4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
I was reading on the Patreon that Chapter 14 is going to be coming out on Dec 24th and they already have Chapter 15 planned out. Does anyone know if it's been laid out how many planned chapters there are? I was just curious how close to completion the game was getting.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I was reading on the Patreon that Chapter 14 is going to be coming out on Dec 24th and they already have Chapter 15 planned out. Does anyone know if it's been laid out how many planned chapters there are? I was just curious how close to completion the game was getting.
30 total chapters. Main story is done at Chapter 25 and the last five chapters will be an epilogue. :)

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
That's a heck of an epilogue.
I've always appreciated games with satisfying epilogues. I, at least, want more than just "happily ever after" - I like to see what that looks like. I already have some ideas for what to do and will get some more ideas from supporters when it gets closer. :) It'll likely be a combination of fan service and speeding through the next few of years so you can see how the world changes, what their kids look like, etc.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
30chapters wow ! so it beyond far from done which is suppose is great.

How fast are they normally ? Like we talking months or year or year +?
I release new chapters every 6-8 weeks and I haven't missed that yet. :cool: Next chapter will be available to supporters (Patreon, Steam, and Itch) on the evening of December 24th.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I release new chapters every 6-8 weeks and I haven't missed that yet. :cool: Next chapter will be available to supporters (Patreon, Steam, and Itch) on the evening of December 24th.
Glad to hear you been managing a schedule on it so many do not and may vanish for ages or be very inconsistent at any rate and cause confusion.

Assuming math correct that is roughly 2.5 years if I did math right (which tbh may not have, not best at math :p ) soo probably just going to wait quite a while then, good luck and hope you manage to keep on without issue.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Glad to hear you been managing a schedule on it so many do not and may vanish for ages or be very inconsistent at any rate and cause confusion.

Assuming math correct that is roughly 2.5 years if I did math right (which tbh may not have, not best at math :p ) soo probably just going to wait quite a while then, good luck and hope you manage to keep on without issue.
Well it's somewhere between 100 weeks and 134 weeks (if the schedule is followed completely), or 1 years and 11 months to aprox 2 years and 7ish months, so you did get it kinda right :)

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 13. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

Pixeldrain
Hey, just so you know, since I have seen you have answered a few about the mod not working, that it indeed doesn't work, but I have fixed it, and made a few adjustments, so as I could tell from other players that was wondering and I was aswell, but for some reason you would be locked into Throuple route, but now the Solo path is always possible.

As always be free to PM me if something doesn't work properly.

Pandaman Games Is it intentional that you made it so that the solo path is locked out if you go for Em? If it is I will remove that part of the mod of course, I wouldn't want to change to course of the game, but I thought it was a bug :)

Last edited:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Hey, just so you know, since I have seen you have answered a few about the mod not working, that it indeed doesn't work, but I have fixed it, and made a few adjustments, so as I could tell from other players that was wondering and I was aswell, but for some reason you would be locked into Throuple route, but now the Solo path is always possible.

As always be free to PM me if something doesn't work properly.

Pandaman Games Is it intentional that you made it so that the solo path is locked out if you go for Em? If it is I will remove that part of the mod of course, I wouldn't want to change to course of the game, but I thought it was a bug :)
I'll double-check the logic tonight, but it should lock you to throuple/harem if you only go for Em and lock you to Maria-only if you only avoid Em...

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I'll double-check the logic tonight, but it should lock you to throuple/harem if you only go for Em and lock you to Maria-only if you only avoid Em...
Right now it is so, that the only point you can go "both" ways is if you have exactly made 2 out of 3 choices in favor for Em :)
But shouldn't you still be able to choose to not go for the harem route, even if you did choose 3 out of 3 choices, just so that you still have the option to say no or do you have another opinion on that?

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Right now it is so, that the only point you can go "both" ways is if you have exactly made 2 out of 3 choices in favor for Em :)
But shouldn't you still be able to choose to not go for the harem route, even if you did choose 3 out of 3 choices, just so that you still have the option to say no or do you have another opinion on that?
That's intentional. If I made it so that you could pick your path regardless of your previous choices (ie. harem path with 0/3 Em choices), then none of those previous choices would actually matter. :p

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
That's intentional. If I made it so that you could pick your path regardless of your previous choices (ie. harem path with 0/3 Em choices), then none of those previous choices would actually matter. :p
Yeah I understand that, but what I kinda meant was, even though you have been "nice/flirting" with Em, shouldn't you still be able to say no to harem? But if you want it so I can change that part in the mod above.

I would think it makes sense that you can't start the harem route unless you have atleast 2/3 choices for it, but that you are forced into the harem if you go 3/3?

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Yeah I understand that, but what I kinda meant was, even though you have been "nice/flirting" with Em, shouldn't you still be able to say no to harem? But if you want it so I can change that part in the mod above.

I would think it makes sense that you can't start the harem route unless you have atleast 2/3 choices for it, but that you are forced into the harem if you go 3/3?
The logic is how I intended it. You'll be able to select between the throuple and harem routes later, but the split in Chapter 13 between the Maria-only and other two paths is what I wanted to do. Whether or not you like it as a player (or choose to make a mod to remove/edit that choice) is up to you. :)

Reactions: sava75

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
At the moment i am definitely supporting way too many devs. But, damnit, i have to support you, even if it means to break my monthly budget. Your vn is a masterpiece, not renderwise or animationwise but storytelling is top of the art.
Thank you pandaman games for this beautiful gem of a vn.

Reactions: CharlesYU85

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
At the moment i am definitely supporting way too many devs. But, damnit, i have to support you, even if it means to break my monthly budget. Your vn is a masterpiece, not renderwise or animationwise but storytelling is top of the art.
Thank you pandaman games for this beautiful gem of a vn.
Glad you've enjoyed it - feel free to leave a review! :D Hopefully you like the art, too, though. :LOL:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
The logic is how I intended it. You'll be able to select between the throuple and harem routes later, but the split in Chapter 13 between the Maria-only and other two paths is what I wanted to do. Whether or not you like it as a player (or choose to make a mod to remove/edit that choice) is up to you. :)
Ok, then I'll leave it like it is, will you put a link to my post in the OP or is there some process I have to go through? :)

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
English is not my native language, thats why i don´t write reviews. Instead i made a yearly subscription on patreon to show that i really like it :)

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes