4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
I just read his post in Patronite - it is social/postcommunist thinking - "I do some of it, and give me money if you want more, if you don't give me enough i close the project" . He gain 1000$ monthly, half of devs on this forum dream about that amount of money. They try best but dev like him take money for nothing and only crying for more and more... See yourself how he try to manage next version of his second game:

Roadmap:
v.01 $600 = 1 month of production.
v.02 $1200 = 1 month of production.
v.03 $1600 = 1 month of production.
v.04 - until completion $2000 = 1 month production.
To clarify, if support is only $300 a month for v.01, I will spend 15 days of that month on the project.
INSUFFICIENT INTEREST IN THE PROJECT WILL RESULT IN IT'S CANCELLATION.

Current hardware allows me to do 150 - 180 renders a month at full capacity.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just read his post in Patronite - it is social/postcommunist thinking - "I do some of it, and give me money if you want more, if you don't give me enough i close the project" . He gain 1000$ monthly, half of devs on this forum dream about that amount of money. They try best but dev like him take money for nothing and only crying for more and more... See yourself how he try to manage next version of his second game:

Roadmap:
To clarify, if support is only $300 a month for v.01, I will spend 15 days of that month on the project.

Yeah, he's proven to be a real douche. I'm never playing his crap again, even if it ends up being the most amazing adult game ever created (which it definitely won't). He thinks he's worth far more than he actually is. I hope all of his patrons leave and he has to work all day in a mail room somewhere under flickering fluorescent bulbs.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018

Roadmap:

LMFAO never playing any of this devs games ever again then

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
I mean it's ludicrous to think that if you don't believe in your project enough to spend the hours grinding and polishing a game you're making, trying to get some good publicity for it, that other people are just gonna throw money at you because you hold them hostage saying if they don't pay for your game you're gonna stop developing it. That's bad business sense and also lack of common sense. This dev doesn't deserve a single penny from anyone anymore. That's a toxic attitude.

Apr 18, 2018
Roadmap:

This guy for real?
If YOU don't care about your product enough to go through with it, why the fuck should I support you?!

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
This guy for real?
If YOU don't care about your product enough to go through with it, why the fuck should I support you?!
The dude has an $800 tier on Patreon...that says enough.

Edit -

I am getting a lot of facepalms on this comment...if you're too dim-witted to realize what I meant...I meant the fact the dev had an $800 tier on patreon says enough about what kind of person he is. One who doesn't care about his projects, just the money and will cancel what should be passion projects if he doesn't get enough patreons (like he did this one).

Last edited:
May 24, 2020

Roadmap:

After reading this I don't think I'll bother with the new game. Not too interested in that kind of attitude.

Apr 18, 2018

Roadmap:

I say fuck him and his project.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Well... shit. I really liked this game. Interesting story + beautiful Asian woman... fuck. That shits so rare on this site.

The reasoning behind why it was cancelled is disappointing and kinda pisses me off. Definitely won't be supporting any games from this dev in the future.

Reactions: kerasyn

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The Devs gonna be Devs. If you are winning the bucks and fans, that's a clear sight that you doing something wrong so you need to screw yourself with stupid decisions until you fade away into nothingness. Start a new project out of nowhere, cave into patron pressure, ask more money for stuff you don't really need right now, be an overall jackass.

Saw it already, know where this is going to end. Sad for the game and it's characters having such a stupid developer behind it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Jan 15, 2019
Sorry but I will no longer support devs until after they've made a full game and it's blown me away. Every dev that I've supported so far makes it to episode 3-5 and then abandons the game. I could spend $60-$90 and just buy a completed game from the "regular" kind of games so why would I sink hundreds of dollars into games that have an adult theme to them? Especially if they're just going to be abandoned anyway. I won't be even trying any "new" games from a dev that abandoned his last game no matter how great it was. This was shaping up to be a pretty good story...what a load of crap abandoning it and starting a new game.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just saw his newest game. It's a shame and for me incomprehensible why you destroy your own work with such talent by not finishing the game and instead pulling out a new one. As a developer, your not doing yourself a favor. Potential supporters see that, he can't finish his games, why should you support him then? This game has a great story that never be finished, really a shame. This is also the near future for his next project.
I won't be playing their new game. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

This was one of my favourite projects.

Being a developer myself and knowing how much effort goes into making one of these games, I'm never angry at the dev for abandoning his games. It's a lot of work to keep motivated and working non stop on a game year in and year out.

But abandoning such a good game and starting on something new, is in my view a bit of a slap in the face with plenty of warning signs. Maybe I will look at their new game a year down the line if it's still running.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you can't decide if you want to support them or play their new game all you have to do is go read their posts on their patreon and that'll take care of any and all interest you might ever have in playing their games or even supporting them. I went to their other game thread read the comments then went to their patreon read their posts and then left.

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see and Alfius
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes