's a fix then that would be neat. Capture+_2023-03-10-17-46-20.png

Reactions: Thatonedude64
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes