Genki1234

Sep 23, 2021
Hey, any news about version 1.0.0 release date? (from discord). It would be nice if it goes out before new year

Sep 23, 2021
not sure when V1.0.0 will come out, but update for this game is pretty regular. Since we got the V0.25.0.0 update Nov, I think the next one will be around Feb-April 2024.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DuniX

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
might be sooner If I remember right the 5 month gaps was due to them focusing on other projects
that and unless they changed their mind since the last update their current priority is this game

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Do you guys think there would be also male/female content during dating? Cause currently all I am seeing is futa/futa action events all over the place. It's kind of a bugger, cause I really like the basic stuff instead. I think this stuff was only brought in with the latest changes to the dating system, before that it was pretty balanced.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
not sure when V1.0.0 will come out, but update for this game is pretty regular. Since we got the V0.25.0.0 update Nov, I think the next one will be around Feb-April 2024.
Keep in the mind PoP got put on the sideburner for a while because he was focusing on that succubus academy game. I believe he said he's going to focus entirely on PoP until it's completely finished, so I'd expect a faster cycle for the final few updates.

Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy
Sep 23, 2021
Do you guys think there would be also male/female content during dating? Cause currently all I am seeing is futa/futa action events all over the place. It's kind of a bugger, cause I really like the basic stuff instead. I think this stuff was only brought in with the latest changes to the dating system, before that it was pretty balanced.
your date deck is something you build. While adding/destroying card is a tad RNG, you could just remove card that will not work with your/their body. If you planning to date only female, you can go with card target so, otherwise, go for more neutral card to be more flexible(ex, they all have ass).

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Not sure if it's a bug but the "Charming" Personality doesn't increase Brothel value like the tooltip says but "Energetic" does

Sep 23, 2021
huh, I post not even 10 days ago, post #4074, that we prob not going to have another update til Feb, but i even with the increase speed that sgb3 mentioned, I didn't think we will have an update so soon.

The that i got the info below from. The download link below is taken from this too.
Download V0.26.0.0 (only unlockables.save compatible)
Windows: < >
linux update prob tomorrow

dec 26, 2023 edit
linux : < >

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
did devys events get moved as I only need to get her first event to unlock her

edit yea it was changed

Last edited:

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
New uniques ported from the succubus game are crazy strong, but there's a trick to beating them using an oft neglected combat mechanic.

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
What is this succubus game everyone is talking about?
The dev behind this game works on a few side projects/games which are all set in the same setting.
Their other projects aren't as complete, but playable enough for the dev to gain some feedback.

Succubus Game focuses on a bunch of succubi, who are competing in a kind of succubus academy.
Some of the characters also appear in Porals of Phereon (Like Avy and Xhana), and you might already have seen some of the concept art in the gallery part of the game.

And just like PoP, it's free and available from the creator Patreon page(which is in the main post at the start of thread).
It adds a bit more world building and girls, but keep your expectations in check.
The game still needs a lot of work before it gets to the point where you can recommend it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tecquo and DuniX

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Quite a bit of stuff in the new update. Anyone knows more about the " new achievements+ traits " part?
I got this one for completing Avys quest without killing bosses
aaaaa.png
Now I actually want Syvaron to expand relationship between MC and Avy. It seems dev really likes her and so do I

Last edited:

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
In the midst of my ear infection this game updated so I guess I had to do my 5 minute commitment, back to having nostalgia of FF7 being good despite never making it past Midgar, it only took me 20 years. Now go here to get the update to my cheating mod, as always tell me if I break something because I have not tested this patch and haven't played this game in months. Hard to believe I've been at this for a year now, I really have nothing better to do.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PortalsOfPhereon-0.26
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes