4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
assuming the other LI for MC is emilia...for now at least there np other girl that i'm aware of...so is this the harem tagpop up during a choice? if yes and onlky emilia would be better tag 3some..if it exist. i'm a bit disappointed by this update..was pretty boring and not fun at all...hope some action (and more sex come in the future updates...how many chapter do you planned?thanks
There are two other LIs that will be introduced in Chapter 14 (which I'm working on now). Three total romance paths are planned - Maria-only, Emilia + Maria, and harem. Too bad you didn't enjoy the update, though I think there's plenty of sex given the story and what I'm trying to do. :) What made it "boring and not fun at all"?

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Okay....Maria is a literal copy of Carley Reinhard from gnarleycarleygaming. 1 for 1. Especially with her hair is down. The face, hair, and body (shes a solid 10), all the same. Theres no way this is a coincidence lol carley.jpg

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Okay....Maria is a literal copy of Carley Reinhard from gnarleycarleygaming. 1 for 1. Especially with her hair is down. The face, hair, and body (shes a solid 10), all the same. Theres no way this is a coincidence lol View attachment 2150902
I've never heard of this person before, and I don't even see the resemblance. :LOL: But if you think she's a 10/10, then that means you like Maria's model, so I'll take the win. I didn't model any of the characters after anyone in particular, I just made characters I thought looked good. :)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I've never heard of this person before, and I don't even see the resemblance. :LOL: But if you think she's a 10/10, then that means you like Maria's model, so I'll take the win. I didn't model any of the characters after anyone in particular, I just made characters I thought looked good. :)
Maria is clearly a 10/10 ; but with her personnality she goes to 12/10

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
It don't ask you to overwrite anything because the files that need to be overwritten don't exist. They are written different
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the love of headpats and Handholding please put that in spoiler like I did in quoting you.

here is where you do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
yeah, the errors happened to me as well. The file names in the mod do not match the filenames in the game directory, so it did not ask to overwrite, it just added them to the directory. Now the errors occur.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
yeah, the errors happened to me as well. The file names in the mod do not match the filenames in the game directory, so it did not ask to overwrite, it just added them to the directory. Now the errors occur.
same here

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
EDIT: files are packed. you have to use unren to upack the files, then install the WT mod to overwrite the files

Inside the game folder? And it asked you to overwrite some files?
same errors here as well after installing the WT mod. None of the filenames match, nothing is over written, just added

Last edited:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I still stand by the fact that you shouldn't need a mod for this game. :p Try the game unmodded, and if it's honestly too confusing/difficult for you, then try a mod I guess. No hate to any modders who've worked on this game, but if you honestly need mods to make such easy/obvious decisions, I feel like this may not be the game for you. :LOL:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I still stand by the fact that you shouldn't need a mod for this game. :p Try the game unmodded, and if it's honestly too confusing/difficult for you, then try a mod I guess. No hate to any modders who've worked on this game, but if you honestly need mods to make such easy/obvious decisions, I feel like this may not be the game for you. :LOL:
This is 100% true, but I would like to add that most people (including myself) still like having walkthroughs none the less, specially if it's a mod so you don't have to alt-tab all the time. I just want the real story without having to think, sometimes what is an obvious answer for the author makes no sense for the reader (at least in other games I notice the right choice is the MCs being either overly shy or to agressive in moments where I think it's the wrong choice).

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes