4.30 star(s) 126 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Can someone tell me what's the progression of this game? Is it half or less than half?
I am planning to start this game but afraid to wait for further updates.
Chapter 14/30 is planned to release 12/24. My update schedule has been very consistent (and will continue to be going forward), so I don't think you have a reason to worry. :)

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I want to know something (I'm still on chapter 5)
Will Legacy get friendlier over time, or will it continue to be a stupid AI?

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I want to know something (I'm still on chapter 5)
Will Legacy get friendlier over time, or will it continue to be a stupid AI?
It's not that he is not friendly, he is just direct. He's emotionless basically. So, feelings and all that don't come into consideration when "calculating his algorithms". I believe we are working to restore Legacy to who he is supposed to be over time. So, I guess, yeah, he will get friendlier over time... maybe. lol

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Been a while since I enjoyed such a wholesome AVN. Who wouldn't want to have a woman like Maria as your girlfriend/wife?

When you see and play lots of AVNs with incest, dream sex/rape, cheating, corruption, NTR and more... a vanilla one does make you feel really good.
Seniority is clearly sapping your perviness.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hi all, just a quick update today while I wait for this scene to render. I'm nearly done with the update - all the scenes are written, renders are done, and it's just animations left. Alpha testing will begin today, beta testing will start by Tuesday, and the full Chapter 14 release will definitely be on December 24th. I'm really excited to release this update and introduce the last two main members of our cast to everyone! Have a great weekend. :)

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Wonderful game, panda man dev. I'm normally a bit (lot) more degenerate than what Price of Power offers, but I think my heart grew two sizes after playing. Excited to see what the future holds; you've built a great hook so far.

Reactions: CharlesYU85

DDog11357

Apr 28, 2018
Hopefully someone can upload chapter 14 soon. Definitely one of my favorite games so far just because its actually wholesome which is so different from most things I find on here.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Hopefully someone can upload chapter 14 soon. Definitely one of my favorite games so far just because its actually wholesome which is so different from most things I find on here.
You could also pay $3/mo on Patreon or buy the game on Steam/Itch (on sale for 20% off!) to support the development of your favorite wholesome handholding game. ;)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Latest from Patreon.

Hi all, just a quick update today while I wait for this scene to render. I'm nearly done with the update - all the scenes are written, renders are done, and it's just animations left. Alpha testing will begin today, beta testing will start by Tuesday, and the full Chapter 14 release will definitely be on December 24th. I'm really excited to release this update and introduce the last two main members of our cast to everyone! Have a great weekend. :)
Release will be the 24th?

Hrm, gold, frankincense, & myrrh were the traditional gifts, but, I guess Baby Jesus will accept head pats and hand holding? :unsure:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Release will be the 24th?

Hrm, gold, frankincense, & myrrh were the traditional gifts, but, I guess Baby Jesus will accept head pats and hand holding? :unsure:
If you read up a little bit, release was yesterday as a surprise. :p

4.30 star(s) 126 Votes