Ikedakazemiya

Sep 11, 2020
In game gallery, you can view different tits size but (if its possible) how do you make them bigger? by lactation potion?
Or it can´t be changed and is more luck?
I want lavagirl big booba :(((

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
In game gallery, you can view different tits size but (if its possible) how do you make them bigger? by lactation potion?
Or it can´t be changed and is more luck?
I want lavagirl big booba :(((
potions indeed, you can also put some traits like "busty" on your unit. you can also breed units and there's a variance from both parents' size so you can theoretically breed tit size up or down (works with beauty too).

Reactions: Ikedakazemiya

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
It's pretty much "completed"... think of Skyrim main quest and Brotherhood done, with added Heartfire and radial Quests... oh and Civil war.

In actual this game terms... it has endings, it can be completed and it has plenty of content. Syvaron is adding new pokem... special species and polishing some aspect like the recently introduced dating, and adding more side quest chains. The game is finished, start to endings, 3 characters, 12 base monsters who can interbreed in any combination (those hybrids are also done).
Also got a sekrit true end you gotta work for

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
there's the regular final portal, the alt end, and a prolongation to the alt end that came in 0.17. nothing more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, those are all the ones I've done. It wouldn't surprise me if a new one snuck in without making it into the patch notes though. That's totally a thing I'd do.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
time to reload a save then, i guess. bad luck.
Unfortunately, I didn't save at a spot where I could save it. I was just going for the post-ending unique character unlocks. I'll just get them later.

if anyone else runs into this situation, don't destroy the portal hoping you can create a new one, you can't lol

mariopizza

Dec 26, 2020
I have three quetions :
can you unlock the stamina potion receipe?

is there anyway to get assassin ? I only see them at the end of the true ending, they seems super strong and I would love to get some to mess around

what does the trait "potential" really do? I thought it would increase all stats on growth, but this doesn't seem to be the case

and btw, am I the only one to go mantis only? I've always wondered if there was any other cool unit that could make it to the true end, but the last fight against the humans that dump laser everywhere seem unbeatable without the op unit that are mantis

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I have three quetions :
can you unlock the stamina potion receipe?

is there anyway to get assassin ? I only see them at the end of the true ending, they seems super strong and I would love to get some to mess around

what does the trait "potential" really do? I thought it would increase all stats on growth, but this doesn't seem to be the case

and btw, am I the only one to go mantis only? I've always wondered if there was any other cool unit that could make it to the true end, but the last fight against the humans that dump laser everywhere seem unbeatable without the op unit that are mantis
If there's a way to unlock the stamina recipe, I haven't found it. And I've been looking, since they're pretty game breaking when mixed with AngelPotential lol

There's only a couple ways to get assassins. The first is on Crea, you can learn how to create your own assassins using one of her skill tree unlocks. But that only happens at the end of the game, so its not as useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They're super fucking strong. So it makes sense that they're locked behind some limits. And if you use Crea to create a six perk version, they're downright broken right off the bat lol

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Unfortunately, I didn't save at a spot where I could save it. I was just going for the post-ending unique character unlocks. I'll just get them later.

if anyone else runs into this situation, don't destroy the portal hoping you can create a new one, you can't lol
Could you upload your save file with opened and bugged portal if you haven't trashed it yet? I'll give it over in the bug reports on the discord server

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Maybe this is just a personal problem, but when the challenge levels start cutting down on your brothel profit, how do y'all get around that? I usually recruit Flora and then breed a metric ton of angelical beauty foxgirls, pray they come out with the nympho personality and then slap brothel-specific traits on them, but even then, at late-mid/late game, when I have around 90+ characters (I'm a hoarder), I can barely stay in the green. I end up making more money via tavern quests and unstable portal raids. Is there something I'm doing wrong here? (or not doing at all?)

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Maybe this is just a personal problem, but when the challenge levels start cutting down on your brothel profit, how do y'all get around that? I usually recruit Flora and then breed a metric ton of angelical beauty foxgirls, pray they come out with the nympho personality and then slap brothel-specific traits on them, but even then, at late-mid/late game, when I have around 90+ characters (I'm a hoarder), I can barely stay in the green. I end up making more money via tavern quests and unstable portal raids. Is there something I'm doing wrong here? (or not doing at all?)
Big thing I can think of is that food is expensive. Seriously, the price of food ain't minor, and with 90+ to feed, that's a huge amount. So fields, hunters, fishers, having as many of them with photosynthesis as possible...that would cut costs sharply.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Big thing I can think of is that food is expensive. Seriously, the price of food ain't minor, and with 90+ to feed, that's a huge amount. So fields, hunters, fishers, having as many of them with photosynthesis as possible...that would cut costs sharply.
Food isn't usually the problem. With the sheer amount of characters fishing, it's constantly in the green throughout the game and I often have thousands of it that I end up dumping in the tavern whenever possible. Selling off some of the large amounts of fish they get got me out of a few bad spots but I still think I'm not managing something properly.

Darkest Fear

May 31, 2021
unlockables file doesn't work for me, it says that the save is old and can't be loaded, is something that I am doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes