KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
How to get to Grevfield City, Myrtle City, Holly City or even Laurel City guys if it si possible? Thx for help!
Cause I've just beated the boss of Yarrow City

Nov 29, 2020
Guys, I need money because I have zero, so how to make money in this game other to cell our stuff? Thx for help!
1. The main source of money is defeating other Trainers. You get the VS. Seeker upon entering Marigold City that allows rematching Trainers in the area. Note: You can use it in Gyms, but only until you've defeated the Gym Leader.

2. You can take repeatable jobs at the Aster Town, Ashwood City and Marigold City Pokémon Centers. Some jobs require more Badges.

3. You can find sparkling spots on walls in Limestone Cave with various items, some of which only exist for selling (Rare Bones and Star Pieces). These spots respawn every day.

4. There are 3 spots (that I know of) on Route 7 that have Treasure items. These spots also respawn every day.

5. There are a few people you can have sex with for money.

6. The Move Pay Day creates coins worth Level x 5 on each use. Learned by Meowth at level 30.

How to get to Grevfield City, Myrtle City, Holly City or even Laurel City guys if it si possible? Thx for help!
You can't, yet. Greyfield will be in the next update, though.
Edit: If you've beaten Yarrow, you need to go to Wintercress, West of Tulip Town.

Last edited:

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
1. The main source of money is defeating other Trainers. You get the VS. Seeker upon entering Marigold City that allows rematching Trainers in the area. Note: You can use it in Gyms, but only until you've defeated the Gym Leader.

2. You can take repeatable jobs at the Aster Town, Ashwood City and Marigold City Pokémon Centers. Some jobs require more Badges.

3. You can find sparkling spots on walls in Limestone Cave with various items, some of which only exist for selling (Rare Bones and Star Pieces). These spots respawn every day.

4. There are 3 spots (that I know of) on Route 7 that have Treasure items. These spots also respawn every day.

5. There are a few people you can have sex with for money.

You can't, yet. Greyfield will be in the next update, though.
Edit: If you've beaten Yarrow, you need to go to Wintercress, West of Tulip Town.
Okay but I already went to Wintercress but when I go ther to fight my father he still saying me that I must return stronger
and my pokémon are around level 90 each excepted one at lvl 8, so am I missing something or what? Again thx for help

JackEsco30

Jan 3, 2021
Hope we get a update soon don’t want to level up too much. My team is 53-50
typhlosion- 53
gyarados- 50
tauros- 50
scizor- 50
nidoking- 50
leafeon- 50

Nov 29, 2020
Okay but I already went to Wintercress but when I go ther to fight my father he still saying me that I must return stronger
and my pokémon are around level 90 each excepted one at lvl 8, so am I missing something or what? Again thx for help
You need all 5 other Badges: Aster, Ashwood, Marigold, Cliffshore, Yarrow.

Reactions: KR4T05191

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
I've just beaten my father, and after there was the lady with the blue hair that said that I could join her for a fight or something like that, but don't remember where I have to go. :unsure::(:KEK:
Help me thx!

Nov 29, 2020
I've just beaten my father, and after there was the lady with the blue hair that said that I could join her for a fight or something like that, but don't remember where I have to go. :unsure::(:KEK:
Help me thx!
You've done it! You've reached the end of the game! Roll Credits!
More seriously, she asked you to meet her in Greyfield City. You can't go there yet, but it's being added next update, along with Mt. Granite.
As for when the next update will arrive, I'm hoping this month, but there is no official statement.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
You've done it! You've reached the end of the game! Roll Credits!
More seriously, she asked you to meet her in Greyfield City. You can't go there yet, but it's being added next update, along with Mt. Granite.
As for when the next update will arrive, I'm hoping this month, but there is no official statement.
Oh okay so we must wait then :FacePalm::KEK:

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Omg, first you smack him so many times, then you kill him, after that you kill his spirit form and then even in death you can't leave your old man alone? Get medical help man and stop yelling "Zeuuuuuuus" while sleeping. :Kappa:
I know but I hate him...he's a douchebag for me so...:FacePalm::KEK:

Toble

Feb 24, 2020
anyone knows how to get Gengar?
I have lvl'ed my Haunter up and he is at lvl 45 now and it has not evoled yet and I can't any way to trade.
can anyone help me out please

simple hell

May 25, 2020
anyone knows how to get Gengar?
I have lvl'ed my Haunter up and he is at lvl 45 now and it has not evoled yet and I can't any way to trade.
can anyone help me out please
Just use debug mode and change it's species as Gengar, as Haunter evolves while trading in vanilla games. And there is no specific guide for evolution in this game.
in a house in clover town you can talk to a girl and "trade" pokemon and fuck each others pokemon try that i think you need to fuck your own pokemon a few times first

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Tried to get the egg from Wankenstein, this bug happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I discovered that the thread OP hasn't been updated in a while, which means I was accidentally using an older version. So I went and found the latest version and the two patches.

Now I instead get this bug when trying to retrieve the egg:

What do I do now?

Mark11347

May 9, 2017
A new update is released, at least I found it out now, here's the official mediafire link:

Can someone share a save btw? I lost mine by resetting Windows :( .

Changelog if someone is interested:

Last edited:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
A new update is released, at least I found it out now, here's the official mediafire link:

Can someone share a save btw? I lost mine by resetting Windows :( .

Changelog if someone is interested:
My save including someone else's save with various checkpoints, as there is no gallery option.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes