dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
If you Submitted, he should still be there. You can also go to Dr. Wankenstien for a Zapdos Egg, as long as you don't fuck a different Pokémon in the meantime. There are 3 Alphas you can find in the Power Plant: Electabuzz, Luxray and Raichu (Zapdos doesn't count, he's always there). If you fight Zapdos while naked, he can have Lighting Rod instead of Pressure.
Huh........ I had no idea that Zapdos had lightning rod for it's hidden ability in this game. I thought it wasn't programed in the game.

Abyssimus

Dec 4, 2017
This bug can be resolved by installing the fonts.
I installed the fonts and then the patch, but the wardrobe system shows up as floating text instead of a menu. Also, taking off all clothing leaves the character sprite the same and eliminates her face from popping up during flirting.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
I installed the fonts and then the patch, but the wardrobe system shows up as floating text instead of a menu. Also, taking off all clothing leaves the character sprite the same and eliminates her face from popping up during flirting.
Are you applying the patch to the 12/20/2020 version? It sounds like those graphics are missing from your game.

f95man

Jun 18, 2018
Is the extendtext.exe in the game safe? it sounds like a 3rd party tool to show the text in a way that's hard to do in pokemonessentials, but could a unsafe version be used by accident?

I put it on virustotal and it returned 10+ detections, just a little worried. Grabbed my copy from hino-arashi's twitter

simple hell

May 25, 2020
Is the extendtext.exe in the game safe? it sounds like a 3rd party tool to show the text in a way that's hard to do in pokemonessentials, but could a unsafe version be used by accident?

I put it on virustotal and it returned 10+ detections, just a little worried. Grabbed my copy from hino-arashi's twitter
i compared it to the official safe version its safe dont worry

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes