Firelight1928

Oct 29, 2018
Can you even capture Zapdos?
Yes, since this game is basically the same as the era between Diamond & Pearl, and Ruby & Sapphire. All legendries in the current game has the same catch rate as the original, which is fucking low at best. If you want to do the quick way of catching it, you're just better opening the debug version of the game and just cheat in a masterball

Reactions: Beatboxer
Nov 29, 2020
Can you even capture Zapdos?
... If you want to do the quick way of catching it, you're just better opening the debug version of the game and just cheat in a masterball
Alternatively, lose. It will fuck you. Then go to Dr. Wankenstien in Argent City for an Egg.
There is supposed to be a 'Submit' option if your Arousal is high enough, but the Wardrobe function broke it.

Reactions: Beatboxer

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
For some reason, the Flash master says that I'm naked despite the fact I'm wearing clothes....... The system is super bugged. Nothing game-breaking................ yet.

Correction: Multiple NPCs think I'm naked for some reason.

Nov 29, 2020
For some reason, the Flash master says that I'm naked despite the fact I'm wearing clothes....... The system is super bugged. Nothing game-breaking................ yet.

Correction: Multiple NPCs think I'm naked for some reason.
There should be another patch coming 'soon'. Until then, don't save before fighting an Alpha Pokémon unless you can leave the area without fighting it. Reloading a spawned Alpha will crash the game.

When you say 'multiple NPCs', which ones? In addition to the Flash Master, I know of the clerk on the Left side of the Aster Town Museum/Gym and the PokeMart Clerks in Argent City.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
There should be another patch coming 'soon'. Until then, don't save before fighting an Alpha Pokémon unless you can leave the area without fighting it. Reloading a spawned Alpha will crash the game.

When you say 'multiple NPCs', which ones? In addition to the Flash Master, I know of the clerk on the Left side of the Aster Town Museum/Gym and the PokeMart Clerks in Argent City.
From my experience, it only happens with the Cliff Shore City NPCs. It doesn't seem to happen anywhere else. The wild Pokemon are not affected by it nor any of the clerks except for the ones in Argent City. I'll check for Aster Town clerks. Otherwise, nobody else are affected.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
patch2.png
Pokémon Ecchi Version - 12/24/2020 Patch

Download here:

Boy, this wardrobe system sure is a lot of fun!

Simply merge the contained /Data/ directory with your game's own ( overwrite when asked ).

- Fixed more instances of outdated wardrobe checks.
- Fixed an issue with saving and F12 causing Alpha Pokemon to crash.

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough?
How far back is yours? This one is kind of crude, but it should work. Let me know if it doesn't. View attachment Pokemon Ecchi Walkthrough 12-20-2020.TXT

are 90% of the scenes in this game still doggy style? that was my primary reason for dropping it some months ago
Yes. There are some reverse-cowgirl/lapfuck animations for some of the bigger Pokémon (Typhlosion/Charizard/Aggron/Ursaring), but they're the minority. I believe it was said there would be more eventually, but for now it's easiest and quickest to have a standard default pose to get at least one scene for every Pokémon in. Additionally, there was a poll on what to focus on for the next update, and continuing the story to Greyfield was the winner, Illustrations was second place.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So what is with the random pokemon cries the second I enter a route area naked? Is that a sign of an alpha? Also, how do you tell when you trigger an alpha? I purposely walked around 12 naked both to get Zapdos, which wasn't at the power plant when I first went, and to see this alpha pokemon thing that the change log says to beware of. I did submit to Zapdos once, but realized that counts as a loss and triggers the black out as well as meaning, as in the original if you fail to catch Zapdos in the power plant fight, he disappears.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
are 90% of the scenes in this game still doggy style? that was my primary reason for dropping it some months ago
This is the generic handler for player created scenarios. It would be impossible to give every single Pokémon paired with every single human character in every single possible combination its own illustration.

Events tend to have their own illustrations and are primarily what I'd consider to be the scenes.

Reactions: DDD72
Nov 29, 2020
So what is with the random pokemon cries the second I enter a route area naked? Is that a sign of an alpha? Also, how do you tell when you trigger an alpha?
Yes. If you heard a Pokémon Cry, there is an Alpha somewhere in the area. Note: Alphas appear on a random point on the map, which can include on the top of 'walls'. You can still fight such Alphas if you can maneuver them to a space adjacent to one you can occupy.

I purposely walked around 12 naked both to get Zapdos, which wasn't at the power plant when I first went, and to see this alpha pokemon thing that the change log says to beware of. I did submit to Zapdos once, but realized that counts as a loss and triggers the black out as well as meaning, as in the original if you fail to catch Zapdos in the power plant fight, he disappears.
If you Submitted, he should still be there. You can also go to Dr. Wankenstien for a Zapdos Egg, as long as you don't fuck a different Pokémon in the meantime. There are 3 Alphas you can find in the Power Plant: Electabuzz, Luxray and Raichu (Zapdos doesn't count, he's always there). If you fight Zapdos while naked, he can have Lighting Rod instead of Pressure.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes. If you heard a Pokémon Cry, there is an Alpha somewhere in the area. Note: Alphas appear on a random point on the map, which can include on the top of 'walls'. You can still fight such Alphas if you can maneuver them to a space adjacent to one you can occupy.

If you Submitted, he should still be there. You can also go to Dr. Wankenstien for a Zapdos Egg, as long as you don't fuck a different Pokémon in the meantime. There are 3 Alphas you can find in the Power Plant: Electabuzz, Luxray and Raichu (Zapdos doesn't count, he's always there). If you fight Zapdos while naked, he can have Lighting Rod instead of Pressure.
Okay, so the alphas aren't just a random encounter in the grass, but something not found in an official main line game at all. I guess I'll have to do some more walking and pay close attention. As for Zapdos, I could have sworn he disappeared as the screen faded, but maybe his sprite was just despawning because I was being moved out of the power plant. I decided to go for the normal catching method with a master ball. I saw A LOT of Electabuzz and Luxio, but no Raichu so far and they all seemed normal minus always being male. EDIT: Found a Raichu, it seems they are not as high on the encounter list for alphas as the other two.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes