dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I should let you guys dream... But let's be honest, if WWG said the release is gonna be in February cause he needed more time... That more likely than not means the later half of Feburary. That being said I sosososososo want him to release it this weeeeeeek
Eh, I see it the other way. If he had a guess that there was even a chance that it would land in January earlier, then it means he really thought it could be finished by then. I'm sure he can get it out in the first half of February. I usually say to be more open and not too be too optimistic when it comes to the release date, but it sounded like the writing was the only thing he had left to do and once he's satisfied with it, we'll get a release.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Played from start to finish (Ch 10) and enjoyed it for the most part, but the last chapter, in particular, was a bit much for me.. with everyone doing constantly ridiculous things (and more importantly, doing them without the MC) because of whatever gas the air conditioner was spreading. Hopefully, Ch 11 will be better in that regard (actual NTR scenes notwithstanding).

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Eh, I see it the other way. If he had a guess that there was even a chance that it would land in January earlier, then it means he really thought it could be finished by then. I'm sure he can get it out in the first half of February. I usually say to be more open and not too be too optimistic when it comes to the release date, but it sounded like the writing was the only thing he had left to do and once he's satisfied with it, we'll get a release.
It's always good to see a dev actually cares about their game and doesn't waste time on "grammar" (looking at you ero) haha but I agree with you on the release window as WWG tends to be one of the more accurate devs in that regard.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is there a gallery unlocker?
Yeah, when you complete a chapter, you gain all the scenes for that chapter in the gallery in the MC's room. For NTR, you need to have NTR turned on from the start if you want to be able to view them. playing with it off, you can't turn it on or view them later.

Reactions: wildride69

3ple.x

Jul 2, 2019
i just done with with upto chapter-8 , hahaha got say its a blast for me. the NTR was funny as hell especially the part hunter put a wig to look like sterling. the whole ordeal. haha i loved.
overall art of ophelia is awesome get hard all the way, plus+ NTR is fun as hell

Reactions: wildride69

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Status update

As you know, I'm currently writing Chapter Eleven. And during this process, I've had time to think about all of the future plotlines and where they're ending. Looking forward, I'd say Power Vacuum has around two, maybe three, more chapters. Thing is, with how large the cast has gotten and with everything I have planned, I'll be needing every scrap of free time to accomplish it.

That is why I am going to be stopping work on the What If? stories for the time being. I know half of you are cheering and the other cursing, but do know that from now on all time available to me will be put towards making the final chapters as big and grand as possible.

To update you on Chapter Eleven's release, I'm looking at mid-February. I won't be giving an exact date as I've learned it always puts me in a position where I'd cut off my pinky for an extra day.

Anyway, I hope you're all excited for it's release and doing well!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Status update

As you know, I'm currently writing Chapter Eleven. And during this process, I've had time to think about all of the future plotlines and where they're ending. Looking forward, I'd say Power Vacuum has around two, maybe three, more chapters. Thing is, with how large the cast has gotten and with everything I have planned, I'll be needing every scrap of free time to accomplish it.

That is why I am going to be stopping work on the What If? stories for the time being. I know half of you are cheering and the other cursing, but do know that from now on all time available to me will be put towards making the final chapters as big and grand as possible.

To update you on Chapter Eleven's release, I'm looking at mid-February. I won't be giving an exact date as I've learned it always puts me in a position where I'd cut off my pinky for an extra day.

I'm always happy to see a game reaching the finish line. For me, nothing is better than a completed game and i absolutely despise theses games that never end and run indefinetely by years until forever.

Said that, 2-3 more chapters seems to few to enjoy Sterling/Ophelia relationship fully plus the Sterling harem fully formed with all the potential scenes possible (threesomes with the girls and others combinations), of course i have no idea how big these next updates will be, but still, these news leave these sour taste that is the biggest issue/flaw with all these slowburn stories: to much time to finally reach the best parts, but to little time to enjoy when the best parts finally come.

About the What ifs? Hopefully this can finally show how serious WWG take the main game. And i bet the bad ends in these last chapters will make up for the fans of What ifs?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Status update

> but do know that from now on all time available to me will be put towards making the final chapters as big and grand as possible.

As a 20$ supporter I'd like to say that I'm excited to hear that. And I'd rather he takes extra time to get it right, than rush those last chapters to appease impatient people. I hope he sees this message, but I can message him on patreon anyways. I hope more people agree with me.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes