KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
There is no gallery, so full save would be pointless. You'd miss pretty much everything that's interesting/fun. (Plus the game isn't done, there's portion of map you can't reach yet.)

That being said, it's really solid so far.
Oh okay thx for the informations!

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys my character is naked but I don't jnow how to put some clothes, can you help me please? Thx

Urob

Aug 23, 2020
Either go back to your house and use wardrobe in your room or go into any pokemon center. There's "changing booth" on the ground floor in every single one of them. There are couple more places to get dressed, but I guess if you just started, those are irrelevant for now.

Edit:
But for completion sake... there's cabin where you can dress/undress in North Kindling Woods and every time you return towel in any of the current 3 hot spring areas, you get dressed too. Although the hot springs worked like that before clothing system got updated, so I'm not sure it still works this way.

Last edited:

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I like this pokemon world. Prostitution, victory fucking trainers you defeat, bestiality, exhibitionism, public sex... ALL legal and culturally acceptable. Damn I wish it was real, I'd move there in a heartbeat. The dev should add books and dialogue about all that for worldbuilding, explaining how it's all normal for this world. Although I ALREADY found dialogue about it, exhibitionism specifically. A girl said walking through tall grass draws out stronger opposite sex mons. This explains why the culture first allowed it, it's a TACTIC used by serious trainers to catch stronger creatures. I guess accepting public sex was not too far off from there.

Reactions: CVDO
Nov 29, 2020
I got 6 badges. is there a way to get my 7th badge or do I have to wait for a update
6 is as far as it goes right now. Next update will be Greyfield (and hopefully it's Gym) and Mt. Granite.

I like this pokemon world. Prostitution, victory fucking trainers you defeat, bestiality, exhibitionism, public sex... ALL legal and culturally acceptable.
I'm not sure bestiality is quite as acceptable as it seems.
The woman you 'trade' with says 'Your secret's safe with me.'
A man in Margold's Pokémon Center says 'Wow, you and your Pokémon are really close! Err... really, really close. Hmm.'
Dr. Wankenstein is working for Team Sprit because they don't worry about unimportant things like ethics.
I'd guess it's a common kink, and maybe on the edge of legal, but not something talked about in polite company.

Last edited:

xYz1218

Jan 3, 2021
The game keeps giving me back errors. There isn't anything when I enter in to the changing room, no text, nothing and sometimes it just crashes. Anyone got any advice? I used the 8-16-2020 gamebuild and added both patches.

Nov 29, 2020
The game keeps giving me back errors. There isn't anything when I enter in to the changing room, no text, nothing and sometimes it just crashes. Anyone got any advice? I used the 8-16-2020 gamebuild and added both patches.
You need to use the 12-20-2020 build and add the patches. The 12-24-2020 Patch is probably enough. I think it's cumulative.

SS_Ezekiel

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this bug? I get it as soon as I get past the "font not installed" every time I start the game.
Screenshot (146).png

Nov 29, 2020
Anyone know how to fix this bug? I get it as soon as I get past the "font not installed" every time I start the game.
Try re-installing the Data and PBS folders? You might also fix it by running Debug once, maybe. Make sure you're using the correct versions, too (12-20-2020 and Patch 12-24-2020).

Last edited:

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
How to replace a pokémon if you already have 6? I want to replace one with another one. please help, thx

Nov 29, 2020
How to replace a pokémon if you already have 6? I want to replace one with another one. please help, thx
1. Go to any Pokémon Center and look to the East of the main counter. You will see a computer.
2. Interact with it and choose 'Someone's PC'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For whatever reason, you can't access 'Someone's PC' from your PC at home. Probably because Tradition.

Reactions: Fakenet
Nov 29, 2020
Which Pokémon can move a rock? Thx
Any Pokémon that can use the 'Strength' HM. You get the HM from a Sailor in a house in Marigold, but need the Cliffshore Badge to use Strength out of battle.

For an exact list of Pokémon that can learn Strength, look in the tm.txt file in the PBS folder.

Jan 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "FamiliarStranger, publicación: 4858689, miembro: 3116734"]
Cualquier Pokémon que pueda usar el HM 'Fuerza'. Obtienes el HM de un marinero en una casa en Marigold, pero necesitas la Insignia Cliffshore para usar la Fuerza fuera de la batalla.

Para obtener una lista exacta de Pokémon que pueden aprender Fuerza, busque en el archivo tm.txt en la carpeta PBS.
[/CITAR]

Nov 29, 2020
Aunque se trata de un vínculo útil, los archivos de la carpeta PBS ya están en el equipo y se pueden ver en cualquier momento. Además, las cosas cambian entre juegos, por lo que las Wikis no siempre pueden ser precisas para la versión de Ecchi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

enirwni

Jan 5, 2021
umm this world would be terrible in real life unless you literally don't care about the well-being of any real woman

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes