Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
the big tree is not problim honestly as long as he have already 9 mounths to update ..what makes me worried is that some of the girls or the students will be ignored by the dev soo even if u like her u maybe never gona touch here and she will be cast out (just becouse she is not one of the main character or not important one) WELLLLL .. ITS IMPORTAT FOR MEEEE ...!!! soo i hop he can put option to all girls and let the player to deside ..unlike some other games.... about radiant honestly i dont mind how the story setuation goas ..what makes me stay away is that the story it self to beggen with ..it looks like more politecal and hestorical than easy going story of polarity if u know what i mean...( russia - war - swords- kings - magicians - gods) headichsss .. soo complecated and boring ...but i still cannot judge becouse i didnt try yet
If those are your concerns, try it regardless. What is there it is still very easy going. Only at one point the story got serious, during the first chapter. But nothing unlike killing a beloved dog as in Polarity. So, if you are good with that you should be good with Radiant.

I strongly doubt there will be a "9 months update", though.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If those are your concerns, try it regardless. What is there it is still very easy going. Only at one point the story got serious, during the first chapter. But nothing unlike killing a beloved dog as in Polarity. So, if you are good with that you should be good with Radiant.

yea sure ill give it a try i just download it becouse its the same dev soo i thought maybe he did something good as he did in polarity soo ill try regadless as u say nothing to lose ..i just have these thoughts i told u about wich makes me hold back but as u said ..who knows lets see ...about the 9 mounths ..thats what people said that he been 9 mounths sence the last update of polarity ..i dont know not sure if its true or not i just dont have evedince to deny what they say... im realy new here less than 2 mounths ..if im wrong then maybe some one can correct me i realy didnt check

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

yep i dont have problim about killing dog or cat what ever its not real its just a game ..if they r killing people already there why should the dog will be more important than humen hehehe my openion

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yea sure ill give it a try i just download it becouse its the same dev soo i thought maybe he did something good as he did in polarity soo ill try regadless as u say nothing to lose ..i just have these thoughts i told u about wich makes me hold back but as u said ..who knows lets see ...about the 9 mounths ..thats what people said that he been 9 mounths sence the last update of polarity ..i dont know not sure if its true or not i just dont have evedince to deny what they say... im realy new here less than 2 mounths ..if im wrong then maybe some one can correct me i realy didnt check
Well, if you go to the first post in this thread, it says the last time content was updated was

2020-06-27

So that is why they are saying 9 months. While there could have been updates not in f95, they are scarce.

yep i dont have problim about killing dog or cat what ever its not real its just a game ..if they r killing people already there why should the dog will be more important than humen hehehe my openion
I strongly hate killing dogs in stories. Everybody else can die a miserable death. But I hate it when dogs die.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Well, if you go to the first post in this thread, it says the last time content was updated was

2020-06-27

So that is why they are saying 9 months. While there could have been updates not in f95, they are scarce.

I strongly hate killing dogs in stories. Everybody else can die a miserable death. But I hate it when dogs die.
ohh then thats why they said 9 mounths ..well then i was wrong i didnt know how many mounths it was the last updat i hop its not too long ago :)

and about the dog ..yea i didnt know why but some time people feel that way ..but for me humen life value is number 1 ( even do killing any life is bad even if animals ) by the way do u have any suggestions game like polarity u can tell me about if its ok ?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ohh then thats why they said 9 mounths ..well then i was wrong i didnt know how many mounths it was the last updat i hop its not too long ago :)

and about the dog ..yea i didnt know why but some time people feel that way ..but for me humen life value is number 1 ( even do killing any life is bad even if animals ) by the way do u have any suggestions game like polarity u can tell me about if its ok ?
I have a very long list of games i can recommend, but I am not sure what you mean like polarity. If you are more specific, I might suggest something good.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I have a very long list of games i can recommend, but I am not sure what you mean like polarity. If you are more specific, I might suggest something good.
ok sure let me give u idea how i like the game to be ..good story potential...teasing not more than 1 day becouse some games teasing for ever untel the end of the ver... more characters not just main chars more side females...many locations not just sitting in the house chasing some girls without moving forward story.....more scenes with all girls even if optional....and for god sake less ( anal...lesbians ...blowjobs...) more like vanila game ...in other words something like ( plump city all parts - the shrink - the professor - Tales_From_The_Unending_Void - the college ) these r mostly the best of the best in all this in my oppennion i find untel now ...i wish u can give me something like this style if u tryed them befor becouse i dont want wet time keep trying deferent games that will disapoint me at the end

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ok sure let me give u idea how i like the game to be ..good story potential...teasing not more than 1 day becouse some games teasing for ever untel the end of the ver... more characters not just main chars more side females...many locations not just sitting in the house chasing some girls without moving forward story.....more scenes with all girls even if optional....and for god sake less ( anal...lesbians ...blowjobs...) more like vanila game ...in other words something like ( plump city all parts - the shrink - the professor - Tales_From_The_Unending_Void - the college ) these r mostly the best of the best in all this in my oppennion i find untel now ...i wish u can give me something like this style if u tryed them befor becouse i dont want wet time keep trying deferent games that will disapoint me at the end
That is very sexual oriented. But the one game that is amazing is Once in a lifetime. If you allow for less story but still super fun, Midlife crisis.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
That is very sexual oriented. But the one game that is amazing is Once in a lifetime. If you allow for less story but still super fun, Midlife crisis.
got it will check that out now ...but i realy recommand u check thoose games out the one i listed for u ,, they have all the catagory + great story no less) u will never regret i garante u will belive me later ..they r deferent than any games :) hop u can injoy them

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
god it will check that out now ...but i realy recommand u check thoose games out the one i listed for they he have all the catagory + great story no less) u will never regret i garante u will belive me later they r deferent than any games :) hop u can injoy them
The ones I gave you fit your comments. I have played TOTUV. Love that game. I have not played the others. I do have a very long list of recommendations according to different taste. The ones I mentioned were given your comments on sexual content. Had you focused on story or other subjects I would have recommended other things.

Although Once in a lifetime I recommend to everyone wanting a great, fun game! Cannot go wrong with that one.

Reactions: arms99 and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The ones I gave you fit your comments. I have played TOTUV. Love that game. I have not played the others. I do have a very long list of recommendations according to different taste. The ones I mentioned were given your comments on sexual content. Had you focused on story or other subjects I would have recommended other things.

Although Once in a lifetime I recommend to everyone wanting a great, fun game! Cannot go wrong with that one.
omg im glad u play totuv did u see how crazy this game even by the story and the scenes and with every girl ...ofcoure i care about the story thats why i told u it will be boring without good story ..i think totuv have best story while also having more chars more scenes more locations ,,,seee mix all together in 1...if u try the others also im sure u will like them even more but its deferent styles... by the way i forget to tell u that i prefere chubby curvy girls soo the skinny girls or the cute model stye girls is not much atracting for me ...must have atleast 1 or 2 big girl or chubby ...like in polarity style is ok for me but not more skinnier than that :) how about ( path of loyalty and summer gone ) i see u post the pics in ur comment ..any idea about them ? i didnt try them yet

May 26, 2018
Not sure if you have tried these, but I can honestly recommend both "My New Family" and "Mid-Life Crisis"

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Not sure if you have tried these, but I can honestly recommend both "My New Family" and "Mid-Life Crisis"
thank u bro i did download just now midlife cris ...but i notesed my new family they are al skinny modeles are u sure theres some chubby char there?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
lol, trust me, methinks you will like "My New Family" :)
i trust ur word for i and ill dot ..thank u bro for suggesting :) i also suggest u try Tales_From_The_Unending_Void and... the secret fever...trust me on this 100% u wil injoy

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Being a dik, is about to get another update. Meaning that while we have been waiting for 0.5 of this game to drop, we have had 2 updates to Being a Dik. That's nuts

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Being a dik, is about to get another update. Meaning that while we have been waiting for 0.5 of this game to drop, we have had 2 updates to Being a Dik. That's nuts
Yes, and I think it is clear that working on two really large projects like Dammed is currently is not really sustainable. As long as he has patrons there's no reason for that to change though. I would be very unhappy if I was paying for this or Radiant monthly. I'm mildly annoyed and I'm just a filthy pirate.

royale24

Sep 6, 2018
Devs that actually deal with public relations from time to time don't have nearly as many problems.
That may be the case. My point was simply that I can understand a developer not wanting to respond to people on a thread when the majority of posts are complaints, accusations, and other negativity.

Maybe look up some of the stretch goals before assuming these are amateur developers.

If one of their goals is doing this "full-time" and they achieved said goal then technically this should be their real job. Lot's of other devs provide more than vapor-ware and are met with praise on this site!
That's fair. But this is the thread for Polarity, not Radiant. Polarity is, from what I understand, a side project. Polarity was started before Radiant, and although Radiant is now the priority, I personally like Polarity more than Radiant, and I don't want Polarity to be abandoned. I do not believe that all the complaining and accusations that the developer is "milking supporters" helps anyone involved, whether you're the developer, a supporter, or a fan getting the game for free on this site.

Meh this probably boils down to a difference in work ethics. Some devs actually have some creative passion they like to share with fans but on a legal point you are right as Patreon considers all transactions as "charitable donations, which they take a cut from, with no obligation to fulfill any promises made".
I agree. My point was that people care too much about what other people do with their money. If people who are supporting the developer are upset, they can choose to no longer support the game. They have no obligation to the developer, and vice versa.

Trying to take on pirate sites is like a game of whack-a-mole but you keep deluding yourself that takedowns actually are useful.
I didn't get too into this because my post was already pretty long and it's off topic, but I'm fully aware that trying to take down pirate sites is a losing scenario for the copyright holders. That's why I said "try to take down this site". However, I've seen enough websites and services threatened with legal action that have shut down, and although they are replaced, they are often not as good as the original versions. F95zone is, in my opinion, the best site for these games.

There's a reason why amateur developers come here honey, they don't have the money to advertise along with sometimes harsh criticism helps people hone their craft. If everyone is sucking the developers dick then nothing ever gets better as why should it? If they wanted that then they would make a Discord to hide in.
First of all, I want to say that my first response quoted your post, but was directed more broadly towards the more negative posts in this thread and across this site. Your post was fine. I just used the quote from your post to talk about why I believe developers don't engage the community here as much as we all would like.

I am in full agreement that this site helps developers far more than it hurts them. However, I don't think that criticism needs to be harsh in order to help developers improve their games. Constructive criticism is not saying "just work harder developer!!!" and "we all know this game is abandoned, the developer just hasn't said it yet!". In my opinion, that type of "criticism" does not help anyone, and it annoys me to see it happening in just about every thread on this site.

sorry, but his excuse is not personal issues, but because he figures other games, and collaberations are more important than his supporters or potential supporters. If he truly cared about his supporters, then he would have had better than v 0.4.3 and have advanced the damned game progress much more than he has already.
My post was not only about Polarity's developer, but about all developers. The negativity and toxicity in many game threads overwhelms the amount of positive, helpful posts or posts with constructive criticism. Also, I never claimed that all developers care about their supporters, or even that Polarity's developer cares about their supporters. But I chose to defend this developer because I enjoy Polarity and want it to continue. My favorite game on this site was abandoned due to "personal issues", and I believe that we, as fans of these games, can help developers by not being jerks to them when they don't live up to our personal expectations.

Oh give me a break! If he would stop lying about what the fuck he is really doing, would be honest and actually have the Ethics and Integrity to finish his damned game before starting work on 2 or more other projects, then maybe we would not complain as much, and he would have more actual supporters. and maybe his other projects would not suffer as much as well.
Again you're throwing accusations at someone you don't know. It's easy for you to talk about the "ethics and integrity" of finishing the game before starting to work on other projects, but you don't know how this person works. Many developers get burned out working on the same project for too long, others get burned out because they work on too many projects. Do you enjoy the game and want it to continue, or not? You can argue about whether they should have started Radiant or not, but at this point, it would be financially irresponsible and a big "fuck you" to Radiant's supporters to put that on hold to focus on Polarity, so what's the point of getting upset about something that already happened?

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
That may be the case. My point was simply that I can understand a developer not wanting to respond to people on a thread when the majority of posts are complaints, accusations, and other negativity.
This is one of those keep people in the know and they will be less snarky. In general people would like to know what is going on and when they can expect to play this again. While it would be nice if people were nicer at times you got to learn to blow the froth off of the beer.

medical-pint-pint_drinker-dog-pet-dog_owner-mfln530_low.jpg

That's fair. But this is the thread for Polarity, not Radiant. Polarity is, from what I understand, a side project. Polarity was started before Radiant, and although Radiant is now the priority, I personally like Polarity more than Radiant, and I don't want Polarity to be abandoned. I do not believe that all the complaining and accusations that the developer is "milking supporters" helps anyone involved, whether you're the developer, a supporter, or a fan getting the game for free on this site.
Some of this stems from concerns fans had that long ago when Radiant was new and this is what was said:
I'm pleased to announce that in the next 2-3 days I'll be releasing a brand new game called Radiant. This game will run alongside Polarity and is rendered in DAZ3D. It is being developed by myself and my good friend (and now co-developer) Alorth. It won't affect development of Polarity.
There were a few fans that wouldn't have supported Radiant if Polarity would take a hit and Dammed assured them it wouldn't. Now development is slow for both and the last time Dammed left any message on this site was on Dec 2, 2020 for Radiant and Oct 25, 2020 for Polarity. So if some of them feel "abandoned" well it's been a few months of the sounds of silence.

tumblr_ol55cfYESy1vwxxpmo8_500.gif
(Yes, I went out of my way to use Trolls for this ;))

A once a month check-in to the adoring fans would have lowered tensions quite a bit and since they get paid every month well a little pr would go a long way.

I agree. My point was that people care too much about what other people do with their money. If people who are supporting the developer are upset, they can choose to no longer support the game. They have no obligation to the developer, and vice versa.
People rattle the cage because they want a reaction. Just telling them to simmer down doesn't deescalate things it just makes mad people madder like a hatter.

7165xII6jmL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

While they have no obligation they do have a desire to see things happen. If they had truly lost all hope then this thread would be dead as they all would have moved on. You may see enraged ogres but these are mostly fans that were enthusiastic about this game and they would hate to see it die... Sometimes you have to look at the layers of the frustrated and weep for those poor unfortunate souls. Like peeling an onion.

27eaaa0294cab50b4c2e4f44b8e33b19.jpg

I didn't get too into this because my post was already pretty long and it's off topic, but I'm fully aware that trying to take down pirate sites is a losing scenario for the copyright holders. That's why I said "try to take down this site". However, I've seen enough websites and services threatened with legal action that have shut down, and although they are replaced, they are often not as good as the original versions. F95zone is, in my opinion, the best site for these games.
Some like a phoenix will rise from the ashes. Others will try to imitate. One of the things that turn dull sites into respectable ones are the people, not the place.

First of all, I want to say that my first response quoted your post, but was directed more broadly towards the more negative posts in this thread and across this site. Your post was fine. I just used the quote from your post to talk about why I believe developers don't engage the community here as much as we all would like.
I'm an egomaniac but I don't take offense to many things even when people are trying to offend me. Most are people with their own problems and if you could only walk a kilometer mile in their shoes well congrats as you successfully stole someone's shoes :devilish:

It's sometimes hard to do but the internet is filled with eccentric people all saying what they want as there isn't much of a filter online however if you discard some of the negativity they might have a few valid points.

I am in full agreement that this site helps developers far more than it hurts them. However, I don't think that criticism needs to be harsh in order to help developers improve their games. Constructive criticism is not saying "just work harder developer!!!" and "we all know this game is abandoned, the developer just hasn't said it yet!". In my opinion, that type of "criticism" does not help anyone, and it annoys me to see it happening in just about every thread on this site.
Yeah it would be nice if everyone was higher than a kite. But in reality people aren't all rainbows and sunshine.
While I see this on the older threads with slow update cycles however I've seen others where the dev tries hard to have transparency and are rewarded by loyal fans. People don't like bad news but they prefer it to no news. Keep the fans in the dark and that is the perfect breeding ground for conspiracy theories.

My post was not only about Polarity's developer, but about all developers. The negativity and toxicity in many game threads overwhelms the amount of positive, helpful posts or posts with constructive criticism. Also, I never claimed that all developers care about their supporters, or even that Polarity's developer cares about their supporters. But I chose to defend this developer because I enjoy Polarity and want it to continue. My favorite game on this site was abandoned due to "personal issues", and I believe that we, as fans of these games, can help developers by not being jerks to them when they don't live up to our personal expectations.
Gotta catch 'em all. As I've said before I don't think everyone is negative but if that is the only thing you look for well you'll likely overlook the positive. Take an underdog I promote, Broken & Loved, which is a small time Spanish developer team looking to attract some fans and make their game shine. A few fans have gotten together to promote them, help polish up their English translation so more people can enjoy the game, and see about giving them feedback so they can hone their craft. I genuinely wish them success as they try to be open about what they do even if there is a language barrier. For every story about the dev that has gone months without even dropping by to say hello there are others that try hard to engage with the community and honestly the atmosphere around those games tends to be much less toxic.

Again you're throwing accusations at someone you don't know. It's easy for you to talk about the "ethics and integrity" of finishing the game before starting to work on other projects, but you don't know how this person works. Many developers get burned out working on the same project for too long, others get burned out because they work on too many projects. Do you enjoy the game and want it to continue, or not? You can argue about whether they should have started Radiant or not, but at this point, it would be financially irresponsible and a big "fuck you" to Radiant's supporters to put that on hold to focus on Polarity, so what's the point of getting upset about something that already happened?
It's surprising therapeutic... Really when people cry they tend to calm down and it also helps if they swear from time to time. This does have diminishing returns but as they say misery loves company.
health-beauty-group_therapy-group_therapists-therapist-misery_loves_company-mental_state-hscn1...jpg

If you want to see less bitching then give them something good to take their mind off things. If Dammed wanted to he could make a gif of Polarity girls playing with a puppy. Would only take a few minutes out of 1 day and that alone would attract a lot of people saying "aw, look at the cute puppy"... Hell something like that would probably make it's way to a fan signature which would help brighten the mood even further. It would also assure those that are worried if this is even still alive as Sir Dammed would be confirmed to be alive, they haven't forgotten their fans, and all is well with the world until next month when this spiral begins anew...
UnderstatedFalseAmericanredsquirrel-max-1mb.gif
ourobors_1.gif

I hope you feel better as doesn't it feel good to get things off your chest :coffee: Don't worry, there is no charge for these therapy sessions. Hopefully some worthy news drops, or better yet a real update, then we can all play it, fill that little hole that the AAA gaming industry has taught us is good to nurture, not unhealthy in the least, and wait until that little high of bliss fades away before we look for the next dopamine fix.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes