Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Before I leave the thread: Shouldn't the tags include "female domination"?
Probably!

the game crashes every time I boot it up
If you would like you could pop into our discord and provide the crash logs to our programmer and we may be able to hone in on why.

this game should have F95 signature :sneaky:
Thanks! What are those? Who makes them? Do... we make them or does someone here make them? I dunno how those work haha.

Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
it is something to prove and to tell you that whoever use that.. they are your fans (y), and the image of the fan signature looks like this (with your game image in it ). i think it seems like the one who made it is the f95 staff "maybe"... idk and I don't know how it works either.. I have tried to contact f95 staff about the fan signature, but no one has responded.. so yeah nothing i can realy do about it :geek:..

Reactions: Valaska

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Ahh, this game is awesome but i've been dying constantly and ending with ragequit. Is there any particular walkthrough or any save files for gallery?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Ahh, this game is awesome but i've been dying constantly and ending with ragequit. Is there any particular walkthrough or any save files for gallery?
You can skip combat, if you've enabled that option at the start of the game. It's a small button in the lower part of the screen during encounters.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Fite me! I mean... yes, that was our last update :) we are currently working on a very big one!
When are you going to release build 8 to the public, most Devs release public builds a month after the Patron build. Visibility is what want right?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes