Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Is the extendtext.exe in the game safe? it sounds like a 3rd party tool to show the text in a way that's hard to do in pokemonessentials, but could a unsafe version be used by accident?

I put it on virustotal and it returned 10+ detections, just a little worried. Grabbed my copy from hino-arashi's twitter
It's simply a tool used for the game's development to extend RMXP's text box area. I'd left it included in case anyone wanted to mod their game.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
yes, I completed the quest and now I have smeargle in my team but I still can't get the oral sex scene
Ok so if you're talking about what I think you're talking about you already missed that boat. When you find the smeargle in the basement of the department store, you'd flirt with them,(the ctrl key) and then they'd get interested and that scene illustration would play.

Reactions: Buttercream1995
Apr 17, 2020
is there a gallery for scenes I have already seen?
no but u can always go naked into bed with a pokemon or redo scenes. the only exception i believe is the smeargle licking scene, which im pretty sure its not repeatable. Use Debug mode to fuck custom mons by entering the debug menu from below the bag and options list and then select custom trainer battle, then lose on purpose.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Regarding the ongoing small resolution problem

WTF?

View attachment 961129
Well now, now event illustrations would have to be made at a larger size to fit the screen properly. Honestly not sure why Hino didn't make the game at a larger resolution from the get go, but i'm assuming they had their technical reasons for not doing so. And now if you tried to resize things you'd have things looking off.

Reactions: GhoulGuy360

firebreath251

May 23, 2019
Ok so if you're talking about what I think you're talking about you already missed that boat. When you find the smeargle in the basement of the department store, you'd flirt with them,(the ctrl key) and then they'd get interested and that scene illustration would play.
so that's what happened, I found out that I could flirt very late

Reactions: Buttercream1995

Jaxinc

Mar 15, 2020
Welp that december update broke my game going east from marigold city it fatal errors. Six hours of playing and poof... motivation ruined lol

Urob

Aug 23, 2020
Anyone a full save please? Thx for sharring!
There is no gallery, so full save would be pointless. You'd miss pretty much everything that's interesting/fun. (Plus the game isn't done, there's portion of map you can't reach yet.)

That being said, it's really solid so far.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes