GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
I encountered a pretty weird glitch or bug (not sure which) but it happens when the script hangs after you’ve been accepted to do the Job at Spirit Adult Studio, and when I opened my game, it was a black screen and I was unable to do anything. mostly because it crashed and save in the middle of a cutscene or pause thing where the ‘battle’ takes place a few seconds later.

my Save thing had a Sprite for Allie as naked Flannery, which I thought was pretty interesting, and one that is defiently game breaking and one that is unintended since it is very specific, being that your game’s script HAS to hang during the pause between getting the text for the first half of the stuff to go by and and when the job actually starts.

that is the only game breaking glitch or bug I encountered so far besides the Switch for 137 which wouldn’t actually fix the issue in which I easily fixed it because my team was under leveled at the time (strongest was Quilava at 32 at the time) and the trainers before Wintercress proved to be a problem, but the main focus is this random glitch/bug I came across and I do not think even debug can help me out of it because it’s stuck in the blank space right before where the Studio job actually begins, but I am afraid I cannot provide some evidence that what I said is true

Edit: It may have something to do with the Version I am playing. which is 11-9-20 ver, so it may have been patched or a remaining bug.

Last edited:

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
Here is the bug for what happened in the above post, so all I have is a Sniptool thing. The only debug things I used is for having a Mudkip (Which is now a Swampert) and also a Starly, but I forgot if it is naturally in the game or not. although the BGM used in this blank void really sets the right mood when I was attempting to complete the job when I am not sure if Speaking + Action is good enough even though the script makes it clear that is what must be done unless it's just a way to get a charmander.

Last edited:

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Where do I find a clefairy exactly? I've been searching in the limestone cave for a while and I have yet to encounter one. So far I keep getting the same wild pokemon.

Nov 29, 2020
I wonder if there’s a possibility for a battle frontier scenario
There's a 'Fight Area' West of Wintercress Town on the Map. So, maybe?

Where do I find a clefairy exactly? I've been searching in the limestone cave for a while and I have yet to encounter one. So far I keep getting the same wild pokemon.
5% chance in the dark area. I don't know if you saw my earlier reply, so: Clefairy's Hidden Ability is Friend Guard. It only becomes Unaware when it Evolves.
It's possible to use Debug mode to increase encounter rate, but if you do that, I'd recommend backing up your Data folder, first.

The only debug things I used is for having a Mudkip (Which is now a Swampert) and also a Starly, but I forgot if it is naturally in the game or not.
I've found that using Debug mode can cause problems with scripts. Try re-extracting and replacing the Data folder.

Last edited:

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
5% chance in the dark area. I don't know if you saw my earlier reply, so: Clefairy's Hidden Ability is Friend Guard. It only becomes Unaware when it Evolves.
It's possible to use Debug mode to increase encounter rate, but if you do that, I'd recommend backing up your Data folder, first.
Yes, I got your reply. I thank you for the info. I have finally found that clefairy. I do seem to be having trouble finding misdreavus. I have wandered in the same area where the manor is located for a few hours with no luck.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
I've found that using Debug mode can cause problems with scripts. Try re-extracting and backing up your Data folder first.[/QUOTE]

I think I'll just download and extract the most recent patch of the game instead and copy and paste it over the file thing.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
Yes, I got your reply. I thank you for the info. I have finally found that clefairy. I do seem to be having trouble finding misdreavus. I have wandered in the same area where the manor is located for a few hours with no luck.
I can confirm it exists (I've seen it), but it's a 1% encounter. As far as I know, there's no way to Evolve it, as Dusk Stones aren't obtainable.

I think I'll just download and extract the most recent patch of the game instead and copy and paste it over the file thing.
11-9-2020 is the most recent version. There is a test version on Hino-Arashi's Twitter, but that has a few reported bugs with the new features.

Last edited:

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
11-9-2020 is the most recent version. There is a test version on Hino-Arashi's Twitter, but that has a few reported bugs with the new features.
[/QUOTE]

It works, but I am still stuck in the void that is the Spirit Adult Studio's dressing room void without anyway to escape because the script hanged in the middle of the quick transition where the 'job' began. I think I'll have to make a new game just to get out of the random and somewhat hilarious hardlock.

Last edited:

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018

It works, but I am still stuck in the void that is the Spirit Adult Studio's dressing room void without anyway to escape because the script hanged in the middle of the quick transition where the 'job' began. I think I'll have to make a new game just to get out of the random and somewhat hilarious hardlock.
[/QUOTE]
You can warp to new maps in debug mode. I can also take a look at your save file if you want it fixed. Just drop me a PM.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
You can warp to new maps in debug mode. I can also take a look at your save file if you want it fixed. Just drop me a PM.
[/QUOTE]

I would appreciate that, but I do not know how to PM on this platform

furry maid

Jun 22, 2019
was wondering what happen to alex game mode where you can walk as alex or male protagonist i had a lot of fun while just walking with the model

simple hell

May 25, 2020
was wondering what happen to alex game mode where you can walk as alex or male protagonist i had a lot of fun while just walking with the model
right now you can only ever play as Allie from what i know you will be able to play as Alex and maybe even Emmie in latter updates probably close to when its finished

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
Script 'PokeBattle_Trainer' line 224: NameError Occured.
uninitialized constant PokeBattle_Trainer:: PBSpecies

does anyone know how to fix this error or no? I got some help from Hino to fix my gamestate, but I don't want to bother them.

Nov 29, 2020
can i run this game in linux and if so how?
The starting post claims it works in Linux. If you're having trouble, the game is created with Pokémon Essentials, which is based on RPG Maker XP. You might research how to get that running. We can't really help you without more information, however. Do you get a specific error?

Script 'PokeBattle_Trainer' line 224: NameError Occured.
uninitialized constant PokeBattle_Trainer:: PBSpecies

does anyone know how to fix this error or no? I got some help from Hino to fix my gamestate, but I don't want to bother them.
That's a new one. Where are you and what are you doing? Have you used Debug?

Last edited:

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
That's a new one. Where are you and what are you doing? Have you used Debug?
[/QUOTE]

yeah, but it has a few errors before it could finish loading due to another error
Script 'F12ganggang' Line 8: NameError occured
Uninitialized constant Scene_DebugIntro

so I was unable to fix my game via debug due to that script error.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes