4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Ok, then I'll leave it like it is, will you put a link to my post in the OP or is there some process I have to go through? :)
Since it's a mod of a mod, I think you should reach out to the person who made the original mod. Not sure, I'm not a moderator/staff member of F95, just a developer. :p
English is not my native language, thats why i don´t write reviews. Instead i made a yearly subscription on patreon to show that i really like it :)
Okay, no problem - I ask people to review since it helps get more people to look at the game. But if you don't want to, that's okay. Thanks for the support! :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
what? how is NTR "Unwholesome"?
Why do you losers keep coming into wholesome romance threads where this is explicitly stated in the dev notes and has already been discussed to death?
Is it some self loathing? Or a fetish for being cyber bullied? Did your uncle NTR you right before your highschool prom and then your date gave you a big nasty cum kiss right in front of your mom or something? I think there's better outlets for that trauma than doing this.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Why do you losers keep coming into wholesome romance threads where this is explicitly stated in the dev notes and has already been discussed to death?
Is it some self loathing? Or a fetish for being cyber bullied? Did your uncle NTR you right before your highschool prom and then your date gave you a big nasty cum kiss right in front of your mom or something? I think there's better outlets for that trauma than doing this.
I was with you until the end... Bruh, no one wants to picture that.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
He wasn't getting hard and he needed to get humiliated to get it up and since he's so bad he don't even have a girlfriend whom he would like to see getting fucked so he is trying other ways to get humiliated.

Reactions: Multi27

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
He wasn't getting hard and he needed to get humiliated to get it up and since he's so bad he don't even have a girlfriend whom he would like to see getting fucked so he is trying other ways to get humiliated.
Okay, but maybe just heckle him next time and don't give a vivid portrayal of an NTR fantasy... Man, I was eating trail mix on a break at work and now my appetite is ruined. Thinking about the wrong type of nuts now, smh...

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
The guy created an account just to ask for NTR content, I will never understand cuck logic.

100% agree on this. Being the Bull I can understand, that's hot and it's a power fantasy. But wanting to be the Cuck? That's a such a deep level of pathetic mentality that I will never be capable of accepting or even understanding. It's the bane of lewd content everywhere on the Internet. "I sure hope that guy fucks my wife and she stops loving me!"

Please get the fuck out of this thread, there's no point in your existence here you won't find the game enjoyable.

Like Pandaman said with the Smeagol GIF: "Leave and never come back!"

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
At best, I can wrap my head around it when you are playing a female MC, say as in AWAM, the type of NTR that most object to is not happening to *you*, but to another NPC that you have little to no investment in. You are simply a voyeur watching the descent into depravity.

But if you are playing a male MC, presumably with some level of investment into the character, then to *want* to be subjected to that, yeah, that's harder to wrap my head around.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes