Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Public Desires 0.2 (rough version (without proofreading)) published for Contributor and DESIRED ONE tiers on !!!

So, 0.1 release plans are gonna continue as they were scheduled:
  • September, 19th: Peeper tier release.
  • September, 29th: Public release.
And 0.2 update release datess are these:
  • September, 29th: Extra-Supporter, Contributor and DESIRED ONE tiers.
  • October, 4th: Pro-Suppoter tier.
  • Octorber, 9th: Supporter tier.
  • Octorber, 14th: Voyeur tier.
  • October, 19th: Peeper tier.
  • October, 29th: Public release.
So, this 0.2 rough version is for Contribitor and DESIRED ONE tiers (they will also have the access to the definitive 0.2 update on 29th).

Please, if you like my game, consider supporting me. Thank you!

Last edited:

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Primal Desires 0.1 (Peeper tier (ONLY $1!!!)) released on .

Remember: 0.1 public release is scheduled on 29th (same date for 0.2 update release (for TOP Patreon tiers)!

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Primal Desires 0.3 officially in development!

Update 0.2 was finished on the 18th and I have taken a few days off before starting the development of update 0.3, but now, officially, it has started its development today!

Remember, 0.2 update release dates are these:
  • September, 29th: Extra-Supporter, Contributor and DESIRED ONE tiers.
  • October, 4th: Pro-Suppoter tier.
  • Octorber, 9th: Supporter tier.
  • Octorber, 14th: Voyeur tier.
  • October, 19th: Peeper tier.
  • October, 29th: Public release.
Regards!

Jawanaut

Mar 28, 2021
Looking forward to playing this one... Too many people say it's been done before, but I love these. Female protagonist games are the best!!

Reactions: Zane11

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne.jpg
Primal Desires [v0.13] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Increase or decrease Text Size and Text Box Opacity.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
The game looks promising, in my opinion corruption games are more credible when the protagonist, always young and beautiful, has contact with men who are not, old or fat guys and resists at first, since it is obvious that for a young and beautiful girl someone who is not is not credible that can attract you. It is my opinion and I wish you good luck with the development of the game.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Always! But this game is more focused on exhibitonism than anything else!
So if I want to corrupt the protagonist in an exclusively lesbian way, can I do it?

Or is the game more straight content oriented?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well the public update sure was nice. Really enjoying how perverted the MC is and how much choice she's got. Willful corruption is super rare but really nice to see. I do feel a bit concerned right now with the progression options as it feels like points could get scarce if one for example doesn't want anything to do with men directly.

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Oh please don't end up like Project Sage.
Don't worry, the project is pretty solid and as you probably know, 0.3 update is already in the making, and probably will be released ('rough' earlier release for top tiers) around October 14th, more or less.

So I can assure you this project will not be abandoned.

Last edited:

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
OK, please tell me that you will give the poor girl more options than the 2 guys she is hanging around? Bobby makes me think of a few stalkers I have arrested, and his best friend is barely better. Let there be some lesbian chances or some believable guys. The concept is cool and I like the MC, but come on.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm disappointed by the point system. I couldn't have the guys take photos for the public challenge at the beach because not enough points. Guess you have to go full "corruption" in this one too

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
does anyone know what program the developer uses for the images?
Well i dont know which program but he realy can and must improve those images cause story is good.
other programs to mage cg ( DAZ , honey select 1 and 2 , and many more if you search in net programs better than DAZ

I'am looking to see its a new abandoned Project or a piece or Art like ... On F95 zone they are not many

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes