OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I am not into NTR stuff but I like the humor in this game and I would actually give the NTR scenes a chance if hunter wasn't so horrendous.
Nah he needs to be as ugly as possible it's supposed to be a contrast to the main character besides could anyone imagine how the game would be if Hunter wasn't so hideous.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nah he needs to be as ugly as possible it's supposed to be a contrast to the main character besides could anyone imagine how the game would be if Hunter wasn't so hideous.
I agree, that is one of the things that contribute to him being a great villain. The fact that he looks so disgusting just makes it easier for poeple to hate him. I just can't bring myself to watch any sex scenes that involve him. It's hard enough to look at him when he interacts with the mc.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Please, con someone update the download links? there are only slow links, we need a refresh with Gofile and or Workupload options.

Thanks!

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Maybe HypnoSoul didn't mean anything negative by it. "Radio silence" has become slang, but traditionally had military connotations, i.e. Whiskey-Whiskey-Golf has been in radio silence since the last scheduled transmission, is on course to target, no cause for concern unless he misses the next scheduled transmission. (y)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
nah, don't defend him like that. he knows what he's doing.

aside from patreon, WWG has talked on Discord making it even less of a gap.

Reactions: Mafaka666

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
When does the update come out?

Nah I'm just fucking around. I'm more than happy to wait and go on with my life rather than losing my shit about how I've stored more nuts than an obese squirrel in November.

Stepbro365

Jun 25, 2020
Wait so what happened? Can anyone fill me up with what's all this going on with the update being delayed cause of patreon?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes