4.30 star(s) 126 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
More LI's is a big disappointment personally. I was hoping it would move away from that but Hey! Lets be happy for others who get to enjoy an update on Christmas :) It's here people!
Four total LIs was the plan from the beginning. :) There won't be any others introduced, and you can always choose the Maria-only or Maria + Emilia romance paths.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
More LI's is a big disappointment personally. I was hoping it would move away from that but Hey! Lets be happy for others who get to enjoy an update on Christmas :) It's here people!
Yeah, I was kind of surprised to see the additional LIs mentioned. I don't see a harem tag so, not sure what to think really. The story has been great so far though. I'm sure it will be enjoyable.

Oct 21, 2022
Four total LIs was the plan from the beginning. :) There won't be any others introduced, and you can always choose the Maria-only or Maria + Emilia romance paths.
Ignore me mate, It's just a personal complaint I have :) From memory, It really took me out of the story just having Emilia as a possible LI as I was so focused on trying to form a connection with Maria. I wouldn't dare tell you how to make your story and loads of people are loving it still! Merry Christmas.

Reactions: sava75 and faradhii

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Yeah, I was kind of surprised to see the additional LIs mentioned. I don't see a harem tag so, not sure what to think really. The story has been great so far though. I'm sure it will be enjoyable.
No harem tag because there technically isn't harem content yet, they're just there. :)

when are we gonna have our way with that redhead emilia?
Eventually.

Ignore me mate, It's just a personal complaint I have :) From memory, It really took me out of the story just having Emilia as a possible LI as I was so focused on trying to form a connection with Maria. I wouldn't dare tell you how to make your story and loads of people are loving it still! Merry Christmas.
All good, just wanted to make sure it's clear that they're planned, important members of the cast, not just more notches on the MC's bedpost. :) All their lewd content is totally optional, but they're definitely important to the plot.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I know it's the wrong thread and it's probably bad form to direct a reply to a single person, but, PussyDelendaEst: I couldn't help notice your game section tags and I love all of them. I just wanted to say, if you haven't already given it a try, give Love of Magic by Droid a try (Pandaman is on his Discord and, as far as I know, they have a healthy respect for each other so I feel safe(ish) posting this here).

Oct 21, 2022
I know it's the wrong thread and it's probably bad form to direct a reply to a single person, but, PussyDelendaEst: I couldn't help notice your game section tags and I love all of them. I just wanted to say, if you haven't already given it a try, give Love of Magic by Droid a try (Pandaman is on his Discord and, as far as I know, they have a healthy respect for each other so I feel safe(ish) posting this here).
Don't worry, keeping bad form is what I do :p

Thanks for the message Faradhii, I really appreciate it. I haven't tried that one out yet despite it's good reviews. I was worried it wouldn't be for me. If you are certain it shares similarities with the others then I'm going to take a look right now :)

Thanks for compliment on my game choices too!

Reactions: faradhii

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, those new characters are cute, but I'm unsure about them. So, for now, I have eyes on Mary and Emilia. Let's see if with more chapters they will change my mind. Great chapter again, Pandaman Games !

4.30 star(s) 126 Votes