alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
any full save?
If you mean a save with everything complete, you would miss out on literally all content. There is no gallery as far as I am aware except using the debug menu to reset flags, which can break your save if you aren't careful about what you reset, and that isn't a gallery function.

Nov 29, 2020
any full save?
Most of the fun is in actually playing the game. Event Pokémon are generally min-maxed and you can capture some of them without fighting. If you don't want to bother searching for Pokémon, Debug mode allows you to give yourself whatever Pokémon you want.
If you mean a save with everything complete, you would miss out on literally all content. There is no gallery as far as I am aware except using the debug menu to reset flags, which can break your save if you aren't careful about what you reset, and that isn't a gallery function.
A lot of the scenes are repeatable. You can use the Vs Seeker to rematch and fuck generic Trainers, Pokémon Center Jobs can be taken again. Most non-combat scenes can be viewed as much as you like, although some are once per day. You can't rematch Gym Leaders (other than Jamie) or the Rival.

Is there anyway to sex with Pignite in Midara Region?
Pignite is in the code (Pokémon go up to Gen 5), but is not currently obtainable (outside Debug mode) or have illustrations for sex scenes. You can have sex with Pokemon without illustrations, but you'll have to use your imagination. The player starts with Cyndaquil and Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander are obtainable. I don't know Hino-Arashi's plans for including other starters in the future. Although she has said she's open to adding more Pokémon.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
Wow,that is a great news for me, I'm looking for fighting type Pokemon (actually my favorite one is Blaziken...

I hope to have Blaziken :ROFLMAO:)
If you're looking for Fighting-Types, there's Machop (Routes 10, 11, 12, 14), and Timburr (Kindling Woods). I suppose there's also Poliwrath (Poliwag in Freebooter Grotto, Route 7). Machop line have illustrations, Timburr line don't. Poliwag line will in the next update.

Will hidden abilities be implemented in the future?
Pokémon you encounter while naked can have their Hidden Ability. The Poochyena in the 'Aggressive Pokemon' Job have their Hidden Ability. There is also a plan to have a traditional Day Care in the future. With all the mechanics intact, I'm guessing. I'd love the Ability Capsule (swap between Standard Abilities) and Ability Patches (change a Sandard to Hidden) to be added. They were added to the main games in Gen VI and VIII, respectively. The engine is based on Gen V.

Last edited:

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
If you're looking for Fighting-Types, there's Machop (Routes 10, 11, 12, 14), and Timburr (Kindling Woods). I suppose there's also Poliwrath (Poliwag in Freebooter Grotto, Route 7). Machop line have illustrations, Timburr line don't. Poliwag line will in the next update.

Pokémon you encounter while naked can have their Hidden Ability. The Poochyena in the 'Aggressive Pokemon' Job have their Hidden Ability. There is also a plan to have a traditional Day Care in the future. With all the mechanics intact, I'm guessing. I'd love the Ability Capsule (swap between Standard Abilities) and Ability Patches (change a Sandard to Hidden) to be added. They were added to the main games in Gen VI and VIII, respectively. The engine is based on Gen V.
That's an interesting mechanic. Better get busy finding unaware Clefairy.

DDD72

Dec 17, 2019
Is there a way to get more events with the green haired rival girl?? Like events? I mean I don't feel rewarded enough when I beat her. I guess she sometimes gives out items, but still events would be nice.

Nov 29, 2020
Better get busy finding unaware Clefairy.
Clefairy have Friend Guard as their Hidden Ability, which becomes Unaware when it evolves.

Is there a way to get more events with the green haired rival girl?? Like events? I mean I don't feel rewarded enough when I beat her. I guess she sometimes gives out items, but still events would be nice.
Wait? The next story event is meeting her at Greyfield. There will probably be something there. There's also an unused illustration that I'm sure will show up sooner or later.

Is there any patch for who play in joiplay?? I always stuck when want to flirt with someone
The game is not being developed with Joiplay in mind, so working at all is a happy coincidence. At best, you can wait for the new version (sometime December) and make sure your Joiplay is on the latest version. Fortunately, flirting is not actually required to progress the game. It is the only way to get a Friend Ball (only one), sadly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Most of the fun is in actually playing the game. Event Pokémon are generally min-maxed and you can capture some of them without fighting. If you don't want to bother searching for Pokémon, Debug mode allows you to give yourself whatever Pokémon you want.
A lot of the scenes are repeatable. You can use the Vs Seeker to rematch and fuck generic Trainers, Pokémon Center Jobs can be taken again. Most non-combat scenes can be viewed as much as you like, although some are once per day. You can't rematch Gym Leaders (other than Jamie) or the Rival.

Pignite is in the code (Pokémon go up to Gen 5), but is not currently obtainable (outside Debug mode) or have illustrations for sex scenes. You can have sex with Pokemon without illustrations, but you'll have to use your imagination. The player starts with Cyndaquil and Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander are obtainable. I don't know Hino-Arashi's plans for including other starters in the future. Although she has said she's open to adding more Pokémon.
I see, I assumed that most of the non-generic scenes, generic probably isn't the best word, but I mean the ones for beating trainers that are basically the same with different sprites, were one time only like the Breloom scene, which I totally missed out on because I talked to Jamie a couple times, went in with me naked and her clothed, and accepted battling them, then used a Master Ball from the debug to catch the one that remained once I got rid of the other. I also beat Cognac the first time, so I missed that rape scene. Unfortunately, I already overwrote the save after the rival asked me to go to Greyfield and stopped there since Greyfield is, as far as I can tell, inaccessible at this time.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Unfortunately, I already overwrote the save after the rival asked me to go to Greyfield and stopped there since Greyfield is, as far as I can tell, inaccessible at this time.
I plan to make some of the non-repeatable scenes replayable via Memory Link in the future. It is also possible to replay some by toggling the correct switches in debug mode. My philosophy in making this is that I'd rather let the player keep their personal save file and Pokémon intact rather than resetting to see what was missed.

DDDNOMYASS

Dec 12, 2020
Please Help, When defeating female trainers the "take advantage" option don't show up :(
this start happen after I play on debug mode, Any idea how to fix it?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes