BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I can only hope Dammed reconsider bringing back Polarity and more fans of Polarity ask for it back

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I can only hope eternity games reconsider bringing back Polarity and more fans of Polarity ask for it back
Maybe you can help me who the fuck is eternity games ? cause thats not the dev for this game

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Eternity games? That's a name chosen well :(

I've often wondered how much drugs have to do with these game update schedules going down to the sewer. Developer gets sudden surge of money, sees how he now has chance to buy some cocaine and that's the end of the road for the game. Unless money flow starts draining and developer, now also struggling with addiction, sees that actually making the game is his last chance for getting more money for the drugs. I'm not claiming this is the case with this game, as I know nothing of the developer personally, but it's a possibility :unsure:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
According to the dev, yes it's still being worked on.
According to the giant pile of nothing we've had for almost 2 years now, the answer is no.
Who you choose to believe is up to you.
Well, considering that the dev has been lying for 1.5 years, saying he was working on the update and that the update is coming soon, until he finally ran out of excuses and admitted that he had nothing. After all that he keeps saying that he is working on the update for what is now almost another 6 months for a total of almost 2 years with no update. Considering all that, I would say that the dev's reputation has been significantly tarnished to really believe anything he says, so the 'giant pile of nothing' is more convincing.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
The dev even posts in other threads, but doesn't post here. He's clearly abandoned this.

In other news, my prediction made earlier in this thread that Ecchi Sensei was much more likely to come back someday than this (due to already having SO much more content already put into it) has come true with a recent update. I'm almost positive this will never get one. Which is a shame, because it was at one time one of the best games on here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have a bad felling that all there games will get abandoned.

Its been 11 months now for radiant and over 3 months ago they said the last update report and still nothing.
At first it was every 3 months then went to 6 months and now its over 11 months with 3 months ago posting last update till release.

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
I think it was May of last year Sir D said it was the last dev update before release, I guess he was right.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes