Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Polarity [v0.4.3] Eternity Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.93 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 489 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 471 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
To give a better explanation of how it works: we can manage our own threads, but we can't post our own threads to the "Latest Updates" section of F95Zone. In order for the thread to be placed there: a Mod or Uploader must do so.

When we put out small, incremental updates that don't advance the core game, it's not supposed to be published to Latest Updates. That page is usually reserved for major/core game updates (ex: v0.4 -> v0.5). But we DO have to request new "download mirrors," so we use the "Report" function to let them know that mirrors are needed.

I believe this was just an accident; whoever created the mirrors must've thought it was a major update, so they put it there. But I have no control over that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Outside of reporting the thread again and letting them know it was put there by mistake; which I did right away. I also came here immediately upon seeing the game was pushed to Latest Updates to warn people/let them know they don't need to download it.
Perhaps put a big, red message on the first post, that its just a bugfix/Patch-update and the real update will come later to avoid people getting the wrong idea.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Everything is nice and beautiful ;) , but we still don't have any concrete information when we can expect a new update, whether it will be this year or we will be waiting for the next few months, and how does it relate to what dev wrote in the "Developer Notes"
Expect new releases every 30-55 days since I don't typically do small/incremental updates.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Unpopular opinion: I like this game more than radiant. Was pleasantly surprised but dissapointed by the changelog. Wasn't Dammed's fault it seems.

However guys: You should take this as a good sign. Dammed probably finished what he needed to do with Radiant and is making use of his additional full time hours to help make his other game better. Even if not: This is showing he isn't quitting development of at least this project and he's hard at work.
Adding to this, I'm also very active on Discord and I manage 6 different creator pages for 2 different games; so it's not like I'm hiding in the shadows and nobody knows where to find me/everyone's in the dark.

I think you can pretty much write off most of the complaints here as hysteria.

Nobody is forcing anyone to play the games. I'd like you guys to, of course (that's why I make them), but naturally if you can't handle the upload schedule I won't strap you guys to a chair. Also, to answer any past, present, or future inquiries as to when the update will be here:

Everything is nice and beautiful ;) , but we still don't have any concrete information when we can expect a new update, whether it will be this year or we will be waiting for the next few months, and how does it relate to what dev wrote in the "Developer Notes"
Expect new releases *when they're ready* since I don't typically do small/incremental updates.

Fixed.

Anyway, I don't really get any enjoyment over arguing semantics of game updates or a lack thereof (it's actually considered off topic-- since discussions here are supposed to be related to the game itself, not the developers)... so SirD. signing off :LOL: Love you guys!

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Adding to this, I'm also very active on Discord and I manage 6 different creator pages for 2 different games; so it's not like I'm hiding in the shadows and nobody knows where to find me/everyone's in the dark.

Nobody is forcing anyone to play the games. I'd like you guys to, of course (that's why I make them), but naturally if you can't handle the upload schedule I won't strap you guys to a chair. Also, to answer any past, present, or future inquiries as to when the update will be here:

Expect new releases *when they're ready* since I don't typically do small/incremental updates.

Fixed.
:unsure: Now I have mixed feelings and I don't know if it is funny or rather sad.

Reactions: Red469

Vatenkeist

Jul 23, 2017

Fixed.
Tho the "When its ready" and "when its done" thing do give a uneasy vibe, based on already ancient writings.
Still an interesting read if anyone cares. But that is beside the point. Anyways here it is.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Tho the "When its ready" and "when its done" thing do give a uneasy vibe, based on already ancient writings.
Still an interesting read if anyone cares. But that is beside the point. Anyways here it is.

:unsure: Now I have mixed feelings and I don't know if it is funny or rather sad.
To be fair, the 45-55 days thing was put there when I released the very first chapter of the game (the smallest chapter so far). I'd rather not accidentally mislead someone, so I decided to simply change it. :LOL: Wasn't just being a smartass.

Also, definitely an interesting read. It's indeed not easy to give accurate estimations, and from my experience so far; probably best to just not bother. Everyone's workload and speed varies... much like the games themselves and the process for creating them varies... even for games that are very similar.

The last update was over 1,100 images, more than 24 animations, more than 1 hour of reading/story, several thousand lines of code, etc. I mentioned early on after Ch4 was done that Ch5 would be the largest chapter yet: roughly 30% larger than four... so I'm sure anyone who actually understands what they're talking about or debating regarding game updates and how long it takes to make them can connect the dots. I probably won't entertain those commenting who can't.

In fact, these very comments are why you don't see me here chatting more often... but for those of you here who are genuinely fans of the game: my inbox is always open if you have questions or concerns.

Last edited:

Vatenkeist

Jul 23, 2017
To be fair, the 45-55 days thing was put there when I released the very first chapter of the game (the smallest chapter so far). I'd rather not accidentally mislead someone, so I decided to simply change it. :LOL: Wasn't just being a smartass.

Also, definitely an interesting read. It's indeed not easy to give accurate estimations, and from my experience so far; probably best to just not bother. Everyone's workload and speed varies... much like the games themselves and the process for creating them varies... even for games that are very similar.

The last update was over 1,100 images, more than 24 animations, more than 1 hour of reading/story, several thousand lines of code, etc. I mentioned early on after Ch4 was done that Ch5 would be the largest chapter yet: roughly 30% larger than four... so I'm sure anyone who actually understands what they're talking about or debating regarding game updates and how long it takes to make them can connect the dots. I probably won't entertain those commenting who can't.

In fact, these very comments are why you don't see me here chatting more often... but for those of you here who are genuinely fans of the game: my inbox is always open if you have questions or concerns.
Nice. Haven't read the part about 0.5 yet, since i rarely do entertain comment boxes at all. Something to look forward then.

Reactions: SrRK

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i played till the creep crawled up in the bedroom at night...will this douche killer follow along the whole VN? cause i don´t like the more dramatic games much...if the story is on point without any rapists or murderers then you can enjoy the flow alot more.... i love it so far but the creep makes it so i cant enjoy it really much....i know it´s a spoiler if you tell me, but i stoped playing further...soooo pretty please....that´s no offens to the dev. i´m only curious if i can play further or better stop here...

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
i played till the creep crawled up in the bedroom at night...will this douche killer follow along the whole VN? cause i don´t like the more dramatic games much...if the story is on point without any rapists or murderers then you can enjoy the flow alot more.... i love it so far but the creep makes it so i cant enjoy it really much....i know it´s a spoiler if you tell me, but i stoped playing further...soooo pretty please....that´s no offens to the dev. i´m only curious if i can play further or better stop here...
Actually, you might wanna play til the end of Ch4 :p The cryptic/non-spoiler answer is no: he won't be the primary focus of the game for most of it, the role that he does play, even when he's there is pretty minor, and his arc was never intended to play out much further than "Part 1" of the game.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Hello, before trying this one, i've searched in the thread what the taboo edition add.

Because I don't see any tag that might be taboo.
Well, I'm very open minded, pretty much everything isn't taboo in my eyes XD There's just some kinks that I don't see appealing at all, scat, gore, piss (this one is present, but as long as the game isn't focused on it, it's alright, and I don't want to deprive the one guys that are into that, I'll just move to another game, and there's tons of games here!).
But, there's no incest, no loli/shota in the tags, and it's pretty much these one that are packed in a taboo patch generally.

There's one cryptic response from 8 month ago, I think, about a future character introduced and developped later... (My guess, a loli close family member...? lol)
Is this content added already or I'll be left unsatisfied not knowing what's going to happend?
Not that I hunt for taboo content, but now, I'm curious!!! XD

I haven't read anything else in this thread, don't want to be spoiled. Just curious about the tags that might be taboo and if the actual content worth start playing it.

I'm asking if it's worth playing it because I've really enjoyed Radiant some months ago. A week ago, I've tried Neko Paradise, a very nice and cute little game (You can pat the Nekos dude! :3). And now, like many other games, the waiting for the next release is the worst part of the game experience, the shorter the game and the more you enjoy it, the worse the waiting, and of course, the higher the expectations about the futures updates. :)
It's sad that we need weeks of work for one hour of fun, and not vice versa! We need to kill the guy that have invented this universal rule, and change it!

Sorry, no fresh potato for this long post. Here's a used one. :poop:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
M
What happened to the progress bar on his patreon? It was nice and way more easy than to be always asking about when the release is coming. He still have it on radiant. Bring it back to Polarity too pls cause it's very useful (y)
My number one guess is trolls they ruin everything. But im biased being allergic and all :)

Reactions: Default123x

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
What happened to the progress bar on his patreon? It was nice and way more easy than to be always asking about when the release is coming. He still have it on radiant. Bring it back to Polarity too pls cause it's very useful (y)
They said in the Radiant thread they have difficulty estimating accurately so they're eliminating it. Not sure how status updates will be handled going forward.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019

Aye I'm late af cause I just peeped in to see how the updates were looking. Let me just say glad you're posting in the thread and it sucks you have to deal with the shitstorm that comes with it. Hope all is well on your end and that the good content continues, cause this stuff imo be worth the wait.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Possible spoiler: Is this game set to where your doomed no matter what to get killed by Timothy?

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Is this game set to where your doomed no matter what to get killed by Timothy?
First off, please edit it as a spoiler for those people who haven't made it there yet. That's pretty spoilerific.

Second: I think no matter what you get stabbed, but you don't die. The story is far from over.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes