Joooooojoooooooo1

May 14, 2022
Can anyone pls tell how to open .rxdata files? I like to open and see the animations.rxdata file inside the game pls tell correct and true answer pls

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
Is it possible to reset map encounters? I'd like to challenge certain NPCs again who usually challenge you when you pass them by but after defeating them they just stand there

Oct 8, 2021
Is it possible to reset map encounters? I'd like to challenge certain NPCs again who usually challenge you when you pass them by but after defeating them they just stand there
You don't need to do that, when you first set foot in Marigold City an old man will stop you and give you the VS Seeker.

Xsly1x

Aug 1, 2022
Anyone else having this problem? I used debug mode and now I can not view any animations from the pokemon center beds. It blacks out and won't give me the pokemon selection screen anymore...

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone here have a list of evolution requirements modified for this version for PKMNs who have a special evolution requirement in the original game (i.e. Machoke requires trade to become Machamp, Magneton leveling up at Chargestone Cave to become Magnezone, and the likes)?

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone here have a list of evolution requirements modified for this version for PKMNs who have a special evolution requirement in the original game (i.e. Machoke requires trade to become Machamp, Magneton leveling up at Chargestone Cave to become Magnezone, and the likes)?
So far, the only special evolutions are stones, time of day or environment (for Eevee), or trading. Trading evolutions are accomplished by engaging in swinging with the woman and her Ninetales in the north town.

Bondubras

Jul 30, 2022
Is there a guide for this game? I got wrecked by the grass gym the first couple times, until Cyndaquil had evolved and hit level 17, and I'd like to know if there's anything else to worry about like that damned Lileep...

I'd also like to know what differences the character's state of dress makes in each area. If I could have her go everywhere naked, I would, but there seems to be a fair amount of stuff that needs her clothed, so I'd like to know what to watch out for there. And how does sex with the female trainers change the game? Does anything get locked if you fuck everything that moves, or is there stuff that only unlocks after the player sluts it up enough?

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
wasn't mentioned in the first post, how do you fullscreen? tried every button from f1 to f12

Feb 8, 2020
Hi, i have a question, why the game look's like that? Anyone know how to fix that? I'm playing on my phone with Joiplay. Thanks Screenshot_20220803-132131.png

Feb 8, 2020
Were you messing with your settings? Are you using the Playstore or Patreon version of Joiplay?
The PlayStore , the only I change was to turn off the cheat Mode on Joiplay, because with the cheats ON the Game don't run. Now run but looks that way, like the picture I send

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Is there a guide for this game? I got wrecked by the grass gym the first couple times, until Cyndaquil had evolved and hit level 17, and I'd like to know if there's anything else to worry about like that damned Lileep...
It's just Pokemon my dude. Only slightly more complicated than rock-paper-scissors.
Lileep is a trap that's precisely meant to prevent your Cyndaquil/Quilava from steamrolling the entire gym by itself. Check out Bulbapedia for its type weaknesses and get a Pokemon/move that can one-shot it.

If there's anything actually hard about the game it's the encounters that have level scaling, like alpha Pokemon that seem to be always ~5-10 levels higher than your strongest Pokemon.
Still - the type weakness mechanic is always abusable.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes