Jul 29, 2017
looking at the encounters file im not seeing anywhere you can find him think you can catch him next update look in PBS/encounters if you want to double check what pokemon you can find in the wild
Thanks, it's took me a long time to searching.By the way,do U know how to evolution Eevee to a Glaceon?

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks, it's took me a long time to searching.By the way,do U know how to evolution Eevee to a Glaceon?
Level it up at Mt. Granite. You can't get there legitimately, yet. However, you can Warp there via Debug. I'm guessing it will be accessable soon after Greyfield City. It's connected to both Yarrow City (via Route 25) and Greyfield City (Route 15).

with an icy rock and need level between 17 to 20 lv
This doesn't seem to work.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Level it up at Mt. Granite. You can't get there legitimately, yet. However, you can Warp there via Debug. I'm guessing it will be accessable soon after Greyfield City. It's connected to both Yarrow City (via Route 25) and Greyfield City (Route 15).

This doesn't seem to work.
Correction after reach 21 lv it evolve, with the icy rock tested few times, it work, for the 17 to 20 work with a leaf stone to get a leafeon in kindling forest, I apologies for the disinformation.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
Correction after reach 21 lv it evolve, tested few times, it work, for the 17 to 20 work with a leaf stone to get a leaf on in kindling forest, I apologies for thedisinformation
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your instructions, but I can't get this to work, either. Eevee Evolves to Leafeon when leveled up in Kindling Woods, regardless of level. I can't get a Leaf Stone to work on Eevee at all. Likewise with Icy Rock.

You might be thinking of Gen VIII. The engine used is based on Gen V, when Leafeon and Glaceon were location-based Evolutions.

Urob

Aug 23, 2020
To evolve Eevee into Leafeon, just level it up in Kindling woods. The area has "moss rock" in it, which overrides any non-stone based evolutions. I'd assume for Glaceon one has to wait for area that contains "ice rock". That was way the evolutions worked from gen IV to gen VII. The game and its mechanics existed before gen VIII was introduced.

Edit:
By non-stone based evolutions I mean Espeon/Umbreon. If you use Fire/Thunder/Water stone, you get Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon every time.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
patch.png

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 12/22/2020 Patch

Download here:

This patch addresses some oversights in the wardrobe system where some characters were still using the old nudity check. Simply merge the contained /Data/ directory with your game's own ( overwrite when asked ).

- Fixed initialization of the wardrobe system, preventing some weird behavior with overworld NPCs.
- Fixed some scenes not working correctly with the new wardrobe system.

Zero-Infinite

Nov 18, 2017
Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this, but even with the latest patch, when battling an important trainer while naked, it doesn't use the proper transition image for Allie. It uses vsTrainer1.png instead of vsTrainer1_1.png in the Graphics\Transitions folder and I believe it used to work properly in an older version.

Not trying to nitpick or anything, just wanted to point it out in case it's a bug. Love the game btw and thanks for putting so much effort into it.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
I'd like to Report on finding this bug. When I talked to this maniac, his sprite would be stuck to the main character.

Edit: When I reset the game, It didn't happen again. Still a hilarious bug though.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
Anyone knows where the oldkey is use for and the location to use it?
Silver Mansion East of Argent City. You might want to head North of Cliffshore past the Strength Boulder, first, though. It's just North and West past a small patch of grass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beatboxer
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes