4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
what is WT mod ? what does it do ?
Usually it just highlights the best dialogue option, or it shows what effects each option has in terms of ingame variables (some games have love points, or the player character has stats that go up with certain choices).

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
WT = Walkthrough. Which is unnecessary in this game, since it pretty much holds your hand (scandalous~!) throughout the story with no bad choices.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Maria's beautiful though I prefer Emilia mainly because I like redheads. ;)

For some reason I'm reminded of the setting from Traveller:The New Era (at least the "planet stuck at lower tech level due to horrible disaster/war that devastated it" thing, though I kind of doubt scouts from the Reformation Coalition are going to start studying/observing the planet since it's not in their Area of Operations.

Edit: Though I feel exasperation towards some of you people complaining about the handholding, when the True Evil in this story is Legacy's Powerpoint presentations.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
The only thing that is evil about this game is that the new update isn't ready. It's otherwise awesome.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
I just saw this was on Steam too. Is there any difference between the Steam Version and this one?

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes